Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2018, 09:02 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,827,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
PEN Meaning of the Number 11 in the Bible

OK THE LORD KEEPS SHOWING ME 11..22 ..33.. 44 I know WHAT THEY MEAN TO ME.. BUT FROM THE SIGHT ABOVE " The number eleven is important in that it can symbolize disorder, chaos and judgment."

NOW THAT IS NOT WHAT IT MEANS TO ME( on a personal level) it means LIFE and family and cuddlies and closeness ..
and yet his judgements always bring life if we submit ourselves to it .. so besides the two pillars at the front of Solomons temple visually creating the number eleven.. in all your math=ing/ math images of the tabernacle is there any elevens, twenty two, thirty three , forty four ?
Ignore that nonsense.
Leah had 7 children.
Rachael had 2 children.
And 4 sons were born of two mothers.

And every child calls ya,akov father.

Except the daughter who hates here brothers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2018, 09:14 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,743,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
No,
Ydhua
Was afraid that day.
And rightfully so.
you don't think there was compassion for his Fathers sake .. because that is what he says.

Old 05-17-2018, 09:27 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,827,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
you don't think there was compassion for his Fathers sake .. because that is what he says.
Shechem is a sacred place.

Old 05-18-2018, 04:51 AM

talking about backs.. the Lesser light in Yeshua's/ Joshua long day left it's body buried from one side of his land/ here to the other side.. Buried 6ft down from one side to the other side time, times and a half time ago .. what a prophetic picture of him dying and being buried for his people , the people of the lessor light / teh Son of God and the Son of man ...which most his people are on the Isles , no matter who it was theygot here . they will prove to be the most fortunate of all people. ..
the moon dirt is here and way down under, they found moon dirt now down to parts of South America also. little bits of the moon are in western Europe, and parts of North and some west Africa.
and also all of southeastern Asia has some kind of comic body left there probably from Hezekiah ten steps. I don't know if the moon also did that. I don't know the indigenous people stories there and what they say happened there. most native tribes know the moon and RE-water stories. but these two places is where all of the rare earth minerals are because they were hit my Non earth objects.. the Isles are his .. he claimed them and he will protect them. but first he will judge/ correct them so to bring them life.

https://cometresearchgroup.org/comet...onds-mammoths/

so now this once frozen now thawed mammoth will trumpet

there is dirt that only matches the moon in it's composition .. buried under 6-10 ft of sterile sand like a baptism of water and creation . the Isles are his to protect. 3500 years ago most of creation was buried with him and will rise again with him like a baptism buried and washed clean . wow now that is a prophetic picture not to be forgotten...

and up there the moon stares down at us ever night telling us a story . yet who listens to the MOON? no it is under the moon man does most all the sinning..

Isa 24 .... the Isles are the sons .. Orion / the Lord/ the lessor light. the son of man who reflects the Father's light. The son that rules the night and the night stars stories has claimed them with his body a long time ago.

all of Isa 9 is a perfect picture, a perfect word.
Isa 9:2

The people who walked in darkness
Have seen a great light;
Those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death,
Upon them a light has shined.

Mat 4:16

The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light,
And upon those who sat in the region and shadow of death
Light has dawned.”[fn]
more pictures
https://www.google.com/search?q=youn...mG1YH4ktfYJ0M:

so now who is ready for a little " disorder, chaos and judgment."

because in order to claim them/ his land and his people and thus protect the Isles
isa 24 .. it just might cause some chaos and disorder.. and a little judgement.. but his judgments bring correction, and corrections bring life if we submit to it and allow it to wash over us.

for the 7 sabbeth rest to come , it has to come with some 11! 7 come 11

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 05-18-2018 at 05:04 AM..

Old 05-18-2018, 10:57 PM

998 posts, read 438,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
And Jesus born in a manger that is a booth made for cattle, and this during the feast of booths.
Yes, Jesus was born, but not at the Feast of Booths (Sukkot). He was born on May 23 by the Blessed Virgin Mary, who is a human being. That is why Jesus is called the Son of Man.

Old 09-05-2018, 02:34 PM

23,265 posts, read 10,548,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
Yes, Jesus was born, but not at the Feast of Booths (Sukkot). He was born on May 23 by the Blessed Virgin Mary, who is a human being. That is why Jesus is called the Son of Man.
LOL

May 23rd huh?

Old 09-05-2018, 07:47 PM

4,345 posts, read 2,182,055 times
Quote:
And a wolf shall live with a lamb, and a leopard shall lie with a kid; and a calf and a lion cub and a fatling [shall lie] together, and a small child shall lead them.

From yeshayahu (isaiah)

I need help in understanding who this wolf is.

Go to the nearest zoo and take a look....take it literally......IT'S JUST A WOLF

Old 09-07-2018, 06:15 AM

1,146 posts, read 651,992 times
Quote:
And a wolf shall live with a lamb, and a leopard shall lie with a kid; and a calf and a lion cub and a fatling [shall lie] together, and a small child shall lead them.

From yeshayahu (isaiah)

I need help in understanding who this wolf is.
In interpreting the Bible for contextual meaning one rule of thumb is to take the passage literally unless otherwise indicated.

In this instance the context of the entire passage as well as those before and after it suggests a time when violence and killing shall not exist - even among animals.

No mention of mosquitoes cockroaches or termites was made, but I'd assume by extrapolation that their activities would be modified as well.

The passage foretells a time of peace and safety. Can such a thing exist on earth or is the passage speaking of a time and place other than earth?

Bottom line is that I think everyone knows what a wolf is. It's an intelligent animal that hunts in packs for purposes of trapping and killing prey - kind of like a human army group except without false pretensions of honor.

Bottom line here is that the important point is HOW a passage is interpreted. Proper interpretation is called exegesis - a method of logical step by step examination of the circumstances within which the passage was written as well as its meaning as compared to similar references throughout the Bible as well as the context of society and history in which it was recorded.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Old 09-07-2018, 11:07 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,067,016 times
Quote:
https://www.moongiant.com/calendar/

פרשת השבוע - Torah Readings for this week

7th<444
1rst day<444(1)
<444(2)
2nd day<444(3)
<444(4)
3rd day<444(5)

half way<444(1)

4th day<444(2)
<444(3)
5th day<444(4)
<444(5)
6th day<444(6)
<444(half that is left over. The Veil between the 7th day
6th doubled being the 7th day
7th<444

7th day wrapping the front and back of the week.
24 elders to the Crown of thorns.

(1)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(2)7777 <curtain
-8tenons
-4 boards
(3)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(4)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(5)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards

South 2 and 20
Lamp Stand
40 Sockets of Silver

(1)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(2)7777 <curtain
-8tenons
-4 boards
(3)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(4)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(5)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards

When you come to the Land and you plant any food tree, you shall surely block its fruit [from use]; it shall be blocked from you [from use] for three years, not to be eaten.

And in the fourth year, all its fruit shall be holy, a praise to the Lord.

And in the fifth year, you may eat its fruit; [do this, in order] to increase its produce for you. I am the Lord, your God.
10}{8[-7777()7777-]8}{10
10}{8[-7777()7777-]8}{10
10}{8[-7777()7777-]8}{10
10}{8[-7777()7777-]8}{10
10}{8[-7777()7777-]8}{10

The clasp of gold

{10'10} {10'10}
{10'10} {10'10}

{10'10} {10'10}
{10'10} {10'10}
{10'10} {10'10}

The 120 days(gold and silver
(40)16
(40)16
(40)16

The 120 days(gold and silver
drawn out of the water
3 mens treasure brought up three times a yr for three yrs

(40)16 (40)16 (40)16
(40)16 (40)16 (40)16
(40)16 (40)16 (40)16

But the fruit of the Spirit is
love, joy, peace,
forbearance, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.

Against such things there is no law.

7th<444

1rst day<444(1)(1)7777 <curtain

<444(2)(2)7777 <curtain

2nd day<444(3)(3)7777 <curtain

<444(4)(4)7777 <curtain

3rd day<444(5)(5)7777 <curtain

[Center]half way<444(1)

4th day<444(2)(1)7777 <curtain

<444(3)(2)7777 <curtain

5th day<444(4)(3)7777 <curtain

<444(5)(4)7777 <curtain

6th day<444(6)(5)7777 <curtain
<444(half that is left over. The Veil between the 7th day
6th doubled being the 7th day

7th<444
48 planks with 96 Sockets of silver
4 sockets of silver for 4 pillars

my favorite verse.

John 1
}Berei****h (In the beginning...) (Genesis)}1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God,and the Word was God.

Shemoth (The names...) (Exodus)}2 He was with God in the beginning.

Vayiqra (And He called...) (Leviticus)}3 All things came to be through him,
and without him nothing made had being.

Bamidbar (In the wilderness...) (Numbers)}4 In him was life,
and the life was the light of mankind.

Devarim (The words...) (Deuteronomy)}5 The light shines in the darkness,
and the darkness has not suppressed it.

Interesting. What caught my eye: the veil is doubled between the 6th and 7th days, just as there is a flap/overlap in the High Priest's garment's chest area that holds the Urim and Thummin. It's the perfection of man (6) with Spirit (7) of fullness added, a sign of what is coming, in the flesh. Blessings...

Old 09-07-2018, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Interesting. What caught my eye: the veil is doubled between the 6th and 7th days, just as there is a flap/overlap in the High Priest's garment's chest area that holds the Urim and Thummin. It's the perfection of man (6) with Spirit (7) of fullness added, a sign of what is coming, in the flesh. Blessings...
and soon enough you should be able to start smelling the glory that is coming with that fire thaT IS ALSO COMING SO FULL OF LIFE.. . be ready and rightly prepared for the next 3 or 4 convocations.. even with five months
of Food ( AS IN " TO noT buy or sell" , 2ND CHAPTER OF ACTS "TO SHARE ALL THING IN COMMON" ) from basicly Sheny to tabernacles ( yes that 5 months, WHEN HE teaches men righteousness THE HARD WAY , EASIER THAN IT COULD BE THOUGH. what happens for that 5 months in REV?( IS DOING THAT and WHEN Elizabeth( A KHEPAH) is in hidding)
SO MAYBE next year AND TO then TO NEXT tabernacles . I SURE WOULD LIKE TO BE BETTER PREPARED FOR SUCH THING THIS YEAR.. BUT .... until the 5/10 virgins/ CHURCHES / CLANS are fully ready , I don't think HEAVEN will pull the trigger. because right now the purpose OF God is more important than the timing.
SO WE LOOK UP AND WATCH AND PRAY AND OVER PREPARE TO BE THAT ANSWER WHEN NO ONE WILL HAVE THE ANSWERS OR BE PREPARED ..

BLESSED ARE THOSE
Psa 104:27

These all wait for You,
That You may give them their food in due season.
Psa 145:15

The eyes of all look expectantly to You,
And You give them their food in due season.
Mat 24:45

“Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season?
Luk 12:42

And the Lord said, “Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his master will make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of food in due season?

GREATS LIKE STEVEN WERE ELDERS AND TABLE SERVANTS FOR THE PURPOSE OF FEEDING THE
ORPHANS AND CHILDREN AND THE WIDOWS DURING THOSE TRYING TIMES.. .
AND THE LORD ISOLATED THE WOMEN IN CHILDREN FIRST BEFORE TAKING THE LAND OF ISRAEL. HE WILL DO THAT AGAIN.
NOW FOR THE TIMING ... AND WHY
BUT I THINK THE CHURCH/ ZION/ ALICIONE HAS TO GET PREGNANT / REBIRTHING AND HAVE A CHILD BEFORE THERE WILL BE A TABERNACLES.
IT HAS BEEN BEEN 2 1/2 YEAR INTO IT AND SHE NOW KNOWS THE AND HAS HER FEET ON THE MOON.. AND ONE YEAR OF REST/A YEAR OF NO WORK / "TO MAKE HIS BRIDE HAPPY"/ GET PREGNANT AND HAVE A CHILD. . JUST ONE YEAR LEFT BEFORE THE LAST 3 1/2 YEARS OF TROUBLES START.
WERE GETTING REALLY CLOSE REBBI .. YOU SHOULD BE SMELLING LIFE SOON. DO YOU KNOW THAT SWEET SMELL OF A BARN FULL OF BABY LAMBS AT BIRTHING SEASON ? THE SMELL OF PLACENTAS AND SWEET WARM MILK ON THE LAMBS BREATH?
SOON ENOUGH.
I'M NOT JOKIN ..TELL THE CHURCHES TO START PREPARING NOW FOR NEXT YEAR, TO BE ABLE TO FEED YOUR WHOLE CONGREGATION FOR AT LEAST 6 MONTHS OF "NO BUY OR SELL" AND PREPARED TO SHARE ALL THING IN COMMON.. .

EVERY GENERATION OF MAN SINCE EVE HAS WAITED TO SEE WHAT WE WILL BE SEEING REAL SOON.. LOVE YOU RBBI1 PASS THE WORD WITH THAT POST OF PINS ABOUT THE RECALL NOTICE .... BECAUSE THAT IS SO, IT! THOSE WHO UNDERSTANDS REPENTANCE WILL OVERCOME .

YES AND IT REMINDS ME OF A KIDS DREAM IN CANADA HE SHARED WITH ME A FEW YEARS BACK ..

AND EVERY MAN WAS MARKED WITH EITHER NUMBERS HE THOUGHT ALL WERE LESS THAN 180 DAYS WHICH WERE COUNTING DOWN .. MAYBE DOWN TO 150.. BUT MOST WERE FOR SURE 170 TO 174-8... AND THEN SOME PEOPLE HAD A RED MARK WITH RED RUBY/GEMS SHAPES AT EACH END AND A RED MARK BETWEEN TO TWO GEMS/ RED DIAMONDS SHAPES ...
SO WHICH ONE WAS GOING TO ENTER INTO LIFE ? AND WHICH WILL HAVE TO WAIT THE ALOTTED DAYS ? , MAYBE THAT IS THE TIME NEEDED FOR THEM TO " OVERCOME"? AND IN THE BACKGROUND A HUGE ANGEL BROUGHT A MASSIVE FIREY TENT OF LIGHT WITH A RAINBOW OF FIRE/FLAMES ABOVE IT AND THERE WERE CLOUDS THAT SURROUNDED IT .. HIS DRAWING OF IT IS IN MY PROFILE PHOTO.. WHICH VIRGINS/ BRIDES MAIDS 5/10 OR ONE HALF WILL BE READY ? THE SCRIPTURE REFERENCE FOR THE TABERNACLES OF THE RIGHTEOUS IS REV 10 AND PSLAMS 118 OR 119. ISAIAH 24 ( FROM MIDST OF THE FIRES ).. PLUS WAY WAY MORE !
NO JOKE REBS .. PASS THE WORD TO YOUR CHIRSTIANS FREINDS..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity