Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2018, 08:41 PM

23,228 posts, read 10,518,009 times

Advertisements

The great gathering of Ephraim and Judah.

Isaiah 9:21
Manasseh devours Ephraim, and Ephraim Manasseh, And together they are against Judah. In spite of all this, His anger does not turn away And His hand is still stretched out.

Jeremiah 3:18
"In those days the house of Judah will walk with the house of Israel, and they will come together from the land of the north to the land that I gave your fathers as an inheritance.

Jeremiah 33:24
"Have you not observed what this people have spoken, saying, 'The two families which the LORD chose, He has rejected them'? Thus they despise My people, no longer are they as a nation in their sight.

Jeremiah 50:4
"In those days and at that time," declares the LORD, "the sons of Israel will come, both they and the sons of Judah as well; they will go along weeping as they go, and it will be the LORD their God they will seek.

Ezekiel 28:25
'Thus says the Lord GOD, "When I gather the house of Israel from the peoples among whom they are scattered, and will manifest My holiness in them in the sight of the nations, then they will live in their land which I gave to My servant Jacob.

Ezekiel 37:16
"And you, son of man, take for yourself one stick and write on it, 'For Judah and for the sons of Israel, his companions'; then take another stick and write on it, 'For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim and all the house of Israel, his companions.'

Ezekiel 37:17
"Then join them for yourself one to another into one stick, that they may become one in your hand.

Hosea 1:11
And the sons of Judah and the sons of Israel will be gathered together, And they will appoint for themselves one leader, And they will go up from the land, For great will be the day of Jezreel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2018, 08:50 PM

23,228 posts, read 10,518,009 times
Zechariah 10

Judah and Israel will Be Restored
…5"They will be as mighty men, Treading down the enemy in the mire of the streets in battle; And they will fight, for the LORD will be with them; And the riders on horses will be put to shame. 6"I will strengthen the house of Judah, And I will save the house of Joseph, And I will bring them back, Because I have had compassion on them; And they will be as though I had not rejected them, For I am the LORD their God and I will answer them. 7"Ephraim will be like a mighty man, And their heart will be glad as if from wine; Indeed, their children will see it and be glad, Their heart will rejoice in the LORD.…

This has always been my favorite scripture when the day comes that Gentiles do join the Jews, and I am under the covenant of Joseph as it now stands, and where it says that Judah will be strengthened, I will not be jealous because it also speaks of saving Joseph and this is my waited upon salvation in the very day when it says,'' Their children shall see it and be glad, their heart will rejoice in the Lord.....

This was always the one prayer I had before God, that one day my children would look and be glad. Judah will be strengthened, and that is a very interesting thing to say in an interesting time when the millions of Joseph have found Judah and now seek to be one. They together spoil the entire world.

I will say it again, '' Ephraim and Judah will come up together as the mightiest force on the planet and they shall spoil many nations, and from then on, the law will go forth from Jerusalem unto the world.''

Beware the day of Jezreel.

Old 03-19-2018, 10:38 PM

11,907 posts, read 3,737,061 times
Hanni, yep I see that the kingdom of Israel reunites as one but what I don’t agree with is that it is under a revived/resurrected “Jewish” worship system ..... if you believe Jesus he said that the axe was at the base of the tree and he had come to the Jews in his Fathers name, and for the nation to repent for the kingdom was coming. They crucified him so judgement was given in 70AD. Now the kingdom comes through Christ. It is not about being a Jew, gentile (and not about going to heaven when you die) but being a “new man”

We are to look to the spirit, which is about the righteousness government, nation, administration of the kingdom

I think there are a lot of allegorical things in the New Testament (and also in the Hebrew Scriptures) which are misunderstood and make the kingdom about bias and prejudice.

JMO

Old 03-20-2018, 06:14 AM

6,844 posts, read 2,856,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Would ever leave Scotland?...
*laughs*

Old 03-20-2018, 10:25 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,060,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The deep reality is the fact that 2 kingdoms ruled side by side, one named Israel, and one named Judah.
The reality is that Christians don't know the difference between two different people. People don't care about historical fact of who Israel was while they lived next to Judah, Christians don't want to admit the fact of the first Christianity being a sect of Judaism for 100 years.

The Christian acts as if it never happened, but when they speak of the bible, they don't know the difference between Judah and Ephraim and these two names are so important because Messiah ONLY brings a covenant for Ephraim and Judah. This new covenant is the law of God written on their heart and they are known without pointing them out. They are known for loving the Torah just as it states about Ephraim and Judah. They love the precepts and judgments of God and the law is always on their lips and so they are known to everyone around because that is who they are.

Jeremiah 31
"Behold,daysare coming ," declares the LORD,"when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah,

The covenant is ONLY for Judah and Ephraim!

Ezekiel showing Judah and Ephraim and HOW THEY LOVE THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD
One Nation With One King ~ There will no longer be an evil kingdom
15The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, 16Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: 17And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. 18And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these? 19Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand. 20And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes. 21And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: 23Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
24And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

We all know who Ephraim and Judah are, Messiah comes bringing a New Covenant where he writes the commandments of God On their hearts and the law is ALWAYS upon their lips because of their great love of the laws that have been written upon their hearts.

If somebody thinks that they are in a covenant with Messiah, IN THE LEAST, they should have toi explain how it is that by some miracle they have now become Ephraim or Judah because Messiah's covenant is specific and he is not confused where we are told in so many prophets that he brings a covenant for Ephraim and Judah and if you are not one of these, why would you even debate the bible?

Messiah brings a covenant for Ephraim and Judah, and that is a biblical fact of life, if you think you are one of these, THEN PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you cannot prove it, then write to me, see, I will show you how to gain the name of Ephraim, it isn't hard........

And yet, the reality is that the Jews are the only people in the world who have continued to follows the ways that please God all these thousands of years, that is reality, and that is why there is a special covenant for Ephraim and Judah alone.

How is it again that somebody is Israel?
He is calling them in from the north, south, east and west in this hour. I have come to the conclusion having met myriads who have heard the call, that those who are not hearing are not hearing because they have not *yet* been called. He plants the hearing ear, we do not. Not time yet for all those that are in their graves to hear His voice. Peace

Old 03-28-2018, 02:59 AM

2,309 posts, read 905,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Did you grow up Orthodox, Conservative or Reform?...
I grew up Christian and when I was five coverted to Christian Jew.

Old 03-28-2018, 05:05 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,090,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccabee 2A View Post
I grew up Christian and when I was five coverted to Christian Jew.
At five you weren’t even old enough to have grown up Christian...And there is no such thing as a Christian Jew, perhaps you are thinking of a Messianic Jew...Even then, the Messianic Movement is 80% gentile...

Old 03-28-2018, 05:11 PM

1,382 posts, read 770,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
so no tattoos or shrimp for you i suppose...
Tattoos are the mark of a degenerate. And shrimp are bottom feeders, which accumulate all sorts of metals and chemicals, which could be considered as good, as the tumor coming out of your neck, will somewhat hide the tattoo. They will see the tumor, be freaked, and not see the tattoo at all.

Old 03-28-2018, 05:18 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,242,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
Tattoos are the mark of a degenerate. And shrimp are bottom feeders, which accumulate all sorts of metals and chemicals, which could be considered as good, as the tumor coming out of your neck, will somewhat hide the tattoo. They will see the tumor, be freaked, and not see the tattoo at all.

Old 03-28-2018, 05:19 PM

1,382 posts, read 770,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
We all know who Ephraim and Judah are, Messiah comes bringing a New Covenant where he writes the commandments of God On their hearts and the law is ALWAYS upon their lips because of their great love of the laws that have been written upon their hearts.e
Actually, few know who "Ephraim" is. "Ephraim" is now known as the "house of Israel" as he inherited the name Israel from Joseph, who inherited it from Jacob. The "house of Israel" remains "scattered" among the nations. (Ezekiel 36:22-26) He won't be "hunted down" (Jeremiah 16:16) until the after the "day of distress" and then combined with the "stick of Judah" (Ez 37:15-37). At that time, the "nations" will make a confession (Jeremiah 16:19), "our fathers have inherited nothing but falsehood".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity