Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2017, 08:01 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,357,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Really? Now HOW is that possible with your paradigm? When it suits YOU and it's a "fundy"? Isn't this one of those threats you all are always going on about? Peace
I do not threaten anyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2017, 08:35 PM

465 posts, read 235,859 times
That Genesis chapter one begins the story of days 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, the 7th day God rested from all the work he had done as it was finished then.

That if one part is to be taken away then it male and female were created by God to procreate life upon the planet he made into a green plantation.

Make no mistake about it: that if life was to be sacred all life was, as otherwise the competition to destroy it would become the next cycle of violating.

When families are put together by God as happens with the animal world made before mankind was, in order of the universe, then what rights have man?

Animals were created before man was created in the image of God, as Genesis states it to be so, and there were those present with God he made in creation.

Isaiah one does not conflict with anything but the religious societies who have taken it upon themselves to declare the Bible infallible of another agenda put in.

The Milky Way represents what God said of the land of milk and honey and that happiness would be a well-spring, that death take no more in liberty and freedom.

God sent himself in the form of a perfect man to stop sickness and death taking precedence over the universe he had created sent disarray because of transgression.

If man wonders why there are floods, fires, tornadoes, earthquakes, the last days of Pompeii upon us, how that man has not repented of what God called an abomination.

The unmerciful way animals are treated from birth to death in a multitude of places, the stones and memorials they seem to know of, the paths of righteousness to a Kingdom.

That animals have a right to free speech, to not be impeded on their way to worship God, born under the 1776 stars of the Sphinx of Egypt, Christ is their Savior, Judah has a Lion.

The sacrifice of bulls is the same as those who kill men, and those who break a dog's neck the same as the sacrificing of lambs, where death is not to be inside of God's Word of Everlasting.

God will have a church without spot or wrinkle, without death inside of it, but constantly rolled ahead, never once atoned for by those having taken out whole life-cycles, is there evolution?

When Yeshua said it is finished he meant exact science, that what he created and finished in 6 days, rest was 7, that every day is keep the Sabbath Day holy, there is not just a single special one.

As Aker depicts 2 lions back to back, what is the thought of how God will fight the enemies of Christ for acres of land for his church to behold the Kingdom of God trespasses against all laws known.

Man is to put on the mind of Christ of which the Sphinx of Egypt depicts, that the carnal nature of devour the Kingdom of Christ must be put away with a new white garment, the torture of God is done.

GENESIS 1, ISAIAH 1, JEREMIAH 7:22...go forward not backwards as would the cave men.~

God always required obedience and knowledge of him. Just castaways those animals are thought of as their blood never atoned for a single thing.

It has only become more obvious while studying scriptures that there are two Gods who are vying for the souls of men. The Bible has not just one theme.

Is Baphomet the one who Leonardo Da Vinci had sit in the place of Christ inside of a painting? If so, what did the Renaissance painter mean? God is the one who atoned.

Per animal rights has the conscience of the church been seared? The torture animals are put through to be sacrificed happens practically every second when they are slaughtered.

The blood ritual sacrifices Isaiah 1 makes a sermon of goes right with Isaiah 66:3: "He who slaughters an ox is like he who kills a man; he who sacrifices a lamb, like him who breaks a dog's neck."

Old 07-31-2017, 11:10 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,077,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
May I suggest that a better idea of the meaning might be gotten from a different translation? NAS 11"What are your multiplied sacrifices to Me?" Says the LORD. "I have had enough of burnt offerings of rams And the fat of fed cattle; And I take no pleasure in the blood of bulls, lambs or goats.
Personally, I don't believe that it was God that originally ordered blood sacrifices, but this verse does not in any way prove that.
I do not believe God EVER wanted blood sacrifices, nate. I particularly like the CEV version because it speaks plainly.

Isaiah 1:11-31Contemporary English Version (CEV)

11 “Your sacrifices
mean nothing to me.
I am sick of your offerings
of rams and choice cattle;
I don’t like the blood
of bulls or lambs or goats.
12 “Who asked you to bring all this
when you come to worship me?
Stay out of my temple!
13 Your sacrifices are worthless,
and incense is disgusting.
I can’t stand the evil you do
on your New Moon Festivals
or on your Sabbaths
and other times of worship.
14 I hate your New Moon Festivals
and all others as well.
They are a heavy burden
I am tired of carrying.
15 “No matter how much you pray,
I won’t listen.
You are too violent.
16 Wash yourselves clean!
I am disgusted
with your filthy deeds.
Stop doing wrong
17 and learn to live right.
See that justice is done.
Defend widows and orphans
and help those in need.”[a]
An Invitation from the Lord

Old 08-01-2017, 12:24 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,029,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
hopefully you learn differently soon enough.
because he came to save the repentant.. and since you don't want too be one of those . the repentant are who know they would and do cry over their sin and they cry over the sheep , cow and the chicken who had to lose it's life so that they could live, eat and be well....because man's will made this earth fall.
so next time you eat look that cow square in the eyes first and then cut it's throat and then tell us you understand your responsibilities for your own sin...! no you don't
Save the repentant?...That makes no sense...

Old 08-01-2017, 12:28 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,029,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I do not believe God EVER wanted blood sacrifices, nate. I particularly like the CEV version because it speaks plainly.

Isaiah 1:11-31Contemporary English Version (CEV)

11 “Your sacrifices
mean nothing to me.
I am sick of your offerings
of rams and choice cattle;
I don’t like the blood
of bulls or lambs or goats.
12 “Who asked you to bring all this
when you come to worship me?
Stay out of my temple!
13 Your sacrifices are worthless,
and incense is disgusting.
I can’t stand the evil you do
on your New Moon Festivals
or on your Sabbaths
and other times of worship.
14 I hate your New Moon Festivals
and all others as well.
They are a heavy burden
I am tired of carrying.
15 “No matter how much you pray,
I won’t listen.
You are too violent.
16 Wash yourselves clean!
I am disgusted
with your filthy deeds.
Stop doing wrong
17 and learn to live right.
See that justice is done.
Defend widows and orphans
and help those in need.”[a]
An Invitation from the Lord
That's it...Change the wording so you can change the meaning...What does sated mean?...

Old 08-01-2017, 09:02 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,727,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Save the repentant?...That makes no sense...
NO you don't understand it because you don't want to .. now we have the blood of Jesus so that we will never have to sacrifice in the next Jewish temple cursed under Solomon's family and Judah's and temple's curse due to their abominations . it will end again in another abomination .
But we will offer gifts of sacrifice and covenant/contracts ( I suspect as all Bull nations should be doing) ) in The Son's age and in his temple ( ezekiel's temple) that he will build for his Father. So The Father can finally come to earth. and Completed levites and some Gentiles will officiate in that temple. scripture is clear for anyone looking.

the food is probably given to the poor and shared among the holy ...... because for even that 1000 man is subject to sin until the 8thday and Father's rule.. when no more sin can or will be anywhere near .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 08-01-2017 at 09:23 AM..

Old 08-01-2017, 10:05 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,017,904 times
Quote:
Yeshayahu - Isaiah - Chapter 1

11 Of what use are your many sacrifices to Me? says the Lord. I am sated with the burnt-offerings of rams and the fat of fattened cattle; and the blood of bulls and sheep and hegoats I do not want.

Many claim that G-d said that He did not desire sacrifice, then how is the bolded above explained away?...
Of course he was. And the ultimate sacrifice was Jesus.

When was the last time you sacrificed a bull or lamb?

Old 08-01-2017, 10:08 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,390,383 times
Quote:
That's it...Change the wording so you can change the meaning...What does sated mean?...
You think God had/has an appetite for blood?

Old 08-01-2017, 10:11 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,727,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
You think God had/has an appetite for blood?
we need to see the blood not GOD....... we need to know and remember just what our sins and what the fall cost this world! Don't blame God for mankind choices.

Old 08-01-2017, 10:14 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,390,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
we need to see the blood not GOD....... we need to know and remember just what our sins and what the fall cost this world! Don't blame God for mankind choices.
I don't blame God for you needing to see blood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity