Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2017, 04:30 PM

23,281 posts, read 10,583,530 times

Advertisements

What is does is to show the right side of the body, and then the left side of the body, and then it depicts them as a whole.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2017, 04:45 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,833,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Son of the right hand and son of the left hand, two sides of the body being Judah and Ephraim.

A leopard is just like a lion for a Gentile, and the Lion is of the tribe of Judah in that it is appointed for one side of a body as a kingdom and each kingdom is different. There is a kingdom in both eyes, and in the middle of both eyes is another kingdom.

This is describing the kingdom of Ephraim with it's ten horns, and it is representing what the evil kingdom is made out of with leopards and bears who is speaking with the mouth of a lion because he is trying to represent himself as king of the Jews.

The Beast from the Sea ~ The kingdom of Ephraim rises with it's ten horns

Revelation -Notice how he is only speaking as a Jew but is not a Jew, he is the evil kingdom IN YOU.

1Then I saw a beast with ten horns and seven heads rising out of the sea. There were ten royal crowns on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. 2The beast I saw was like a leopard, with the feet of a bear and the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave the beast his power and throne and great authority.

{2 she bears came out specifically against Ephraim, Elisha was sent to the evil gentiles kingdom of Ephraim}

What I find is that a leopard is used in reference and a bear is used in reference when speaking of the Northern kingdom of Ephraim.

On one hand is a lamb, and on the other hand is a goat, right and left hands, two kingdoms of what you are.

So if we speak of a wolf and a lamb, we speak of the right hand, and if we speak of a leopard and a kid, we speak of the left hand.

It is showing what humans become, and it is breaking down the 3 kingdoms a human is. He is of two kingdoms, but in the middle of these two kingdoms is Jerusalem, a kingdom all to itself.
Thankyou.

Old 08-24-2017, 04:38 AM

32,533 posts, read 22,135,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
And a wolf shall live with a lamb, and a leopard shall lie with a kid; and a calf and a lion cub and a fatling [shall lie] together, and a small child shall lead them.

From yeshayahu (isaiah)

I need help in understanding who this wolf is.
How can a child lead them?...They're all laying down...

Old 08-24-2017, 11:56 AM

The Root of Jesse
1And there shall come forth a rod{Right hand} out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:{Someone has died and the tree has come back to life again as a branch from heaven making peace between man and God}

2And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;
3And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
4But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
5And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

6The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
8And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

9They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.{Gentiles}

10And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

A skilled preacher would take these scriptures and conclude that the beautiful poetry of animals is discussing a time when a Messiah came and died, and then lived again. To this Messiah all the gentiles would seek to the point of one day that the whole earth would be filled with the knowledge of the Lord, that Gentile and Jew would become one as Ephraim are Gentiles who come converting to Judaism to be joined as a wife to the Jew, and the two would become one.

But the true beauty of this scripture is about the evolution of humankind.

I am born of Adam and Eve, the spirit of Adam is in my left eye, and the mind of a serpent with Eve is in my right eye, and as a covering, the serpent covers me, and this is how I was born, in a fallen set of spirits being a fallen son.

First born sons ~ Gentiles

Cain
Ishmael
Esau
Ephraim

The entire right side of your body represents a gentile as well as your entire covering of flesh, the first born son of the right hand is the right side of your body and in your right eye. The entire left side of your body is the son of the left hand, the second born son.

Second Born son ~ Seed of God
Abel
Isaac
Ishmael
Judah

A person is Ephraim on the right hand and Judah on the left as this is the kingdom of God, two kingdoms with a city in between and that city is Benjamin where the two kingdoms make peace.

Ephraim is a gentile who abandoned God and was seeded into the nations as always, because of the promise of God at the mountain.

God watched Israel build that golden calf when he was about to consummate a marriage with Israel where he would have turn all of Israel into sons of God, angel like beings and Israel would be the only people in the world this way, they would become a nation of kings and priests to the whole world.

But when God saw that they were committing adultery by going back to their paganism, he made a very big change. From that time on, God promised that since Israel committed adultery, NOW, the whole world would be filled with the knowledge of the Lord meaning that God would also turn to Gentiles.

I am Ephraim in the flesh as a house for a male, and Judah is that male. I am a female body married to a male spirit and that male spirit is a Jew.

My right hand is the son of the first born,'' Ephraim,'' and my left hand is Judah, and there is something so wrong with this picture because it seems that Judah should be on the right, but we are all born sons of the fallen left side.

This is the reason of a crossing over and it is what the entire story of Passover is about. The son of the left hand must make his crossing over to become the son of the right hand, and these two sons are two kingdoms that are bitter enemies as our beings are in a spiritual warfare day by day, night by night because the son of the right hand will not just go quietly, he wants to be king.

Benjamin is the little child, he is born of God in Jerusalem, Jerusalem is in Benjamin.

Benjamin IS the wolf.

The son of the left hand{Judah}, he must cross over into the chest and heart where Benjamin is, and it is demanded that Judah produce Benjamin. There is no greater example of sacrifice as when Judah gave his life for Benjamin. Israel had to produce Benjamin or they would not live, but it was Judah who sacrifices his life for Benjamin the youngest of Israel.

The son of the left hand must crossover to become the son of the right hand, and in doing so, he births a son of God from the waters just as Israel was birthed through the seas when they crossed over.

Israel fought with an angel when he was coming to make his peace with his brother Esau, and in his crossing over the waters, he was injured and he became a new creature, a new man as if he had been born again and given a new name.

The serpent is a part of what we all are, and so if Benjamin{A new child of God} plays over the hole of an asp, it is showing us that the right hand and the right eye of flesh have come into submission to the will of the child of God within a person.

His right eye shall no longer tempt and whisper to him that he should fall, there will be no temptations so much so, that a child shall play over the hole{Right hand mind of flesh} of a serpent, and a child who is weaned off of milk laughs and makes a game of it because there will be no more pain, no more heat, no more cold, no more sorrow, no more evil in our flesh.

Benjamin is the child of God, and he shall dwell in Judah.

Old 08-24-2017, 12:23 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,833,673 times
Quote:

The Root of Jesse
1And there shall come forth a rod{Right hand} out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:{Someone has died and the tree has come back to life again as a branch from heaven making peace between man and God}

2And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;
3And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
4But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
5And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

6The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
8And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

9They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.{Gentiles}

10And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

A skilled preacher would take these scriptures and conclude that the beautiful poetry of animals is discussing a time when a Messiah came and died, and then lived again. To this Messiah all the gentiles would seek to the point of one day that the whole earth would be filled with the knowledge of the Lord, that Gentile and Jew would become one as Ephraim are Gentiles who come converting to Judaism to be joined as a wife to the Jew, and the two would become one.

But the true beauty of this scripture is about the evolution of humankind.

I am born of Adam and Eve, the spirit of Adam is in my left eye, and the mind of a serpent with Eve is in my right eye, and as a covering, the serpent covers me, and this is how I was born, in a fallen set of spirits being a fallen son.

First born sons ~ Gentiles

Cain
Ishmael
Esau
Ephraim

The entire right side of your body represents a gentile as well as your entire covering of flesh, the first born son of the right hand is the right side of your body and in your right eye. The entire left side of your body is the son of the left hand, the second born son.

Second Born son ~ Seed of God
Abel
Isaac
Ishmael
Judah

A person is Ephraim on the right hand and Judah on the left as this is the kingdom of God, two kingdoms with a city in between and that city is Benjamin where the two kingdoms make peace.

Ephraim is a gentile who abandoned God and was seeded into the nations as always, because of the promise of God at the mountain.

God watched Israel build that golden calf when he was about to consummate a marriage with Israel where he would have turn all of Israel into sons of God, angel like beings and Israel would be the only people in the world this way, they would become a nation of kings and priests to the whole world.

But when God saw that they were committing adultery by going back to their paganism, he made a very big change. From that time on, God promised that since Israel committed adultery, NOW, the whole world would be filled with the knowledge of the Lord meaning that God would also turn to Gentiles.

I am Ephraim in the flesh as a house for a male, and Judah is that male. I am a female body married to a male spirit and that male spirit is a Jew.

My right hand is the son of the first born,'' Ephraim,'' and my left hand is Judah, and there is something so wrong with this picture because it seems that Judah should be on the right, but we are all born sons of the fallen left side.

This is the reason of a crossing over and it is what the entire story of Passover is about. The son of the left hand must make his crossing over to become the son of the right hand, and these two sons are two kingdoms that are bitter enemies as our beings are in a spiritual warfare day by day, night by night because the son of the right hand will not just go quietly, he wants to be king.

Benjamin is the little child, he is born of God in Jerusalem, Jerusalem is in Benjamin.

Benjamin IS the wolf.

The son of the left hand{Judah}, he must cross over into the chest and heart where Benjamin is, and it is demanded that Judah produce Benjamin. There is no greater example of sacrifice as when Judah gave his life for Benjamin. Israel had to produce Benjamin or they would not live, but it was Judah who sacrifices his life for Benjamin the youngest of Israel.

The son of the left hand must crossover to become the son of the right hand, and in doing so, he births a son of God from the waters just as Israel was birthed through the seas when they crossed over.

Israel fought with an angel when he was coming to make his peace with his brother Esau, and in his crossing over the waters, he was injured and he became a new creature, a new man as if he had been born again and given a new name.

The serpent is a part of what we all are, and so if Benjamin{A new child of God} plays over the hole of an asp, it is showing us that the right hand and the right eye of flesh have come into submission to the will of the child of God within a person.

His right eye shall no longer tempt and whisper to him that he should fall, there will be no temptations so much so, that a child shall play over the hole{Right hand mind of flesh} of a serpent, and a child who is weaned off of milk laughs and makes a game of it because there will be no more pain, no more heat, no more cold, no more sorrow, no more evil in our flesh.

Benjamin is the child of God, and he shall dwell in Judah.
I enjoyed the post han.

Sorry, but I'll never accept that the serpent is part of a person.

The firstborn humans, and beast were struck down.
And the serpent is the cursed form of the father of lies, cursed to a flesh form of beast. And is the very spirit that rose up in pharoah against the Lord's chosen people.

Blessings always.

Old 08-24-2017, 12:30 PM

Quote:
I enjoyed the post han.

Sorry, but I'll never accept that the serpent is part of a person.

The firstborn humans, and beast were struck down.
And the serpent is the cursed form of the father of lies, cursed to a flesh form of beast. And is the very spirit that rose up in pharoah against the Lord's chosen people.

Blessings always.

The serpent is not only your father, he is your covering. Humans were not always evil, don't think of a serpent, think of a covering as the serpent was in the garden of God and IS the angel WHO COVERS.

You read Revelation's beautiful temple covering, what do you suppose has taken place other than the serpent has once again become the most beautiful creature?

Jesus had to be lifted up as a serpent upon a pole because he came in this fallen flesh, son of a serpent, and that flesh must die, and if you want salvation, you have to look at the serpent upon the tree.

Good and Bad Fruit in the Garden
Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad; for a tree is known by its fruit. 34You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks.

If you follow the spirit of your father Satan, you will be speaking as the son of your father, a beast.

My Rod and my staff, they convert me.

What does the staff of Moses turn into?

The serpent is in your right eye and your right hand, he IS your right hand.

Old 08-24-2017, 12:37 PM

Matthew 25

The Sheep and the Goats

31When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

This is a parable of Jesus and all parables have 3 meanings but the inner hidden meaning is the real truth.

The real truth of this is that Jesus will come to Hannibal, and he will take the spirit of the goat away from Hannibal and the goat will be tormented for tormenting Hannibal.

It is the great division.

Whether it talks of wicked people and righteous people isn't even relevant to me, it is that a division is coming where the wicked son will be taken from me, temptation taken from me and locked away.

Then, God collects the child in me, and he brings me into his kingdom while the evil spirit that was in me is taken to hell.

Old 08-24-2017, 12:48 PM

"Do not rejoice, O Philistia, all of you, Because the rod that struck you is broken; For from the serpent's root a viper will come out, And its fruit will be a flying serpent.

Old 08-24-2017, 01:05 PM

10,095 posts, read 5,020,644 times
Quote:
Matthew 25
The Sheep and the Goats
31When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Then, God collects the child in me, and he brings me into his kingdom while the evil spirit that was in me is taken to hell.
Or, according to Daniel 2:44 God's kingdom comes to us.
Just as we do Not pray to be 'brought to the kingdom', nor do we pray to be 'taken away to the kingdom', nor do we pray to be 'taken up to the kingdom', but rather for the kingdom to come. Come and bring the blessings of 1st Cor. 15:24-26.

The symbolic ' everlasting fire ' for the devil I find is according to Rev. 21:8 ' second death '.
Such ' fire ' is a term for destruction or being destroyed according to 2nd Thess. 1:9.
Since Jesus destroys the devil according to Hebrews 2:14 B, then ' second death ' is a fitting term for: destruction.
Or, as Psalm 92:7 says the wicked will be destroyed forever ( annihilated ) and we know the devil is wicked.

Does anyone considered as righteous go to hell ?________
The day righteous Jesus' died, all of the dead Jesus went to biblical hell according to Acts 2:27; Psalms 16:10.
Since Jesus taught ' sleep ' in death, then while in biblical hell Jesus believed he would be in a sleeping state.
That is why what Jesus learned from the old Hebrew Scriptures that the dead know nothing ( Psalms 6:5; 13:3; 115:17; 146:4; Ecclesiastes 9:5 ) know nothing but sleep as Jesus taught at John 11:11-14.
After God resurrected Jesus, then Jesus now has the keys to unlock the Bible's hell according to Revelation 1:18.
Biblical hell (the temporary grave) ends up emptied-out according to Rev. 20:13-14. Then, after everyone in the Bible's hell is ' delivered up ' (resurrected) out of biblical hell, then vacant hell is cast into that symbolic ' second death ' for vacated hell, or mankind's temporary grave for the sleeping dead.

Old 08-24-2017, 02:51 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,532,249 times
Quote:
And a wolf shall live with a lamb, and a leopard shall lie with a kid; and a calf and a lion cub and a fatling [shall lie] together, and a small child shall lead them.

From yeshayahu (isaiah)

I need help in understanding who this wolf is.
nobody ... just picture language to get the reader to visualize how different life will be when the world ends.
That is similar to what Jesus said in the NT:
"There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, the old order of things has passed away.”
He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity