Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2017, 07:34 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
I'm glad to know you have changed your viewpoint and support the use of marijuana for those in pain. My own doctor whom I saw today confessed it has far fewer "side effects" than most of the common pain medications recommended by physicians.

Since you are not against us, then you are WITH us. And if you are not WITH us, then you condemn us. Learn something about your Bible, Finn.
LOL Thanks for proving my point

Old 07-20-2017, 10:43 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,708,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
LOL Thanks for proving my point
I know, Finn, you always desire to be "right." You aren't very effective even if you are "right." But gratz to you anyway. You need a few points--or pointers.

Old 07-21-2017, 07:28 AM

These boys were high on marijuana and instead of helping a drowning man, they laugh and mock him as he sinks below the surface. Had they been sober, they probably would have had better judgment and saved the mans life.

Florida teens laugh, film disabled man drowning instead of helping (video) | syracuse.com

Old 07-21-2017, 07:33 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,039,577 times
Quote:
These boys were high on marijuana and instead of helping a drowning man, they laugh and mock him as he sinks below the surface. Had they been sober, they probably would have had better judgment and saved the mans life.

Florida teens laugh, film disabled man drowning instead of helping (video) | syracuse.com

Oh, but there's nothing wrong with getting high out of the sober mind G-d gave us. Peace

Old 07-21-2017, 07:47 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,206,191 times
Quote:

Possibility they could not swim? Be not a judge?

Perhaps God planned on this happening??

Old 07-21-2017, 07:48 AM

7,874 posts, read 14,173,178 times
Finn, that argument would be thrown out in court - you simply have no way of knowing that.

Old 07-21-2017, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Possibility they could not swim? Be not a judge?
Clearly they had cell phones which they could have used to call 911, but instead they used them to video tape the man drowning (which also captured them laughing about it). It is very unlikely that all five of them lacked swimming skills.

Old 07-21-2017, 08:22 AM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:

You think weed has something to do with making useless, sorry people who don't care and have love for other people?

If you did think that, you are highly mistaken. I see sorry low life people all the time that don't smoke weed. I see people in the middle of crowds that need help and the majority will walk right past them and do nothing. I see people everyday who don't smoke weed that couldn't care less about you, wouldn't help you if you were drowning.

Weed doesn't have anything to do with low lifes.

You are born and set in your ways whether you are a good person or not, and drugs don't have anything to do with sorry people, sorry people are sorry people and weed aint gonna make them good people. Good people are good people and weed aint going to make them sorry people laughing as they watch somebody die. Those were sorry people.

Old 07-21-2017, 08:32 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
You think weed has something to do with making useless, sorry people who don't care and have love for other people?

If you did think that, you are highly mistaken. I see sorry low life people all the time that don't smoke weed. I see people in the middle of crowds that need help and the majority will walk right past them and do nothing. I see people everyday who don't smoke weed that couldn't care less about you, wouldn't help you if you were drowning.

Weed doesn't have anything to do with low lifes.

You are born and set in your ways whether you are a good person or not, and drugs don't have anything to do with sorry people, sorry people are sorry people and weed aint gonna make them good people. Good people are good people and weed aint going to make them sorry people laughing as they watch somebody die. Those were sorry people.
You're wise, my friend.

Too soon to rep...

Old 07-21-2017, 08:34 AM

If you don't think drugs and alcohol impair judgment, then so be it. I disagree. I have seen enough drunken and drugged people to know different. Stone sober people laughing and mocking a drowning man is almost unheard of. It is quite different from not holding the door open for people behind you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity