Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2017, 11:56 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,726,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
And how does this help you to grow in love, nX?

Reminds me of a Native American ritual that I've read about.[/url]
dah the word is thankful for the Life HE gives us . for the LIFE that sacrificed for us to live.. that is the ritual..dah.
when a warrior say shots a deer it is veiw as if that animals offered it's life and you have never seen anything so wondrous as when a deer clearly offers itself to you... grow up peanut.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2017, 11:57 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,387,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
dah the word is thankful for the Life HE gives us .

Okay, because you talked about guilt, not thankfulness. But, I agree, there is life in gratitude.

Old 08-01-2017, 12:11 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,041,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I grew up on a ranch, and never have I mutilated or scourged a cow, pig or chicken (or another human being) beyond recognition or claim it was to cover my sin, so I can live a healthy life? Your sacrificial-system is incomprehensible, especially if you think it’s the blood that comforts and sustains you.

You don't get it because you don't understand the spiritual principles behind it. HIS blood was as a covering/wife/replacement soul for our "Eve", our soul, to cover our NEW SPIRIT/husband. EVERY GOOD AND PERFECT GIFT IS FROM ABOVE. This soul, is a TRUE HELPMEET (do a study on helpmeet, it will run you into FOUNDATION), who will NOT do as the first "Eve" did to her husband.

It's NOT just the old "Adam" we have to get rid of, it's the old "Eve", too, as He REMAKES us over into His image and likeness, which was corrupted by reason of the fall through the acceptance of a different seed. This is the meaning of, if TWO (or more) of you are gathered in my name/nature, there I AM in the midst of you. Two must be changed into His nature, not just one. Also the meaning of, pray ye one for another that you might be made whole = the two, made one, on another level. You first must be made WHOLE, before you can pray for others to be made WHOLE.

This is why the baptism in the Holy GHOST is as being baptized in HIS BLOOD, and why without it, you still have the old "Eve" happily trying to get even her new husband (Christ, born in a breadbasket = you, who is as a defenseless babe though betrothed from birth/it was a marriage arranged from before the foundation of the world), to curse G-d and die, just like Job's wife did.

THIS is the ROOT of sin, the division of soul and spirit, the open door the PRINCIPALITY of sin can walk in and out of all the day long. This is also the meaning of needing a NEW wineSKIN, and if you see someone without a cloak/garment, give them yours. Which is why without BOTH being made new, you are still divided (as you were in the fall) and a divided house cannot stand. This is also why Jesus said the prince of this world cometh and he hath nothing in Me, because He was whole, not divided, and that same wholeness He died to give us, both in spirit and in soul, the husband and the helpmeet/covering.

Once again, the natural/letter laws exist to protect the babes, and give instruction on spiritual things to those that would obtain HIS wisdom. And those are the ones some want to do away with, because Herod always seeks to kill those 2 days/2000 years and under. Peace

Last edited by Rbbi1; 08-01-2017 at 12:48 PM..

Old 08-01-2017, 12:17 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,804,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
You don't get it because you don't understand the spiritual principles behind it. HIS blood was as a covering/wife/replacement soul for our "Eve", our soul, to cover our NEW SPIRIT/husband. EVERY GOOD AND PERFECT GIFT IS FROM ABOVE. This soul, is a TRUE HELPMEET (do a study on helpmeet, it will run you into FOUNDATION), who will NOT do as the first "Eve" did to her husband.

This is why the baptism in the Holy GHOST is as being baptized in HIS BLOOD, and why without it, you still have the old "Eve" happily trying to get even her new husband (who is a defenseless babe through betrothed from birth/it was a marriage arranged from before the foundation of the world), to curse G-d and die, just like Job's wife did. THIS is the ROOT of sin, the open door the principality of sin can walk in and out of all the day long. This is also the meaning of needed a NEW wineSKIN, and if you see someone without a cloak/garment, give them yours.

Once again, the natural/letter laws exist to protect the babes, and give instruction on spiritual things to those that would obtain HIS wisdom. And those are the ones some want to do away with, because Herod always seeks to kill those 2 days/2000 years and under. Peace

You made me cry. happy tears of course

Old 08-01-2017, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Aw....glad I could be used of Him to oblige.

Old 08-01-2017, 12:52 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,352,130 times
Quote:
I grew up on a ranch, and never have I mutilated or scourged a cow, pig or chicken (or another human being) beyond recognition or claim it was to cover my sin, so I can live a healthy life? Your sacrificial-system is incomprehensible, especially if you think it’s the blood that comforts and sustains you.
Quote:

It's NOT just the old "Adam" we have to get rid of, it's the old "Eve", too, as He REMAKES us over into His image and likeness, which was corrupted by reason of the fall through the acceptance of a different seed. This is the meaning of, if TWO (or more) of you are gathered in my name/nature, there I AM in the midst of you. Two must be changed into His nature, not just one. Also the meaning of, pray ye one for another that you might be made whole = the two, made one, on another level. You first must be made WHOLE, before you can pray for others to be made WHOLE.

This is why the baptism in the Holy GHOST is as being baptized in HIS BLOOD, and why without it, you still have the old "Eve" happily trying to get even her new husband (Christ, born in a breadbasket = you, who is as a defenseless babe though betrothed from birth/it was a marriage arranged from before the foundation of the world), to curse G-d and die, just like Job's wife did. THIS is the ROOT of sin, the open door the principality of sin can walk in and out of all the day long. This is also the meaning of needing a NEW wineSKIN, and if you see someone without a cloak/garment, give them yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Quote:
Aw....glad I could be used of Him to oblige.
You weren't used to do anything, but I am sure you have convinced yourself otherwise.

Old 08-01-2017, 12:56 PM

Quote:
You weren't used to do anything, but I am sure you have convinced yourself otherwise.
Maybe if your focus was on understanding what was said, instead of condemning the poster, it might touch your spirit, too. Peace

Old 08-01-2017, 01:12 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,352,130 times
Quote:
Quote:
Maybe if your focus was on understanding what was said, instead of condemning the poster, it might touch your spirit, too. Peace
I don't condemn you or anyone, nor do I need you to explain anything to me.
And you have no idea what touches the Spirit within that of another person.

Or, what doesn't for that matter, but you don't seem to get that?
Of course, you may continue to "tickle" the ears of your cohorts.

Old 08-01-2017, 04:56 PM

465 posts, read 235,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965
That's it...Change the wording so you can change the meaning...What does sated mean?...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
You think God had/has an appetite for blood?
Well actually to answer that same question truthfully he may help himself as he does.

That is why there are tornadoes and earthquakes and tsunamis to help create floods.

Then the next time he espouses the Holy Spirit he sends pestilence, tumults as food.

Then he might hunger a bit more when he sees how nothing changes to not repented.

So he doesn't change course either but may wait a while 'til one day all evil is loosed.

Man has a certain number of days to get his act straight as he's so often forewarned.

Those who murder innocents shall not see the Heavenly places God already prepared.

Old 08-01-2017, 06:38 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,726,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
Well actually to answer that same question truthfully he may help himself as he does.

That is why there are tornadoes and earthquakes and tsunamis to help create floods.

Then the next time he espouses the Holy Spirit he sends pestilence, tumults as food.

Then he might hunger a bit more when he sees how nothing changes to not repented.

So he doesn't change course either but may wait a while 'til one day all evil is loosed.

Man has a certain number of days to get his act straight as he's so often forewarned.

Those who murder innocents shall not see the Heavenly places God already prepared.

you have confused God and earth's right to cleanse itself of innocent blooded on it. all these fools blame God .. when it is man who has polluted the land with innocent blood and cares not at all .

https://edgeinducedcohesion.blog/201...for-vengeance/

but is it the land who will cry out for our( humanities destruction . and it is the land and other ancient authorities who will do it.
we think it is God ..we do not think about how those seals in REVELation are probably God limiting the powers that have rights to human fannies.. limiting the powers of hell and earth and creation to limit the death they can take.. everyone blames God because it is easy to do that ... out of pure stupidity they do it because he lets them for now.. . when in fact he just might be trying to save as many as possible by taking command of earth and hell at that moment. but these entities have rights and they will get what is owed to them.

because the earth is a legal entity and she is sick of the innocent blood spilled on her and always has gotten even. and it is not God doing it .
there is even some verse I can't not find that basicly says that " God could not stop the judgment against Israel because the land itself was demanding justice" so he couldn't legally stop it.. it appears .. all legal entities and " powers and authorities " ( sound familiar " our battle is not against flesh and blood but authorities and powers in high places , meaning laws we just don't know because we are clueless!!!! and ignorant of truth !!! ) those powers that is who will eat their lunch and then come back for more of who owes them something . humanities battle is ancient and legal and all about legal entities who own us and have rights to take back what is theirs .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity