Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2017, 02:05 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,918,190 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I don't teach nothing like you believe I teach.

I have a view of hell like Jews, not like Christians.

I see the 3 sections of the temple, and 3 books that come out on Rosh Hashanah.

I see people put into 3 classes and all are saved.

I teach the Temple design because temple design teaches what heaven is.

Christians quote things about hell, and they are unaware of the Jewish idioms that teach of the outer court of darkness where one gnashes his teeth and weeps, he doesn't weep because he is in hell, he has salvation, he weeps because nobody told him it was a race, and there are 3 levels of resurrection.

I see all saved, and what is said of hell, is explained through Jewish idioms relating to the feast of Tabernacles.

If you have taken on Christ and studied till Christ is formed in you, you are born again, and caught up to heaven.

The barley harvest
The wheat Harvest.
The grape harvest-Fruit

These 3 you walk in as lifestyles to gain a better resurrection and you are made keeper over the household of God to give it's children meat in due season.

You cannot raise a child without the meat of the feasts, your child will die a child because you can't give unlimited power to a child. You give unlimited power to the most humble, who have raised a mature child of God.

God doesn't come to save what you are.

He comes to add, he comes that you might be born again and where everyone thinks they are born again, they are not.

Jesus teaches---FEW will find the road to life( in Gods kingdom, being saved)-- you stand in opposition while calling Jesus a liar.
The bible teaches--Rev 14:3-- 144,000 are BOUGHT from the earth to heaven. these are the little flock of Luke 12:32-- the bride of Christ-the anointed-- No others anywhere is said to be going to heaven. Jesus clearly taught--Matthew 5:5--Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the EARTH-- this is to the only other group mentioned--the great multitude. you have listened to teachers who do not know Jesus.
The whole reason for two different groups taught, yet one flock.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2017, 03:11 PM

23,161 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Jesus teaches---FEW will find the road to life( in Gods kingdom, being saved)-- you stand in opposition while calling Jesus a liar.
The bible teaches--Rev 14:3-- 144,000 are BOUGHT from the earth to heaven. these are the little flock of Luke 12:32-- the bride of Christ-the anointed-- No others anywhere is said to be going to heaven. Jesus clearly taught--Matthew 5:5--Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the EARTH-- this is to the only other group mentioned--the great multitude. you have listened to teachers who do not know Jesus.
The whole reason for two different groups taught, yet one flock.

You are sitting there reading a book dedicated to the fall holy days of Jesus.

Revelation is about Rosh Hashanah, the ten days between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, Yom Kippur, the feast of Tabernacles, and Shemini Atzeret.

Revelation is dedicated to the feasts of Jesus at his appointed visitation in the fall holy days.

Before you should tell somebody they are wrong, FIRST, you should study what you are talking about.

If you don't know the Holy feast days of Jesus, the traditions, rituals, appointed prayers and duties of the priests in the temple on the fall Holy days, you should not be reading Revelation and acting as if you know what you are talking about.

IT IS A JEWISH BOOK.

It aint for the gentile, it's not about Christmas and Easter, it is about God's Holy days, do you know his Holy days?

Do you know the appointed prayers on the Torah cycle that fills revelation or what is done on ANY of the fall holy days?

Can you tell us exactly how the feast of Tabernacles is kept?

That is what you are discussing and you don't know it.

Do you see the sickle coming out for the feast of Tabernacles?

Those 144,000 are firstfruits, NOBODY else obtains the resurrection.

Are you a firstfruit?

Really?

Sorry, you have to be Israel.

Old 06-15-2017, 03:21 PM

I bet I can take 100 scriptures out of Revelation and NO DOUBT PROVE how each and every one of them is referencing the fall Holy days of Jesus. DIRECT references to traditions, to rituals, to appointed prayers on the Torah cycle spoke on exact days, to what the priests are doing in the Temple on the fall Holy days.

I am not sitting here making things up.

The entire point of being marked in your forehead and right hand is the fact that the saints are sealed every year on Rosh Hashanah against Yom Kippur.

Every bit of Revelation is direct reference to the fall holy feast days of Christ.

You are reading of the seals, the trumpets and the bowls?

This is Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur being detailed from 3 perspectives, 3 different vantage points as the veil is being lifted and secrets revealed.

Old 06-15-2017, 03:41 PM

All those scripture about hell and the worm that never dies is about the saved gentiles who are sent to the outer court of Gentiles called the outer court of darkness. It is called outer darkness because it compares the light of the great Menorah inside the Holy place with the light of the sun.

Those people are saved because there is an alter for burnt offering in the court, but only Israel may enter the 2 sections of the temple proper.

These people weep and gnash their teeth, but not from hell, they are saved.

They just are people who did not receive the flood promised at the second coming of Jesus.

They had a seed, but the flood did not rain on them like the rain came down at Pentecost.

The feast of Tabernacles is promised to rain down a flood of spirit that turns the receivers immortal and in complete rule, but if your seed never receives the rain, it can never die, and it is a worm in that seed, a fire that is consuming your flesh as we speak.

That fire must be put out, the seed needs to get rain to die, or it will never die.

Old 06-16-2017, 03:08 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times
Amazing how jacquelinedeane55 has posted this on numerous forums online..
never comes back to any of them, it appears...and
yet has gotten such a response!

Old 06-16-2017, 07:30 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,920,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post

As advised by some people who don't think it is good to have your perceptions challenged....unless of course the perceptions are different from their own.

Old 06-16-2017, 07:57 AM

4,217 posts, read 2,785,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I bet I can take 100 scriptures out of Revelation and NO DOUBT PROVE how each and every one of them is referencing the fall Holy days of Jesus. DIRECT references to traditions, to rituals, to appointed prayers on the Torah cycle spoke on exact days, to what the priests are doing in the Temple on the fall Holy days.

I am not sitting here making things up.

The entire point of being marked in your forehead and right hand is the fact that the saints are sealed every year on Rosh Hashanah against Yom Kippur.

Every bit of Revelation is direct reference to the fall holy feast days of Christ.

You are reading of the seals, the trumpets and the bowls?

This is Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur being detailed from 3 perspectives, 3 different vantage points as the veil is being lifted and secrets revealed.
One needs to see things from the perspective of the son of man or one does not have the eyes to see.

If you continue in my word you are truly my disciple, then you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Old 06-16-2017, 08:25 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
As I mentioned earlier, some newbie Christians are required by their sub-sect to testify publicly. I've seen this sort of drive-by testimonial fairly often.

If they do it 25 times, they get a special secret de-coder ring and a paved path to paradise.

Old 06-16-2017, 08:35 AM

88,588 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
As I mentioned earlier, some newbie Christians are required by their sub-sect to testify publicly. I've seen this sort of drive-by testimonial fairly often.

If they do it 25 times, they get a special secret de-coder ring and a paved path to paradise.
...and sometimes these newly converted have to do their testifying on public transportation systems, as anyone who is frequently in a large city can tell you.

Old 06-16-2017, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post

I started with a mentality like that for years until I came to the conclusion that none of it mattered. There is nothing I need to tell anyone at all.

My daughter called yesterday about the JW's coming over while she had contractors in her house cause O'll girl came by without her husband to try and save my daughter again. My daughter kept dismissing them not trying to be rude. Today when they come, I wouldn't be 20 miles near it when hell fire breaks out.

Those people about to hear something they aint never heard lol.

I wished they would come to my house, hell I need company.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity