Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2017, 01:53 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,049,405 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Repped ya on that. I wish these folks would just stop it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2017, 04:11 PM

4,747 posts, read 2,354,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by popwar View Post
Supposedly, there will be an eclipse on this day . Right after Nibiru is suppose to collide with Earth , ending humanity. What do you guys think of this conspiracy? He says he has seen secret signs written into the pyramids and has biblical evidence.
The world can't end on Sept. 23. I have tickets to the symphony that evening. Sorry!

Old 09-13-2017, 09:06 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,398,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
I'll be sure to wear clean underwear.
Is it Saturday?

Old 09-14-2017, 11:34 AM

18,172 posts, read 16,426,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired of the Nonsense View Post
The world can't end on Sept. 23. I have tickets to the symphony that evening. Sorry!
And I am leaving on Vacation the 24th, so no way it can happen on the 23rd.

Old 09-14-2017, 11:58 AM

23,206 posts, read 10,492,761 times
Today IS the 23rd, BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

TODAY IS THE DAY!

Today will change this earth, and if I do not speak the truth, then I do not speak by the will of God, BOOM!

Old 09-14-2017, 12:20 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,735,364 times
40 days after the Eclipse is Yom Kippur the sept 30th, but before that is 21-22 st is Roshahannah which is known as the crowing of the King . 5-12 days after Yom Kippur is Tabernacles.
the eclipse happened in Regulas which is the king star.. in Judah which is the King constellation, and Jupitar is in the belly of the virgin and Jupitar is the king planet. Now roshHashannah is the crowning of the king which might have actually been that eclipse done in the eclipse itself.. .. the church(moon) surrounded the sun and was over Regulus crowing regulas in a way .. so then if Roshahshanna gets any more Kingly than that event already was screaming. or from the whole universe something else KINGLY is happening more than what has already happened in that Eclipse..well hit your kneees even harder in prayer because Yom Kippur is coming after that . and if that yom Kippur get's ugly then trust and drink and Rest ( like the video I just put on this site ) and get ready .. get gas .. get oil get food packed for a possible journey . because 5 days through about 11 days after Yom Kippur.. is The Feast of Tabernacles and that means the Doors will be open to his people to come in .. the bridegroom did not come get the 10 virgins ... they had to have what was needed to get to the party plus more than needed maybe fore a 5 day wait before they get in .. .. once there you will have to pass through the refiners fire and no your flesh will not be save. He never promised to save anyones flesh you might be changed in the twinkle of an eye as you pass through it though..
.. so trust the relationship you have built with Him and his word and his spirit ..that you will have another shiny body waiting for you on the other side of that fire . one of LIFE ..

. of that wall of fire/ plasma... like a fire or like a plasma possibly like you wouldn't think of as odd and almost like it could be found in star trec show .. something like a rainbow light of almost living fire / a living moving shield like structures of light/fire , kind of like they guarded prisoners with in the jail areas in star trec shows .. . . in tabernacles you are to build a shelter of living material like tree limbs and palm branches. you live in it for 6- 8 day( could that be7- 8 years ?) it is a living sieve of LIFE .. it keeps out things of death who do not have his life/ his fire . so no strange fire will get past it .

in the stars it is called the manger , where animals are fed and protected..like the ark. so watch for more Kingly stuff starting around the 20th , then Yom Kippur the 30th, then if something happened them...the 5th through the 11th ( or 13th ) is tabernacles. just know his feasts are true and trust him.. and if it is there then is something kingly happening( which I don't know if it is required because heaven did the kingly already) .. hit your knees in prayer and listen for his instructions because yom Kippur is coming then and finally Tabernacles , where the animals.. children and righteous and the holy of the 7 clan system and the 7 church systems will be protected.
for at least 1260 days ... but the stars reveal another secret and that is there is another covering in the fall or mid summer 2019 ..about 1375 days from last Channukah..... count it out yourself on stillarium.. it is up there for all to see. keep your eyes on Judah Our king!

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 09-14-2017 at 12:31 PM..

Old 09-14-2017, 03:13 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,049,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Today IS the 23rd, BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

TODAY IS THE DAY!

Today will change this earth, and if I do not speak the truth, then I do not speak by the will of God, BOOM!
Today is only 9/14. What do you mean?

Old 09-14-2017, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Today is only 9/14. What do you mean?
Today is the 23rd of Elul, the anniversary of 9-11

Old 09-14-2017, 05:15 PM

Shabbat, September 30, 2017

10 Tishrei, 5778

This is a date people should be watching for a solar storm.

The end of the world is not coming.

The beginning and birth are here, not the end, it is the beginning of a new era and the earth is not set to destruct, it is begging all people to look up. The earth comes to the brink, it comes right up unto the point of everyone admitting that the God of Israel is God.

Rosh Hashannah is coming, it's ten days to Yom Kippur and 4 days of blessing to Sukkot into the feast of Tabernacles and then Shemini Atzeret, but how these days are played out is unknown, but as somebody who would have a good guess, I say that the unfolding of these days may take 3 and a half years, or maybe all at once. All the sacrifices and all the Holy days MUST take place on Tishri 15th, and this is a for sure prophesy that has to happen. Jesus was all the sacrifices on Nisan 14, and so we don't expect animal sacrifices but that on Tishri 15th, it will be a spiritual symbolism of all the holy days being moved to the first day of Tabernacles.

But the end of the world is not at hand, the beginning is.

Old 09-14-2017, 05:50 PM

https://www.space.com/38115-sun-mons...even-days.html

The danger doesn't come back till around Yom Kippur.

7 years ago a very strange occurrence happened that on every single Jewish Holy day, a solar flare happened.

I don't think the world is going to end, but that eclipse was certainly followed by the strangest occurrences we have seen ever, especially with the sun.

We are waiting for the fall Jewish Holy days to unfold, if somebody thinks that this is the end, it is not the end, it is a warning for the bride of Christ to prepare, AND TO BE WATCHING GOD'S APPOINTED DAYS, maybe the rain will fall on me, can't tell until it happens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity