Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 06:24 PM

23,165 posts, read 10,459,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
I can't seem to get an answer on this one. Hannibal tells me that the laws concerning sacrifices are to be considered as fulfilled spiritually, but he gets mad at me when I say the same thing is true for the REST of the Law.

Go figure.
What are you talking about?

Hannibal will tell you that you have to walk as the Passover lamb, as the red heifer, as the ram of Pentecost, as the goat of Yom Kippur, as the Sukkot bull.

You CONTINUE to sacrifice in ALL the feast days as you progress, and it doesn't end, the sacrifices have not ended at all.

Jesus came to be all the sacrifices and while this slips out of the mouths of Christians SO EASY, where is the Christian who shows the proof that all the sacrifices were moved to a single day?

Jesus WAS all the sacrifices and IT DOES slip tight out of the lips of Christians WHO CAN NOT PROVE IT, THEY ONLY MAKE THE CLAIMS NOT KNOWING THE LAW.

Ezekiel 45 ~ Jesus AS ALL THE SACRIFICES ON NISAN 14, Passover~Pentecost~ Yom Kippur~Sukkot

The red heifer and AQLL the sacrifices are right here.

21In the first month, in the fourteenth day of the month, ye shall have the passover, a feast of seven days; unleavened bread shall be eaten. 22And upon that day shall the prince prepare for himself and for all the people of the land a bullock for a sin offering. 23And seven days of the feast he shall prepare a burnt offering to the LORD, seven bullocks and seven rams without blemish daily the seven days; and a kid of the goats daily for a sin offering. 24And he shall prepare a meat offering of an ephah for a bullock, and an ephah for a ram, and an hin of oil for an ephah. 25In the seventh month, in the fifteenth day of the month, shall he do the like in the feast of the seven days, according to the sin offering, according to the burnt offering, and according to the meat offering, and according to the oil.

THIS IS WHAT SLIPS OUT OF THE MOUTH OF CHRISTIANS UNAWARE OF THE LAW, THEY SAY JESUS WAS ALL THE SACRIFICES BUT THEY DONT EVEN KNOW THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS WELL ENOUGH TO PROVE IT.

EZEKIEL 45 SHOWS JESUS BEING ALL THE SACRIFICES ON NISAN 14, BUT IT ALSO SHOWS THAT THIS MUST REPEAT ITSELF ON TISHRI 15 WHERE ALL THE SACRIFICES WILL HAPPEN AGAIN ON ONE SINGLE DAY.

PAUL AND EVERYONE CONCERNED TELLS US AND INSTRUCTS US THAT THE FEASTS ARE THINGS TO COME, NOT THINGS FULFILLED AND PASSED AWAY.

IS THE MOON STILL IN THE SKY NATE?

IS THE SUN STILL IN THE SKY NATE?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2017, 01:32 AM

465 posts, read 236,077 times
Default The Holy Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
NO, HE DID NOT, The holy spirit was given to help you overcome the evil of breaking the law, it was given to help you that you do not sin against the law of Moses.

WHAT IN THE WORLDE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
What you don't care about. That is what.

Moses' law again to create an indentured servant. Service to the law that a man sent. That's part.

Jesus died on the cross and that is simply the tune to play, that God said to enter his rest.

But for some they never will, because love of others ceases to exist, since they resist.

That's all, nothing else, go find someone else to have a discussion with to convert.

Jesus made it clear there was Moses' law, and God's law, as God was in Christ.

The evil of breaking what you call above God's first chapter, Genesis 1, got it.

It takes nothing of one's self, except having no conscience to sacrifice, honest.

That being using the blood of an innocent animal to do nothing but murder it.

Even to kill the passover lamb, what an idea, the forerunner to killing the Christ.

So one can so easily see how brainwashed the congregation was by a desert Yahwist.

They murmured and complained, as they walked in circles, wondering why no inheritance.

Standing afar off, they failed to receive the promises, but you would encourage the same dance.

Old 07-03-2017, 02:29 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,043,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
No, I am implying that the Mosaic covenant was never intended to be perfect or for anyone but that particular ethnic group as a part of continuing revelation. Why are the "perfect" laws concernbing sacrifices no longer practiced?
Prayer has replaced those [temporarily]...Yet David has said that G-d's Torah is righteous and perfect...Buy, you say different...

Old 07-03-2017, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
What you don't care about. That is what.

Moses' law again to create an indentured servant. Service to the law that a man sent. That's part.

Jesus died on the cross and that is simply the tune to play, that God said to enter his rest.

But for some they never will, because love of others ceases to exist, since they resist.

That's all, nothing else, go find someone else to have a discussion with to convert.

Jesus made it clear there was Moses' law, and God's law, as God was in Christ.

The evil of breaking what you call above God's first chapter, Genesis 1, got it.

It takes nothing of one's self, except having no conscience to sacrifice, honest.

Even to kill the passover lamb, what an idea, the forerunner to killing the Christ.

So one can so easily see how brainwashed the congregation was by a desert Yahwist.

They murmured and complained, as they walked in circles, wondering why no inheritance.

Standing afar off, they failed to receive the promises, but you would encourage the same dance.

You are just another person who doesn't believe what Jesus said, I don't know if it is sheer hatred for God and his laws, or hatred for the people who keep his laws, I don't know where all this hostility to the law comes from, so hostile that people wont believe what Jesus said himself.

Who else should I quote other than Jesus or Moses?

If you don't believe Moses, YOU sure aint gonna believe Jesus, as you prove here.

Old 07-03-2017, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post

Is it your opinion that Jesus did not eat meat or something?

Jesus ate the Passover lamb, eating meat is part of the religion of God, what about all those fish?

If you are thinking that Jesus didn't eat meat, you should think again, or am I misunderstanding you?

If I kill a deer and eat him, is that murder? I have never heard the killing of an animal called murder, sounds pretty silly.

Old 07-03-2017, 12:08 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,926,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Prayer has replaced those [temporarily]...Yet David has said that G-d's Torah is righteous and perfect...Buy, you say different...
So, they are not required now, but to require them is "perfect?" So not requiring them now is NOT imperfect, because they WILL be required again when things are "perfect" again?

Hello????

Old 07-03-2017, 01:41 PM

465 posts, read 236,077 times
Default To death teaches all

Quote:
Is it your opinion that Jesus did not eat meat or something?

Jesus ate the Passover lamb, eating meat is part of the religion of God, what about all those fish?

If you are thinking that Jesus didn't eat meat, you should think again, or am I misunderstanding you?

If I kill a deer and eat him, is that murder? I have never heard the killing of an animal called murder, sounds pretty silly.
Everything plausible sounding will seam as "silly" to you.

Meaning sew it up, Christ's garments were parted out to chew.

Just because the materialistic world has gotten a hold of your view.

Voice vs. freedom, the 4th of July is Sphinx, Egypt, 1776=1+7+7+6=21 jewels.

That if you cannot say that you have not in your present state not violated the sacred oaths.

That Jesus never nullified what was said from the beginning to appease the haters of chapter 1 of Genesis.

What hunters do to the animal kingdom is pure selfish ambition, as Jesus would never participate in such feasts.

Isaiah 1, Leviticus 24:18 death to kill, death to every form of oppression, free the captives, death to death is its yoke yours.

The 7th one, it is the 7th month after all, that's God's grace, and truth, and his obligation to send only the best of his own judgments:

"The Gospel of the Holy Twelve"

Lection XIV

The Calling Of Andrew And Peter
The Teaching of Cruelty In Animals
The Two Rich Men

1. NOW Herod the tetrarch, being reproved by John the Baptist for Herodias his brother Philip’s wife, and for all the evils which he had done, added yet this above all, that he shut up John in prison.
2. And Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent; for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. And as he was walking by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net in the sea; for they were fishers. And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men. And they straightway forsook their nets, and followed him.
3. And going on from thence, he saw other two brethren, James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother, in a ship with Zebedee their father, mending their nets; and he called them. And they immediately left their nets, and the ship, and their father, and followed him.
4. And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in, their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. And the fame of his miracles went throughout all Syria, and they brought unto him many sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy, and he healed them.
5. And there followed him great multitudes of people from Galilee, and from Decapolis, and from Jerusalem, and from Judea, and from beyond Jordan.
6. AND as Jesus was going with some of his disciples he met with a certain man who trained dogs to hunt other creatures. And he said to the man, Why doest thou thus? and the man said, By this I live and what profit is there to any in these creatures? these creatures are weak, but the dogs they are strong. And Jesus said, Thou lackest wisdom and love. Lo, every creature which God hath made hath its end, and purpose, and who can say what good is there in it? or what profit to thyself, or mankind?
7. And, for thy living, behold the fields yielding their increase, and the fruit-bearing trees and the herbs; what needest thou more than these which honest work of thy hands will not give to thee? Woe to the strong who misuse their strength, Woe to the hunters for they shall be hunted.
8. And the man marvelled, and left off training the dogs to hunt, and taught them to save life rather than destroy, And he learned of the doctrines of Jesus and became his disciple.
10. AND behold there came to him two rich men, and one said, Good Master. But he said, Call me not good, for One alone is the All good, and that is God.
11. And the other said to him, Master, what good thing shall I do and live? Jesus said, Perform the Law and the prophets. He answered, I have performed them. Jesus answered, Go, sell all thou hast and divide with the poor, and follow me. But this saying pleased him not.
12. And the Lord said unto him, How sayest thou that thou hast performed the Law and the prophets? Behold many of thy brethren are clad with filthy rags, dying from hunger and thy house is full of much goods, and there goeth from it nought unto them.
13. And he said unto Simon, It is hard for the rich to enter the kingdom of heaven, for the rich care for themselves, and despise them that have note this I live and what profit is there to any in these creatures? these creatures are weak, but the dogs they are strong. And Jesus said, Thou lackest wisdom and love. Lo, every creature which God hath made hath its end, and purpose, and who can say what good is there in it? or what profit to thyself, or mankind?

Old 07-03-2017, 01:53 PM

Richard?

Beuller?

Beuller?

Just having some fun with you Nimrod, did you ever see that movie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4zyjLyBp64

Old 07-03-2017, 03:53 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,810,097 times
Quote:
Again Nate, You simply will not believe what Jesus said because all is CERTAINLY not fulfilled, you think it is fulfilled? The second coming of Jesus is set for the second rain, we wait upon the second rain, the second coming at the feast of Tabernacles and not only do the prophets greatly detail Tabernacles unfolding, SO DOES REVELATION.

The sickle has not yet fallen for the grape harvest Nate, I PROMISE YOU, you will know when it happens. Even if you could somehow believe in some Bizzarro reality where everything has been fulfilled, it doesn't cancel out and render what Jesus said to be false.

ANYONE who walks in the law fulfills the law Nate, look at the scripture again without bias against the law.

Is the sun still in the sky Nate?

Is the Moon in the sky Nate?

Jesus Fulfills the Law
17Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

AGAIN, JESUS SAYS,'' 17Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy.''

These are not my opinions Nate, they are the words of Jesus and you are going to find Bias against the law no matter what, but how you contradict everything Jesus says is beyond me.

I don't want ANYONE to believe me, but what I am showing ISN'T OPINION.

God said that he would put HIS LAW IN THEM.

What in the world do you think God means by this?

He put HIS LAW IN YOUR HEART?

I dunno, lol.

Do you really want HIS LAW in your heart?
Do you think it's another law of God Nate?
One of the transgessions I've found is something of a hedge created by blood thirsty false shepherd's. The hedge is the lie in transliteration of the Prophets. Using lies to oppress the poor.

Like the barbians who denote a caste system of judges twisted by usury.
Perverting the straight and obvious truth.

Pride and aggression have many forms but a singular hand is involved.

fathers, mother's
sons, daughters.

The first Adam is a living soul.
And this old soul who is joined to the Lord, does not say?

The Dragon chained and deafeted, yet the beast has his antichrist.

Last edited by pinacled; 07-03-2017 at 04:01 PM..

Old 07-03-2017, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
One of the transgessions I've found is something of a hedge created by blood thirsty false shepherd's. The hedge is the lie in transliteration of the Prophets. Using lies to oppress the poor.

Like the barbians who denote a caste system of judges twisted by usury.
Perverting the straight and obvious truth.

Pride and aggression have many forms but a singular hand is involved.

fathers, mother's
sons, daughters.

The first Adam is a living soul.
And this old soul who is joined to the Lord, does not say?

The Dragon chained and deafeted, yet the beast has his antichrist.

I can't figure it out whether it is just Anti-Semtism, or even worse, Anti-God, defying God is something I am never going to understand. If you are talking to somebody who is quoting Jesus and what he says of the law, and you begin to fight against everything Jesus said, SO AS TO fight against everything that is called of God or that is worshipped, when would you stop and realize that you are fighting everything that is called of God or that is worshipped?

When does a person realize their lawlessness?

The son of lawlessness is going to be revealed in everyone, but to stand with the sons of lawlessness is something else.

There is a son of lawlessness within all of us, but some of us accept that we are guilty under the law, and we confess our sins and repent of our lawlessness, and then there are other people who do not accept their guilt under the law, and these people cannot confess their sins to ask forgiveness if they refuse to acknowledge the righteousness of the law.

First Thessalonians 2 ~ How does a lawless person read this and not know it is speaking of them?

The Man of Sin
1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Strong delusions in order to swallow a lie that your word stands above God as you sit in your temple proving the commandments of God wrong, and you are right, that you have the right to sit and change the word of God BECAUSE you sit in place of God and your word is above God so you can become as lawless as you want, but this falling away was talked about in many places where Jesus spoke of a lawless Generation to come, and how the last days would be so lawless.

I love the Torah, I LOVE the law, and I just don't understand people who continually fight against the very word of God and his commandments to not see their lawlessness, to not see that what they had become was prophesied, and I would not want to fulfill that prophesy.

Jesus ALWAYS spoke of respecting the law and NOT becoming lawless even to telling his own followers,'' DEPART FROM ME YOU WORKERS OF LAWLESSNESS.''

This is not a hard thing to understand as if it is written in another unreadable language.

Jesus spoke of the greatest in the kingdom of heaven being the person who kept the laws, and who taught others to love and keep the laws of Moses, this is right from the lips of Jesus and I praise him for saying this.

But what follower of Jesus would defy the words of Jesus?

They are not my words.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity