Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2017, 03:03 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,824,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
nobody ... just picture language to get the reader to visualize how different life will be when the world ends.
That is similar to what Jesus said in the NT:
"There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, the old order of things has passed away.”
He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!”
Three times a day I think on this.
The afternoon.
The evening
The morning.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2017, 03:14 PM

23,243 posts, read 10,531,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
Or, according to Daniel 2:44 God's kingdom comes to us.
Just as we do Not pray to be 'brought to the kingdom', nor do we pray to be 'taken away to the kingdom', nor do we pray to be 'taken up to the kingdom', but rather for the kingdom to come. Come and bring the blessings of 1st Cor. 15:24-26.

The symbolic ' everlasting fire ' for the devil I find is according to Rev. 21:8 ' second death '.
Such ' fire ' is a term for destruction or being destroyed according to 2nd Thess. 1:9.
Since Jesus destroys the devil according to Hebrews 2:14 B, then ' second death ' is a fitting term for: destruction.
Or, as Psalm 92:7 says the wicked will be destroyed forever ( annihilated ) and we know the devil is wicked.

Does anyone considered as righteous go to hell ?________
The day righteous Jesus' died, all of the dead Jesus went to biblical hell according to Acts 2:27; Psalms 16:10.
Since Jesus taught ' sleep ' in death, then while in biblical hell Jesus believed he would be in a sleeping state.
That is why what Jesus learned from the old Hebrew Scriptures that the dead know nothing ( Psalms 6:5; 13:3; 115:17; 146:4; Ecclesiastes 9:5 ) know nothing but sleep as Jesus taught at John 11:11-14.
After God resurrected Jesus, then Jesus now has the keys to unlock the Bible's hell according to Revelation 1:18.
Biblical hell (the temporary grave) ends up emptied-out according to Rev. 20:13-14. Then, after everyone in the Bible's hell is ' delivered up ' (resurrected) out of biblical hell, then vacant hell is cast into that symbolic ' second death ' for vacated hell, or mankind's temporary grave for the sleeping dead.
Hell is the outer court, Christians take all the idioms of the feasts pertaining to hell, and they don't know what it is referring to because they don't know the feasts. Revelation is written to each generation as a Gentile who is becoming Israel and what happens in the struggle of going all the way to death in the fall Holy days. Revelation is strictly of the fall holy days that is appointed for the second coming of Christ, that coming is within you and Revelation is showing a person how to go all the way to death in the flesh, to then be visited by Christ in the spirit.

Old 08-24-2017, 03:37 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,063,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The serpent is not only your father, he is your covering. Humans were not always evil, don't think of a serpent, think of a covering as the serpent was in the garden of God and IS the angel WHO COVERS.

You read Revelation's beautiful temple covering, what do you suppose has taken place other than the serpent has once again become the most beautiful creature?

Jesus had to be lifted up as a serpent upon a pole because he came in this fallen flesh, son of a serpent, and that flesh must die, and if you want salvation, you have to look at the serpent upon the tree.

Good and Bad Fruit in the Garden
Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad; for a tree is known by its fruit. 34You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks.

If you follow the spirit of your father Satan, you will be speaking as the son of your father, a beast.

My Rod and my staff, they convert me.

What does the staff of Moses turn into?

The serpent is in your right eye and your right hand, he IS your right hand.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree here with part of this at least, too. The angel who covers, was Adam who fell, "Lucifer" (means light bearer) in Isaiah, mistaken by men to mean Satan, who had beautiful stones as his covering, as the first High Priest of G-d made in His Father's image and likeness.

The HP's ephod is as the jeweled walls of the city, as His bride, a woman (two souls in union = HP's linen garment), encompassing a man (the Lord Jesus Christ, because where two of you are gathered in My name/nature there I AM in the midst of you). The city "coming down" IS coming down but as an ephod for the HP.

He is "building" a HP again, of two made one with Him in the midst, a new Adam, who will have the rod of authority, the scepter of uprightness, ie. the rod (the measure of the kingdom within them is righteousness) restored to right arm from where it fell (righteousness IS the measure of the temple and of the city, a measure of a man's arm, a cubit), no longer multiplying the nature of the flesh but rather the nature of the Son, and the crown (HP miter/crown of gold = higher nature of G-d, the mind of Christ, which is holiness unto the Lord G-d). Peace

Old 08-24-2017, 06:08 PM

23,243 posts, read 10,531,252 times
So did Satan just enter those 3 disciples and suddenly become their son?

No, if we do good, we do good, if we do bad, we do bad as God told Cain.

If we act in the spirit of our father Satan, then we are his children, it is this spirit that we have to die to. If Satan were not a part of us, he would not have a way in which to tempt us to begin with, but it is the flesh that tempts, the first born son.

WE look at the 3 in the garden as the 3 in every single patter. You are the temple and you are in 3 sections and this is Adam, Eve, and the serpent. There are 3 feasts pertaining o the 3 that you are. You are born as 3, and if you decide to take on a New Adam, there will now be 5.

Cain, Abel, and Seth represented the 3 in the garden and you can follow this design through the entire bible. You go through Noah's 3 sons, and then Abram and his two siblings, and then you come to Moses and his two siblings.

When God cursed Adam and Eve, he also had to curse the most beautiful creature because the 3 are one.

God Arraigns Adam and Eve
…13Then the LORD God said to the woman, "What is this you have done?" And the woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate." 14The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, And dust you will eat All the days of your life; 15And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel."…

Eve is with the serpent and what does it mean that God put enmity between the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent?

Should we go out and kill all the snakes?

The serpent is a part of what we are as we listen to him just as Eve did, we hear his voice because he is our father.

What is this enmity between the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent? Jesus came as the seed of the serpent and the seed of Eve, and this seed of Eve crushed the head of the serpent BECAUSE he wouldn't allow the serpent to rule, but the serpent also bit the heel of Jesus. Is this about snakes? Did a snake bite the heel of Jesus and make him die?

Old 08-24-2017, 06:14 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,063,301 times
Quote:

If we act in the spirit of our father Satan, then we are his children, it is this spirit that we have to die to. If Satan were not a part of us, he would not have a way in which to tempt us to begin with, but it is the flesh that temples, the first born son.

WE look at the 3 in the garden as the 3 in every single patter.

You are the temple and you are in 3 sections and this is Adam, Eve, and the serpent. There are 3 feasts pertaining o the 3 that you are. You are born as 3, and if you decide to take on a New Adam, there will now be 5.

Cain, Abel, and Seth represented the 3 in the garden and you can follow this design through the entire bible. You go through Noah's 3 sons, and then Abram and his two siblings, and then you come to Moses and his two siblings.

When God cursed Adam and Eve, he also had to curse the most beautiful creature because the 3 are one.

…13Then the LORD God said to the woman, "What is this you have done?" And the woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate." 14The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, And dust you will eat All the days of your life; 15And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel."…

Eve is with the serpent and what does it mean that God put enmity between the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent?

The serpent is a part of what we are as we listen to him just as Eve did, we hear his voice because he is our father.

What is this enmity between the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent?

Jesus came as the seed of the serpent and the seed of Eve, and this seed of Eve crushed the head of the serpent BECAUSE he wouldn't allow the serpent to rule, but the serpent also bit the heel of Jesus.

Is this about snakes?

Did a snake bite the heel of Jesus and make him die?

WHOA, horse!.........where ARE those dang reins..... I'm not saying we don't currently have the seed of Satan, the spirit Adam watered, ie. the tares he received while he slept (and then watered to make them grow).

I'm saying pre fall, Adam was the covering angel (in the garden as the mirror image of the heavenly), and the New Adam will be again (as a composite of the two, ie. bringing earth into agreement/covenant with heaven), BECAUSE the life in the bones (law) is in the blood, and that life is the life that is going to swallow up the mortality, ie. that this corruption put on incorruption. THAT is the covering we are to receive.

The covering angel didn't cover Christ; the covering angel WAS Christ (as TWO made one, the Head AND the body) who covers the Father. G-d was IN CHRIST reconciling all men unto Himself (which is why He prayed that where He is, we would be also = pattern completely restored, the Head and body union restored).

Which is why, my brother, He is having us declare in this hour that it takes BOTH heaven (spiritual) and earth (natural/law) to fulfill all righteousness, because that is the FEAST OF TABERNACLES (feast of INGATHERING) beginning, which is Ephesians 1. Peace

Eph 1:10 - That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might GATHER TOGETHER together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

Last edited by Rbbi1; 08-24-2017 at 07:06 PM..

Old 08-24-2017, 06:44 PM

Quote:

If we act in the spirit of our father Satan, then we are his children, it is this spirit that we have to die to. If Satan were not a part of us, he would not have a way in which to tempt us to begin with, but it is the flesh that tempts, the first born son.

WE look at the 3 in the garden as the 3 in every single patter. You are the temple and you are in 3 sections and this is Adam, Eve, and the serpent. There are 3 feasts pertaining o the 3 that you are. You are born as 3, and if you decide to take on a New Adam, there will now be 5.

What is this enmity between the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent? Jesus came as the seed of the serpent and the seed of Eve, and this seed of Eve crushed the head of the serpent BECAUSE he wouldn't allow the serpent to rule, but the serpent also bit the heel of Jesus. Is this about snakes? Did a snake bite the heel of Jesus and make him die?
rephrased, poor grammar.
If a person clings to the line of thinking of cain, he only attempts to challenge Moses with sorcery.

The pattern is 3s and 4s. I shared this with you once before as i saw it. Till the last enemy to be conquered. Something of quarters I heard and learned of a few days past.

Yeshayahu - Isaiah - Chapter 57 - Tanakh Online - Torah - Bible
The righteous man has perished, but no one takes it to heart, and men of kindness are taken away, with no one understanding that because of the evil the righteous man has been taken away.

Eve gave birth to two Sons, and i can only imagine the grief in her heart when one murdered the other. And while able being a shepherd, the shepherds staff(rod) needed to be carried on.

So the youngest still was given the seed of the promise, that had been known since the beginning.

The two brothers. Able and Seth
And Adam knew his wife again, and she bore a son, and she named him Seth, for God has given me other seed, instead of Abel, for Cain slew him.

כהוַיֵּ֨דַע אָדָ֥ם עוֹד֙ אֶת־אִשְׁתּ֔וֹ וַתֵּ֣לֶד בֵּ֔ן וַתִּקְרָ֥א אֶת־שְׁמ֖וֹ שֵׁ֑ת כִּ֣י שָׁת־לִ֤י אֱלֹהִים֙ זֶ֣רַע אַחֵ֔ר תַּ֣חַת הֶ֔בֶל כִּ֥י הֲרָג֖וֹ קָֽיִן:

ole paul
21 The eye cannot say to the hand, “I don’t need you!” And the head cannot say to the feet, “I don’t need you!” 22 On the contrary, those parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable, 23 and the parts that we think are less honorable we treat with special honor. And the parts that are unpresentable are treated with special modesty, 24 while our presentable parts need no special treatment. But God has put the body together, giving greater honor to the parts that lacked it, 25 so that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other. 26 If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

Last edited by pinacled; 08-24-2017 at 07:45 PM..

Old 08-24-2017, 07:05 PM

Quote:

And han ole friend I told you once what i thought of the serpent the dragon and his. Im not sure if you remember what i said. Though its not important now.

Abram and his two siblings?

Old 08-25-2017, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
And han ole friend I told you once what i thought of the serpent the dragon and his. Im not sure if you remember what i said. Though its not important now.

Abram and his two siblings?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham%27s_family_tree

And now, return the man's wife, because he is a prophet, and he will pray for you and [you will] live; but if you do not return [her], know that you will surely die, you and all that is yours."

And Abraham said, "For I said, 'Surely, there is no fear of God in this place, and they will kill me because of my wife. And also, indeed, she is my sister, the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother, and she became my wife.
And it came to pass, when God caused me to wander from my father's house, that I said to her: This is your kindness, which you shall do with me: whither we come, say about me, 'He is my brother.'"

abram
sarai
nahor
haran

30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’[a] 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b] There is no commandment greater than these.”

As the Lord said, he is a prophet.
So when Abraham spoke of his wifes mother?

Old 08-25-2017, 02:47 PM

פרשת השבוע - Torah Readings for this week

Look at Abraham your father and at Sarah who bore you, for when he was but one I called him, and I blessed him and made him many.
For the Lord shall console Zion, He shall console all its ruins, and He shall make its desert like a paradise and its wasteland like the garden of the Lord; joy and happiness shall be found therein, thanksgiving and a voice of song.

Last edited by pinacled; 08-25-2017 at 03:13 PM..

Old 09-02-2017, 03:23 PM

To speak of the first Living Soul?

And how he was taught to name each and every part of the Lord's creation. Do you see with your eyes? The first had authority. To look and see the Hand in all of the Almighties work. Solomon touched on this for but a moment.
Wisdom of what the Lord instructed each tribe to be named after in blessing is more than a hairy mantle.

And even further, man was given a woman as a helpmeet.
And where I'm from, a woman is a part of her husband's knowledge.
Yet if she were to leave his side, an indifference would incur wantonous disregard for her husband's Word.

Think of ole Ben the wolf. Is he a wolf?
Is Yehudi a lion?

Binyamin to the west, with two watchmen on either side.
Not named in the nature of the other 12.

Did the people of yisrael ever seek the watchmen?
Manesseh, Ephraim.

Is ephraim the water that flows into the land that is manesseh.

Yet who looked to see the great day of the Lord?

When the 12 became 4
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity