Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2018, 09:14 PM

3,536 posts, read 1,709,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by look3467 View Post
I'll agree with you on the present.

To enjoy the joy of ones salvation in the present is glorious.
But to those present and not accounted as saved are at a loss of joy.

And if, missed it all together in this life will, I say will, kneel at the feet of Jesus.

Guess what, when that happens, then is when that soul know who Jesus really is and be converted.

I believe that Jesus paid the price for all past/present and all future souls making Him the owner of every soul.

If, one knows, with assurance, that one is saved.....the blessings are unlimited.

Freedom to worship here, there, anywhere, anytime without constrictions is totally between you and God.
That friends is the new Testament Believer.

Blessings A,J

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2018, 10:38 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,257,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
Absolutely, and without a smidgen of a doubt because I am my own witness of His Mercy, His loving kindness, His promise that He will never leave me.

In the midst of an uncertain world, I can find comfort by His Holy Spirit.

Awareness of His presence in my life is 24/7.

Blessings AJ

Old 04-22-2018, 01:45 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
The bible teaches--Jesus will lead Gods armies to the earth--destroy all the wicked and wicked things, capture satan and abyss him for 1000 years, Gods kingdom rule begins forever.--See rev 16--Every kingdom( govt, armies, supporters) will be mislead to stand in opposition to Gods king at Har-mageddon--The result-Daniel 2:44--Jesus will crush every one of them--They stand in opposition now as well. As to being a literal place they will gather is symbolism, Har-mageddon will be over the whole earth at once.
Your religion is allegedly an offshoot of Judaism but yet has a Satan that is evil and rebellious against G-d, but the Hebrew Scriptures portray Satan as an angel of G-d that does G-d's bidding of testing man...You say that Jesus started a new religion, so has many others such as, Joseph Smith, Charles Taze Russel, Applewhite. Koresh, etc...And you are still miss-spelling Har Megiddo or Harmageddon...

Daniel - Chapter 2

44 And in the days of these kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom forever, it will not be destroyed, and the kingdom will not be left to another people; it will crumble and destroy all these kingdoms, and it will stand forever.

So, where is Jesus in the above verse?...

Old 04-22-2018, 01:49 AM

Quote:
God sent Michael( Dan 12:1`) to Israel--They rejected him--
Yea, Michael being Jesus, right?...

Old 04-22-2018, 01:52 AM

Quote:
. They haven't to this day. They are split--a divided house that will not stand.
Actually, the Jews are not divided, Christianity, on the other hand, is extremely divided...

Old 04-22-2018, 02:14 AM

Quote:
God was with Israel, no mortal army could defeat them. The romans ruled them, they were out of Gods favor at that point, They never turned back. Because they rejected the Messiah.
It has nothing to do with rejecting Jesus as the messiah...

Quote:
Think about that, They were apostocised at the time( even in OT, when they apostocised killed the prohets or attemted to. and Jesus tried to help them-They hated him in their darkness. God left the door open to them in verse 39.
You spelt three words wrong, is this how your teachers teach you?...Show me where they "killed or attempted to kill" the prophets...Just because someone new comes on the scene and claims to be from G-d and claims that G-d has cut Israel off, doesn't mean it is true...The Jewish nation has been richly blessed by HaShem to this day, on the other hand, I see many, many Christians living in squalor, poverty, no employment, etc...Let me guess, you are going to say that the Jews are being blessed, not by HaShem, but by HaSatan, right?...That the real children of G-d are the ones living in squalor, poverty and unemployment, right?...Jesus didn't try to help them, because he was, according to your documents, not sent to Judah but to the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel [The Northern Kingdom]...I guess you missed the part where he told folks to do as the Pharisee taught, right?...Because it doesn't fit in with your Anti-Semitic rant about replacement theology, does it?...

Quote:
You know the Messiah will not be God-It is Michael-Daniel 12:1)
The Mashiach will be a man, just like anyone else, but he will accomplish, in one scene, all that the Mashaich is to accomplish...Not come and do a little now and come back and finish up...This scenario is nowhere even prophesied in the Tanakh...

Old 04-22-2018, 04:55 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,709,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Actually, the Jews are not divided, Christianity, on the other hand, is extremely divided...
Oh, that's funny! The Jews are not divided? Right.

Old 04-22-2018, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
Oh, that's funny! The Jews are not divided? Right.
And why do you think that we are?...

Old 04-22-2018, 09:19 AM

23,163 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
Yea, Michael being Jesus, right?...
Michael?

What?

Old 04-22-2018, 09:58 AM

1,248 posts, read 1,257,899 times
Quote:
Ah.....let's put this word divided into perspective.

Starting with the Jews.
They are divided between God the Father and God the Son.
That division was by design.

As for Chrianity, divisions are amougst themselves as to how they believe they ought to worship God.....in thier case Jesus.
But they all have Jesus as thier Good of worship.

When this prophecy became effective,

21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

Was at ..."the hour cometh"... When Jesus had already conquered the power of evil in our behalf and the cross.
The battle was won at His ressurection, to where ,neither here nor there, but in the heart of our souls shall we worship Him.

Only through liberation can one accomplish that kind of worship, otherwise, you'll be using some organized religion as a means to worship Him.

How simple is that? If, your still stuck on having to belong to ..."this mountain not yet in Jerusalem"... then that should tell you something.

That something is blinding/binding you from making that prohecy a reality in your life.

The battle has been won by Jesus!!!!!

The only battle that is left is in you!!!!

When one empties one's self completely of all earthly thoughts (to include all religious beliefs, practices, traditions, any anymosities) to a complete surrender to God's Son saving grace, shall you be liberated!!!!

Cannot stress that any stronger. That battle is now between you and Jesus.

Forget what organization you belong to, whether you are a Jew or Gentile makes no difference to Him.

He already paid the price of redemption for you......all that is needed is your acceptance.

Once, your liberated....a free soul....you may worship Him anyplace, anytime and however way you choose that you believe is pleasing to Him.

The book of Revelation than becomes only a book without teeth because you are now in ( accepted) Into Jesus' everlasting Kingdom)

Come whatever may to the kingdoms of this world, you yourself are safe.

This world was not geared for peace but for battle.For testing of the sanits.( Souls)

A rebirth , in Jesus, will take you out of it and make you into a bold witness of the sorts that this world would not and can not understand.

Evidences today? Christian principles are coming under attack here in the U.S.

Think about what I am saying. Ponder it in your heart.....perhaps it's true....but you won't know untill you tried it.

Blessings, AJ
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity