Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2017, 04:13 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post
Those are your opinions. It is a unified whole and none of it is "abolished" if one understands that he or she is the miqdash-temple-sanctuary-chapel of Elohim. Your opinions do not agree with the Testimony of the Messiah in the Gospel accounts; and neither do they agree with the writings of the Prophets, nor even Paul. Be careful you do not end up with "leprosy" in the "walls of your house", (Leviticus 14, lol), for the Father Himself will put it there to see if you indeed will come to His Kohen, that is, if you claim to believe and follow His Kohen, (after the order of Melki-Tzedek).

Amen, yes He will. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2017, 04:14 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,920,829 times
Quote:
Those are your opinions. It is a unified whole and none of it is "abolished" if one understands that he or she is the miqdash-temple-sanctuary-chapel of Elohim. Your opinions do not agree with the Testimony of the Messiah in the Gospel accounts; and neither do they agree with the writings of the Prophets, nor even Paul. Be careful you do not end up with "leprosy" in the "walls of your house", (Leviticus 14, lol), for the Father Himself will put it there to see if you indeed will come to His Kohen, that is, if you claim to believe and follow His Kohen, (after the order of Melki-Tzedek).
Your answer makes no sense, but appears to be a reference to some special knowledge that you have by which you explain away the inconsistencies, but can't seem to elucidate in conventional language.

Old 09-02-2017, 04:20 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
The Seven Rules of Hillel

Paul was certainly taught these rules in the School of Hillel by Hillel's own grandson Gamliel. When we examine Paul's writings we will see that they are filled with usages of Hillel's Seven Rules (several examples appear below). It would appear then that the Seven Rules of Hillel are at least part of what Paul was speaking of when he spoke of "rightly dividing the Word of truth."
[/SIZE][SIZE=4]The Seven Rules of Hillel are:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] 1. Kal Vahomer (Light and heavy)

Compliments to a chief shepherd.
Nice, know we now you do have the ability to sound like you can speak without beingto cryptic.

Old 09-02-2017, 05:04 PM

619 posts, read 311,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Your answer makes no sense, but appears to be a reference to some special knowledge that you have by which you explain away the inconsistencies, but can't seem to elucidate in conventional language.
If you do not truly believe you are a temple of Elohim then how would you understand what are the walls and outer-bounds or "commons-profane area" of your temple complex? It speaks of the flesh, for sin dwells in the flesh with all of those flesh and flesh-minded attributes of the natural man. This of old time was not "special knowledge" but common knowledge: and just because you did not understand does not mean that I cannot explain it if I so desire. Perhaps it is only "special knowledge", (in your opinion), in this day and age because most have abolished this knowledge from their hearts and minds? Moreover, if that is the case, then what I said is true because these are teachings of the Messiah whom most here claim to know and follow: how therefore do you not know this knowledge if you indeed know him? Why do I know it and you have apparently never heard anything of it? Even Paul tells you that your body is the temple of Elohim and you are no more your own, (whosoever comes to the faithfulness that is in Messiah).

Old 09-02-2017, 05:07 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times

Quote:
If you do not truly believe you are a temple of Elohim then how would you understand what are the walls and outer-bounds or "commons-profane area" of your temple complex? It speaks of the flesh, for sin dwells in the flesh with all of those flesh and flesh-minded attributes of the natural man. This of old time was not "special knowledge" but common knowledge: and just because you did not understand does not mean that I cannot explain it if I so desire. Perhaps it is only "special knowledge", (in your opinion), in this day and age because most have abolished this knowledge from their hearts and minds? Moreover, if that is the case, then what I said is true because these are teachings of the Messiah whom most here claim to know and follow: how therefore do you not know this knowledge if you indeed know him? Why do I know it and you have apparently never heard anything of it? Even Paul tells you that your body is the temple of Elohim and you are no more your own, (whosoever comes to the faithfulness that is in Messiah).

Old 09-02-2017, 06:44 PM

63,810 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
The Kabbalah is creative but useless in erasing the inconsistencies and outright contradictions in scripture. I don't know if daqq is using it but I think Rbbi has disavowed it. She seems to have her own special way of deceiving herself that the inconsistencies and contradictions don't exist.

Old 09-02-2017, 07:13 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,807,698 times
The Word of God?

Old 09-02-2017, 07:15 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,807,698 times
"This is a day you are to commemorate; for the generations to come you shall celebrate it as a festival to the LORD--a lasting ordinance.

Take up the Whole armor?

Girded?

Old 09-02-2017, 08:36 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,920,829 times
Quote:
You would have to sytart further back up the trace and explain what you mean about being a temple of God and why that should have anything to do with the Tabernacle or the Jerusalem temple.

Old 09-02-2017, 09:13 PM

619 posts, read 311,813 times
Quote:
You would have to sytart further back up the trace and explain what you mean about being a temple of God and why that should have anything to do with the Tabernacle or the Jerusalem temple.
Exodus 25:2-9
2 Speak unto the sons of Yisrael, that they bring Me an offering: of every one that gives it willingly with the heart shall you take My offering.
3 And this is the offering which you shall take of them; gold, and silver, and brass:
4 And blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine linen, and goat hair:
5 And ram skins tanned red, and badger skins, and acacia wood:
6 Shemen-oil-olive for the light, spices for anointing oil, and for sweet incense:
7 Onyx stones, and stones to be set in the ephod, and in the breastplate.
8 And let them make Me a miqdash-sanctuary-chapel so that I may dwell among them:
9 According to all that I am showing unto you, after the pattern of the Mishkan-Tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall you make it.

Ezekiel 11:14-19
14 Again the Word of YHWH came unto me, saying:
15 Son of man, your brethren, even your brethren the men of your kindred, and all the house of Yisrael together, are they unto whom the inhabitants of Yerushalem have said, "Get you far from YHWH: unto us is this eretz-land given in possession."
16 Therefore say, Thus says Adonai YHWH, Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little miqdash-sanctuary-chapel in the countries wherever they shall come.
17 Therefore say, Thus says Adonai YHWH, I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the adamah-soil of Yisrael.
18 And they shall enter therein, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof, and all the abominations thereof out of that place.
19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new Spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

See now? If you build it they will come, and just as the Master says, both the Father and the Son will make their abode with you. So from the beginning of the Torah the true sons of Yisrael gave their offerings from a free and willing heart, and were already believing that the true miqdash-sanctuary-chapel-temple was the man, and not a building or tent made with the hands of men: for they knew by the commandment that they were to pattern their own little miqdash-sanctuarty-temple after the pattern of the Mishkan-Tabernacle. Moreover the eretz-land is the "outer bounds" while the adamah-soil is the soil of the heart as in the Parable of the Sower.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity