Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2017, 02:06 PM

37,347 posts, read 28,437,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
A Shepherd has a Staff, one of Authority and might.
Apparently Jesus' one was a compassionate ne towards the sheep. To the elders and shepherds I'm sure it is like the one you have witnessed.

This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against the shepherds and will hold them accountable for my flock. I will remove them from tending the flock so that the shepherds can no longer feed themselves. I will rescue my flock from their mouths, and it will no longer be food for them.

You don't know me. I will resist you with the very thing you mishandle(the scriptures)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2017, 02:08 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,840,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Apparently Jesus' one was a compassionate ne towards the sheep. To the elders and shepherds I'm sure it is like the one you have witnessed.

This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against the shepherds and will hold them accountable for my flock. I will remove them from tending the flock so that the shepherds can no longer feed themselves. I will rescue my flock from their mouths, and it will no longer be food for them.

You don't know me.

No, nor do i wish to.

Hear the word of the Lord, O children of Israel; for the Lord has a controversy with the inhabitants of the land; for there is neither truth nor loving-kindness nor knowledge of God in the land.

Old 09-13-2017, 02:10 PM

Quote:
No, nor do i wish to.

Hear the word of the Lord, O children of Israel; for the Lord has a controversy with the inhabitants of the land; for there is neither truth nor loving-kindness nor knowledge of God in the land.
And he held the shepherds accountable, because after all isn't it the shepherds that led them out of truth and loving kindness .

Why would he do that ?

Note too, from their mouths,in others words the burden and lies they have passed of as being from God.

Old 09-13-2017, 02:15 PM

Quote:
And he held the shepherds accountable, because after all isn't it the shepherds that led them out of truth and loving kindness .

Why would he do that ?

Note too, from their mouths,in others words the burden and lies they have passed of as being from God.

I know,.

Old 09-13-2017, 02:19 PM

Quote:
I know,.
You, Rbbi and a couple of others on here think you are shepherds and elders lol. You have acted like you are the mouth of God, but fed the gullible with the manna of religious men. Go figure.

Old 09-13-2017, 02:21 PM

Quote:
You, Rbbi and a couple of others on here think you are shepherds and elders lol. You have acted like you are the mouth of God, but fed the gullible with the manna of religious men. Go figure.

Amen.

Religious sons and daughters that visit the widows and orphans.

Old 09-13-2017, 03:47 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,082,319 times
Quote:

Why would he do that ?

Yes, those particular shepherds DID and DO lead them out of TRUTH, ie. thy WORD is TRUTH. Its not hard at all on here to see who has gone after the error of Balaam or the gainsaying of Core. Peace

Old 09-13-2017, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Yes, those particular shepherds DID and DO lead them out of TRUTH, ie. thy WORD is TRUTH. Its not hard at all on here to see who has gone after the error of Balaam or the gainsaying of Core. Peace
Says the one who thinks she's here with truth, but amazingly cannot explain the characteristics of the Spirit. I wonder why that is ?.

Old 09-13-2017, 04:52 PM

Quote:
These

When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd.
I Know,, you Dont Listen.
Especially when it comes to tithes.
…43Jesus called His disciples to Him and said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more than all the others into the treasury. 44For they all contributed out of their surplus, but she out of her poverty has put in all she had to live on.”

Then you shall say before the Lord, your God, "I have removed the holy [portion] from the house, and I have also given it to the
}Levite,
()..........
}the stranger,
}the orphan,
}and the widow
, according to all Your commandment that You commanded me; I have not transgressed Your commandments, nor have I forgotten [them].

For Moses had given the inheritance of two tribes and an half tribe on the other side Jordan: but unto the Levites he gave none inheritance among them.

And we took their land, and we gave it as an inheritance to the Reubenites, the Gadites, and to the half tribe of Manasseh.

Old 09-13-2017, 04:58 PM

Quote:
I Know,, you Dont Listen.

Then you shall say before the Lord, your God, "I have removed the holy [portion] from the house, and I have also given it to the
}Levite,
}the stranger,
}()
}the orphan,
}and the widow
, according to all Your commandment that You commanded me; I have not transgressed Your commandments, nor have I forgotten [them].

And we took their land, and we gave it as an inheritance to the Reubenites, the Gadites, and to the half tribe of Manasseh.
Oh i see, you and the elders who see the sheep without a shepherd as being wicked are stepping in the gap, of cause you are. How could you possibly do that when you look upon folk to be wicked?.

You are one of those that Paul warned the Ephesian elders of, thankfully this day and age, you cannot ravage like you did back then, because those you believe are wicked for more clued up than you had them down for. We will not have these phony fundy sin conscious elders rule over us ?. On yer bike
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity