Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2017, 07:01 PM

23,239 posts, read 10,518,009 times

Advertisements

Will Obama betray America's staunch ally Israel, at the UN? | Fox News

I would tell you that this man is detailed in Daniel, in Isaiah, in Ezekiel, but especially Isaiah.

Not politics, but a man who put us against God.

If somebody doesn't know it, we have been fighting Iran, and Iran just funded the New Hamas to fight Israel, and where did the money come from after Obama gathered the wealth of our nation in cash, to pay for our fight against Israel.

If we are in trouble as a nation, it doesn't have to do with sin, but it has much to do that we have been a nation against Israel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2017, 09:02 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,738,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
[url]

We are waiting for the fall Jewish Holy days to unfold, if somebody thinks that this is the end, it is not the end, it is a warning for the bride of Christ to prepare, AND TO BE WATCHING GOD'S APPOINTED DAYS, maybe the rain will fall on me, can't tell until it happens.
well that is what I been saying..
for his people if it comes down now or 2019 it is great and awesome day if you are preparing with him and his spirit is giving you directions and you follow his directions .. there is no better day ever in prophecy coming than the next four- seven years of these feasts. each a mini play to be played out . so yes prepare . The Lord loves us his church and his nation and in the next few years this will start ... even days for sure he is going to start to show us how much he loves us all and how much he wants us in this kingdom and to be his people and family and to be one of his brotherhood of nations.

but the marriage of heaven and earth starts first with ( one or more) Sukkah and spirit's out pouring of fire , then some stuff like going around to the nations ( john and the scroll preaching ot the nations ) . and ends with the marriage of all his blessing to Israel and he surrounds her last .. but not least. the greatest time of prophesy is ahead of us and it will be amazing to see it .. the ancients longed to see our time and they will and not one will be missing .. IS 24 .. the Isles will glory in his righteousness and love for us from the midst of the fires. that prophesy is probably 2019 but it is still soon. 3 years is a blink of an eye ..

someone thought that John may be one of the 2 witnesses ... and Enoch the other one. one from each age . possibility because what the Lord tells John on patmos about his preaching to the nations and to kings and it being sweet and sour in his stomach. but anyway they all long for this day. we are so close even days from it starting if it hasn't already. so may the Lord be withg Us all in our greatest moments ... for such a time as this..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 09-14-2017 at 09:42 PM..

Old 09-15-2017, 08:20 AM

18,760 posts, read 11,821,444 times
Another eclipse? Where? I saw the last one in August and it was amazing. The end of the world? Wait let me catch my breath from laughing. No seriously. I can't wait for the next total eclipse.

Old 09-15-2017, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Another eclipse? Where? I saw the last one in August and it was amazing. The end of the world? Wait let me catch my breath from laughing. No seriously. I can't wait for the next total eclipse.
in 7 years and it crosses the us/USA in the other corners.. I don't know what constellation it is in then though .. that would be an interesting question... can I guess Orphiuchus.

Old 09-15-2017, 11:46 AM

1,393 posts, read 1,755,403 times
Post wormwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by popwar View Post
Supposedly, there will be an eclipse on this day . Right after Nibiru is suppose to collide with Earth , ending humanity. What do you guys think of this conspiracy? He says he has seen secret signs written into the pyramids and has biblical evidence.
their no such thing as a planet killer, for planet are called wonder, but there is a death star call wormwood, the hemlock.

our universe, Is a Celeestial clock, in which the Holy Spirit moves the universe, and put things in perspective, that man may understand.
when a heavenly body moves into perspective, to show the glory of the creator.

In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form and void; darkness was upon the face of the deep.
And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Gen 1:1-2 (KJV)

And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters

And God began to create heavens and earth - the earth being with uniform and void, with darkness over the surface of the deep and there were the voices of many waters, and the four winds of the earth and the seven eyes, from God sweeping over the waters - God said, Let there be light, and there be light, and east of Eden, the Sunrise, then heavenly brilliant light shine over the face of the deep.
Than the Sun, Moon, and Star glorily the Father. A-men

Last edited by TheWordIsOne; 09-15-2017 at 11:56 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 09-15-2017, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
in 7 years and it crosses the us/USA in the other corners.. I don't know what constellation it is in then though .. that would be an interesting question... can I guess Orphiuchus.
*=April 8th 2024 ( 17 days before passsover I think ... considering dates maybe changed still ( somethiing in REV talks about dates changing ...?????.... )maybe if I start praying now I will under stand what the next one that will cross the north america means. Jupiter and Uranus ( the ancients did NOT see this one to name it.. but is known since as the "trickster" I think) is in aries/Taurus on the borders ( making me think 'shepards' thoughts maybe)
Mercury on one side , the sun and then venus on the other side and they are in Pieces( fishes ( harvest?) .
Saturn and Mars are nearly touching ( in conjuction) in (aquarius) is in the water bearer. I don't have a clue yet what this one might mean ... but I will probably have a good guess closer to that date.

Old 09-15-2017, 03:03 PM

Revelation is explaining a 7 year walk with God, 42 months walking as Ephraim, and going all the way to death in Ephraim to then be given strength and stood up on your feet to finish the remaining 3 and a half years in the fall Holy days. The two witnesses depict two spirits inside a person, the water and the blood, and once power is given to a person, he sees flesh, the flesh glories as Elijah gloried for 42 months as he walked amongst the people of Ephraim.

When you see the two witnesses killed, it is because a person realizes his vanity and now he is seeking to go all the way to death that he can be given strength to begin walking as Judah, as a Priest of Judah as the story of Elijah and Elisha parallels a person's walk, and how Elijah walked in his vanity for 42 months calling fire down from heaven but God told Elijah that he was not in his fire. When the flesh and vanity of Elijah is finally taken from a person and he symbolically goes all the way to death, we see the two witnesses die, and then the second coming of Jesus takes place within them and they stand up as new creatures who receive a double portion of spirit to complete their walk.

Revelation 12 is showing a person who has completed his walk of 42 months in Ephraim and he is about to be born a new creature to finish the 3 and a half years and the enemy no longer even chases after him, but after his brethren who are also being born.

Revelation begins on Tishri 1, and it depicts Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, over and over and over because it is instruction to a person who has walked his 42 months in Ephraim and all he does is study, it is instruction to the bride of Christ in how to enter into one's final harvest.

Kings are being raised, Kings of the East.

Old 09-15-2017, 03:42 PM

661 posts, read 523,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Shabbat, September 30, 2017

10 Tishrei, 5778

This is a date people should be watching for a solar storm.

The end of the world is not coming.

The beginning and birth are here, not the end, it is the beginning of a new era and the earth is not set to destruct, it is begging all people to look up. The earth comes to the brink, it comes right up unto the point of everyone admitting that the God of Israel is God.

Rosh Hashannah is coming, it's ten days to Yom Kippur and 4 days of blessing to Sukkot into the feast of Tabernacles and then Shemini Atzeret, but how these days are played out is unknown, but as somebody who would have a good guess, I say that the unfolding of these days may take 3 and a half years, or maybe all at once. All the sacrifices and all the Holy days MUST take place on Tishri 15th, and this is a for sure prophesy that has to happen. Jesus was all the sacrifices on Nisan 14, and so we don't expect animal sacrifices but that on Tishri 15th, it will be a spiritual symbolism of all the holy days being moved to the first day of Tabernacles.

But the end of the world is not at hand, the beginning is.
Beginning of what?

Old 09-15-2017, 03:43 PM

10,505 posts, read 7,074,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by popwar View Post
Supposedly, there will be an eclipse on this day . Right after Nibiru is suppose to collide with Earth , ending humanity. What do you guys think of this conspiracy? He says he has seen secret signs written into the pyramids and has biblical evidence.
Supposedly, a Nigerian prince is looking for an American bank account to which he can direct his petrodollars, too. Look for his e-mail.

Old 09-15-2017, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostee View Post
Beginning of what?
Jesus came as one man in a local area and his followers were given the promised SMALL rain of spirit.

The rain comes and ends and we don't see people doing miracles like those first disciples, but two rains are promised.

The greatest promise to mankind is to receive the second rain, or you could think of it as the second Pentecost but that the giving of spirit is DOUBLE the power of what was given on the first Pentecost.

The fall Holy days are appointed for the coming of Jesus WITHIN his followers.

We aren't looking for the end of the world, we are waiting for the coming of tens of thousands of people indwelled by the spirit of Jesus in his second coming BECAUSE they received the double portion of Holy spirit that is promised on the conclusion days of both seasons, but the fall is promised a flood while the spring is likened to a dew in comparison.

Where we saw one man coming as Jesus, the second coming sets tens of thousands loose all over the globe.

Men will be like angels, kings will come and rule the earth. Christianity doesn't know much about the kingdom because the temple is designed to show you what the kingdom is. You see places like Revelation speaking of dogs and liars and thieves and the sexual immoral who are without the city and not allowed to enter into the city, NOTICE, that they have not been sent to hell, they are in the outer court, and they are still alive, and still a part of the kingdom although they cannot enter into the city, and this is a state of being.

To be in the city is to have a covering of immortality, and to be outside the city is to not be immortal no matter if you live ten thousand years.

The scriptures of hell and fire are Jewish idioms about Jewish feasts that after a person understands them, they should feel a lot better about hell and what is to come.

The earth is about to return to the days of the garden, it has been dead for a while, but it is being reborn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity