Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2017, 05:01 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
If I recall both Hanni and I said we would not share personal things because it would be construed as bragging....And odd that you don't think several healings are not a testimony to the nature and character of G-d. Must not be the nature and character of YOUR god. Peace
I remember, Hanni saying that ...you on the other hand?
You hide behind others, yet your dog is always bigger.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2017, 05:19 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,299,599 times
Quote:
If I recall both Hanni and I said we would not share personal things because it would be construed as bragging....And odd that you don't think several healings are not a testimony to the nature and character of G-d. Must not be the nature and character of YOUR god. Peace
Folk have been completely healed who totally reject what you believe. So what is your point again?.

He causes the sun to shine on the righteous and unrighteous. The same sun that rises with healing its wings.

Old 11-16-2017, 10:36 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post

I don't hide behind anyone, and yes I said it, too. Peace

Old 11-16-2017, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Folk have been completely healed who totally reject what you believe. So what is your point again?.

He causes the sun to shine on the righteous and unrighteous. The same sun that rises with healing its wings.

My point is, it wouldn't matter what was shared, you already have your closed, locked down, mind made up. Peace

Old 11-16-2017, 10:53 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Quote:
I don't hide behind anyone, and yes I said it, too. Peace
It's a discernible pattern. Shalom

Old 11-17-2017, 03:51 AM

Quote:
My point is, it wouldn't matter what was shared, you already have your closed, locked down, mind made up. Peace
No, that is not the reason you will not answer a question, it should make no difference whether i am ope or not. You ask me question i answer it and you should be be courteous enough to do the same.

Old 11-17-2017, 08:52 AM

Quote:
No, that is not the reason you will not answer a question, it should make no difference whether i am ope or not. You ask me question i answer it and you should be be courteous enough to do the same.

Again, both Hanni and I told you why sharing along those lines isn't going to happen. Deal with it. Peace

Old 11-17-2017, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Again, both Hanni and I told you why sharing along those lines isn't going to happen. Deal with it. Peace
You simply cannot answer the questions because you do not know or you will be ensnared by your own words, that is the reason why they would not answer Jesus when he asked "was John's baptism from heaven or men?". Hanni answers every question you put to him, i have never known him not to do so, so you are your own. You get your questions answered but refuse to answer questions put to you.

Old 11-17-2017, 11:05 AM

Quote:
You simply cannot answer the questions because you do not know or you will be ensnared by your own words, that is the reason why they would not answer Jesus when he asked "was John's baptism from heaven or men?". Hanni answers every question you put to him, i have never known him not to do so, so you are your own. You get your questions answered but refuse to answer questions put to you.

What do I have to do? Regurgitate his post for you? Do you have memory issues or what?

And the reason I won't reply to such questioning; I already told you one reason. The other reason is because when I started to let you goad me into it, He reminded me if they will not believe Moses and the Prophets, neither will they believe one though he be raised from the dead. Overcoming and healing are related, one is the root, one is the fruit, and spiritually is as being raised from the dead, because those things overcome ARE death, or death producing. If you want to hear the things of the Spirit, repent and receive what He has ordained by His pattern and design via the baptism and build up your most holy faith so that you might believe Moses and the Prophets. Until then, you'll stay where you're at. The choice is yours. Peace

Old 11-17-2017, 12:04 PM

Quote:
What do I have to do? Regurgitate his post for you? Do you have memory issues or what?

And the reason I won't reply to such questioning; I already told you one reason. The other reason is because when I started to let you goad me into it, He reminded me if they will not believe Moses and the Prophets, neither will they believe one though he be raised from the dead. Overcoming and healing are related, one is the root, one is the fruit, and spiritually is as being raised from the dead, because those things overcome ARE death, or death producing. If you want to hear the things of the Spirit, repent and receive what He has ordained by His pattern and design via the baptism and build up your most holy faith so that you might believe Moses and the Prophets. Until then, you'll stay where you're at. The choice is yours. Peace
I am not asking you to send someone to warn others like the rich man asked, i am asking you to respond to questions in like manner how we have to yours,again do you not see what is wrong with this picture, because the questions you are being asked are of the same intent as the ones you are asking. You are dismissive of how we perceive truth just like we believe you are, but we are answering your questions.

I have just got back from depositing checks at the bank, and tuned into a christian radio station(myself). There was a guy sharing his testimony,from what he was saying he had obviously been worked on prior to becoming a christian by some famous christian minister(Noble i think was the last name), and he told the minister i have a ton of question to ask you, and the minister said there is not a question i will not answer. The host of the radio program said yes "truth invites scrutiny"(a saying i had not heard before). This kind of scrutiny is something you are dead against,but should never be against, no matter what you feel the intent is of those scrutinizing what you call truth, if you are rooted and assured with what you are convinced of to be truth. So no matter what you feel the intent is of your truth being scrutinized, be like Jesus and be obliging and answer questions, there was one time when he never answered, and he answered a question with a question.

To be honest i could not care less what you and Hanni have discussed privately, Hanni answer questions, they may not be intelligible,but he does answer them, he can't help himself and i will give him this, he answered correctly when asked what the nature and characteristics of the Spirit, something you have flat out refused to do. He has never said to me i will not answer your questions. I will be, i have told him i do not read more than a paragraph of his because his posts are too long winded.

The truth of the matter is you do not know how to identify with anyone other than of your own kind(persuasion), you talk in a coded language like it is spiritual to do so, while at the same time making absolutely no sense to anyone who has not learnt your coded belief system. Do you honestly believe Jesus reached folk by code ?.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity