Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will all humans go to heaven where we will all be the same?
Yes 1 3.23%
No 22 70.97%
There are 3 sections of Heaven and Everyone will not be the same 5 16.13%
What kind of God blesses one human over the other? There is no special groups. 4 12.90%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2017, 09:16 PM

23,275 posts, read 10,574,851 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
From what I can see, you do real well when we can keep you on topic, but then Pleroo shows up and you go all "fuzzy" on us again. Peace

Meh, I got to flirt with the professor every so often.

Me and him go way back but he wont tell anyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2017, 09:33 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,072,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Meh, I got to flirt with the professor every so often.

Me and him go way back but he wont tell anyone.

HIM??? I thought Pleroo was a female. My bad.

Old 05-25-2017, 09:51 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,282,646 times
Quote:
From what I can see, you do real well when we can keep you on topic, but then Pleroo shows up and you go all "fuzzy" on us again. Peace
I think we can colour Rbbi1 green.

Old 05-25-2017, 10:18 PM

Quote:
HIM??? I thought Pleroo was a female. My bad.
No, I meant the professor, Mystic. You quoted what I said to him but talked about Pleroo, Female?

I think Pleroo might be male and female, I really am not sure, heard things.

Old 05-26-2017, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I think we can colour Rbbi1 green.

Nah, I just wanted to rib my buddy on his crushing.... Peace

Old 05-28-2017, 11:29 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,862,931 times
Quote:
No, I meant the professor, Mystic. You quoted what I said to him but talked about Pleroo, Female?

I think Pleroo might be male and female, I really am not sure, heard things.
Psh. No, that's me.

For now, anyway.

Old 05-29-2017, 08:00 AM

1,196 posts, read 758,044 times
Quote:
Now I can do all those things I have been trying not to do, and I can be assured that the grace of God is all I need, when I simply believe in Jesus.
ok, you're right , if you're referring to a "hellfire". because scriptures clearly show Jehovah God isn't a creator of one, he is a God of love. meaning he wouldn't torture ANY HUMAN. also scriptures says the dead is conscious of nothing. so they wouldn't even know what's going on.

those who say, it's the SOUL of the dead that would be tortured. not true, because the soul doesn't "LEAVE", THE BODY OF THE DEAD. the SOUL is a LIVING person, (1Cor.15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul...). this happened who Jehovah God first gave Adam the "breath of life" ,(Gen. 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul).

now, what did you mean by "Now I can do all those things I have been trying not to do"? because if it goes against ANYTHING, Jehovah God hates. and Jesus said to follow him, (Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. which means denying our own selfish desired, especially to do wrong, we can lose our lives.

Jesus wants us NOT to live as the rest of the world is living , he and his didn't!, (John 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world). don't be fooled by satan who wants us destroyed alongside himself. Jesus said this at (Matt. 7:21... "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven").

those who refuse to obey Jehovah God and Jesus, and are living as the please,WILL BE DESTROYED ,(Luke 17:26,27 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all).

Old 05-29-2017, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo-50 View Post
ok, you're right , if you're referring to a "hellfire". because scriptures clearly show Jehovah God isn't a creator of one, he is a God of love. meaning he wouldn't torture ANY HUMAN. also scriptures says the dead is conscious of nothing. so they wouldn't even know what's going on.

those who say, it's the SOUL of the dead that would be tortured. not true, because the soul doesn't "LEAVE", THE BODY OF THE DEAD. the SOUL is a LIVING person, (1Cor.15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul...). this happened who Jehovah God first gave Adam the "breath of life" ,(Gen. 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul).

now, what did you mean by "Now I can do all those things I have been trying not to do"? because if it goes against ANYTHING, Jehovah God hates. and Jesus said to follow him, (Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. which means denying our own selfish desired, especially to do wrong, we can lose our lives.

Jesus wants us NOT to live as the rest of the world is living , he and his didn't!, (John 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world). don't be fooled by satan who wants us destroyed alongside himself. Jesus said this at (Matt. 7:21... "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven").

those who refuse to obey Jehovah God and Jesus, and are living as the please,WILL BE DESTROYED ,(Luke 17:26,27 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all).
I don't know Jo Jo

You tryin to chill my Buzz?

I got things to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HPfmvaWRw

Drop by anytime.

Old 05-29-2017, 09:41 AM

That is just how it is here.

We have family in several different states, and they all want to come to Texas every month to my daughter's house. There is always crawfish boiling, and people bring guns and bows and arrows and it looks and feels just like that video. We all raised to be hunters from birth, and every weekend it is some back woods Honky Tonk that closes at 2, but then the party starts where everyone comes to the house and eats. My daughter is somebody that everyone wants to be around every weekend cause it is just like in this video, fun.

Old 05-29-2017, 02:32 PM

Quote:
I don't know Jo Jo

You tryin to chill my Buzz?

I got things to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HPfmvaWRw

Drop by anytime.

Dang speakers got a short in 'em, can't play anything, and I really wanted to hear what you are listening to here. Got to get some new ones...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity