Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2018, 07:25 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,833,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
ok so that means now a person don't not only have to try worry about what the scripture says comparing scripture to scriptures... if that isn't hard enough.. but what it doesnt say also? .. well I am about sure I will
leave all that important stuff like that up to you fellas to argue about .....
well I think I won"t say what else I think. PIN..
still love you though. .
;P
Your art work speaks volumes,

Luv u.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2018, 10:54 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,748,322 times
ok so I don't wish to discuss any more private thoughts on a public forumas.

I meant nothing by it , certainly no offense.
I have not one clue what you are saying , sorry.
obviously you think I have offended the throne.. and maybe so but I won't discuss it here as to why as it seems would cause even more offense.. so that I can noy fix it because I don't have a clue what I did wrong.
because it is only guessing what you are even talking about,

so first what is the offense that required 4 eagles to be offered coal? and what are the 4 eagles and do these eagles have names? I didn't request 8 wings/ or 4 eagles .
and why does speaking of bird wings/ or 6 limbs instead of 2 more than the 3 or 4 I needed to hold up all those realties at once as truths ? why does it cause offense exactly? as it seems someone got offended by my need or request for more than two limbs. or a(help) mate AS A POINT OF GRACE to hold the other two with me as I have found myself mateless and feeling very alone.. recently.. . A CORD OF THREE STRANDS IS NOT EASILY BROKEN .. AND TWO CAN KEEP WARMER THAN ONE.
so are limbs holy and you can not talk about them ? so you can not speak of the limbs without offending the Father or the throne ? and thus neither can ask for help holding up truth or realities all at once ? so as to not need to offend the other truths by having to lay one OR MORE down?

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 05-11-2018 at 11:31 PM..

Old 05-12-2018, 12:36 AM

besides I changed from limbs to wings was because a 6- 8 limbed/armed human is a demon god/ess called sheva imagery.. I think a 6 -8 winged creature was at least angelic and not demomic imagery.
I am sorry if I offended the throne.
it was very unintentional.

Old 05-12-2018, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Your art work speaks volumes,

Luv u.
seems way to many volumes.. and you do like sticky flattery? we are to trust or not?
so is there a place to go find a list of all the things we might say that are too wonderful to be spoke of or too evil to be named ? because I also may be stumbled into naming 3 evils , lead by one of your questions oh our own vensus fly trap. I believe you have got the same fly twice in one day .. bad
fly . maybe greedy for knowledge and wisdom kind of fly who seeks to understand stuff maybe no one can understand . or is allowed to talk about !! ...... and is that why Jesus spoke in what appeared to be circles/mysteries so that no one or few understood him? was HE in fact avoiding all the the things/ evil or Good that he should not offend them ??
is there such a list someplace of such laws that must not be broken? and how do you know when where or how you have transgressed if no one has ever spoke it , listed it, or spoke about it or spoke to it, well the in the hearing of men/madkind who recorded it anyway ?

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 05-12-2018 at 06:39 AM..

Old 05-12-2018, 07:56 AM

or maybe we should just avoid questions?
like this songs " we have got questions we should not ask"
should we go through life not asking questions?
I can see how that will work wonderfully in a perfect world.. where three is no more traps and no more evil. but I don't think it is man reality.. it could be heavens reality.
so are we then to act like it is heaven now and stop questioning/ inquiring ?
or when is it ok to inquire? then we don't have to speak about what must not be talked about ?

Old 05-12-2018, 08:05 AM

21,087 posts, read 29,318,274 times
Quote:
or maybe we should just avoid questions?
like this songs " we have got questions we should not ask"
should we go through life not asking questions?
I can see how that will work wonderfully in a perfect world.. where three is no more traps and no more evil. but I don't think it is man reality.. it could be heavens reality.
so are we then to act like it is heaven now and stop questioning/ inquiring ?
or when is it ok to inquire? then we don't have to speak about what must not be talked about ?
why not? Evangelicals do a great job of avoiding answers...

Old 05-12-2018, 08:31 AM

Quote:
ok so I don't wish to discuss any more private thoughts on a public forumas.

I meant nothing by it , certainly no offense.
I have not one clue what you are saying , sorry.
obviously you think I have offended the throne.. and maybe so but I won't discuss it here as to why as it seems would cause even more offense.. so that I can noy fix it because I don't have a clue what I did wrong.
because it is only guessing what you are even talking about,

so first what is the offense that required 4 eagles to be offered coal? and what are the 4 eagles and do these eagles have names? I didn't request 8 wings/ or 4 eagles .
and why does speaking of bird wings/ or 6 limbs instead of 2 more than the 3 or 4 I needed to hold up all those realties at once as truths ? why does it cause offense exactly? as it seems someone got offended by my need or request for more than two limbs. or a(help) mate AS A POINT OF GRACE to hold the other two with me as I have found myself mateless and feeling very alone.. recently.. . A CORD OF THREE STRANDS IS NOT EASILY BROKEN .. AND TWO CAN KEEP WARMER THAN ONE.
so are limbs holy and you can not talk about them ? so you can not speak of the limbs without offending the Father or the throne ? and thus neither can ask for help holding up truth or realities all at once ? so as to not need to offend the other truths by having to lay one OR MORE down?
Alright, you can relax sis.
I've been trying to help as much as is permitted.
But as you and i know full well. The boundaries cannot be moved.
Time,
The certainty of the past leaves little to fear.
It is the uncertainty of the future that people are afraid of.

And rightfully so.
The sod level is as far as some can venture.

Last edited by pinacled; 05-12-2018 at 08:39 AM..

Old 05-12-2018, 08:45 AM

Quote:
seems way to many volumes.. and you do like sticky flattery? we are to trust or not?
so is there a place to go find a list of all the things we might say that are too wonderful to be spoke of or too evil to be named ? because I also may be stumbled into naming 3 evils , lead by one of your questions oh our own vensus fly trap. I believe you have got the same fly twice in one day .. bad
fly . maybe greedy for knowledge and wisdom kind of fly who seeks to understand stuff maybe no one can understand . or is allowed to talk about !! ...... and is that why Jesus spoke in what appeared to be circles/mysteries so that no one or few understood him? was HE in fact avoiding all the the things/ evil or Good that he should not offend them ??
is there such a list someplace of such laws that must not be broken? and how do you know when where or how you have transgressed if no one has ever spoke it , listed it, or spoke about it or spoke to it, well the in the hearing of men/madkind who recorded it anyway ?
Ask away.
I don't mind people pickin my brain.
As if this forum and others havnt already been given all my personal notes to copy for the test.

Old 05-12-2018, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
And a wolf shall live with a lamb, and a leopard shall lie with a kid; and a calf and a lion cub and a fatling [shall lie] together, and a small child shall lead them.

From yeshayahu (isaiah)

I need help in understanding who this wolf is.
For the readers out there.
The wolf is most likely binyamin.

"Benjamin is a ravenous wolf; in the morning he devours the prey, in the evening he divides the plunder."

“Don’t judge, so that you won’t be judged. 2 For the way you judge others is how you will be judged — the measure with which you measure out will be used to measure to you. 3 Why do you see the splinter in your brother’s eye but not notice the log in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the splinter out of your eye,’ when you have the log in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite! First, take the log out of your own eye; then you will see clearly, so that you can remove the splinter from your brother’s eye!

6 “Don’t give to dogs what is holy, and don’t throw your pearls to the pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, then turn and attack you.

7 “Keep asking, and it will be given to you; keep seeking, and you will find; keep knocking, and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who keeps asking receives; he who keeps seeking finds; and to him who keeps knocking, the door will be opened. 9 Is there anyone here who, if his son asks him for a loaf of bread, will give him a stone? 10 or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 So if you, even though you are bad, know how to give your children gifts that are good, how much more will your Father in heaven keep giving good things to those who keep asking him!

12 “Always treat others as you would like them to treat you; that sums up the teaching of the Torah and the Prophets.

13 “Go in through the narrow gate; for the gate that leads to destruction is wide and the road broad, and many travel it; 14 but it is a narrow gate and a hard road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

15 “Beware of the false prophets! They come to you wearing sheep’s clothing, but underneath they are hungry wolves! 16 You will recognize them by their fruit. Can people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every healthy tree produces good fruit, but a poor tree produces bad fruit. 18 A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, or a poor tree good fruit. 19 Any tree that does not produce good fruit is cut down and thrown in the fire! 20 So you will recognize them by their fruit.

Last edited by pinacled; 05-12-2018 at 09:21 AM..

Old 05-12-2018, 10:18 AM

Our only Hope is and was the cross.. it is really probably the only truth we have to lift up and keep in balance and I only need two hands to do that ...
like he said there " forgive them for they do not know what they do " and run to him and then hang on ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FugO...PV3b&index=167

Psa 57:1

To the Overseer. -- 'Destroy not.' -- A secret treasure of David, in his fleeing from the face of Saul into a cave. Favour me, O God, favour me, For in Thee is my soul trusting, And in the shadow of Thy wings I trust, Until the calamities pass over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity