Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2018, 05:24 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,344,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
What entered Judas was already there, and that was his own thoughts, deeds and actions.
If you are looking for a devil with a pitchfork - there is no need to search beyond yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
If you read the account of the last supper--After Jesus gives Judas a morsel--satan enters him.
Satan entered me as well, when I forcefully interrupted eleven men hurting two fifteen year old girls in a dark alley - after hearing them scream. I became the adversary of their adversaries without hesitation and I would do it again. I suppose it depends on how you respond to that which is before you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2018, 10:17 PM

3,536 posts, read 1,707,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
I've never considered him to be "appointed" to be the betrayer. I've never thought that God (or even Satan) "made him do it". Judas already had the character for carrying out such type of dirty deed. He might have even been given a chance (a test) by God to take a different path (not go through with it), but didn't, and so continued to be suited for the role of betrayer. Judas had only himself to blame.
I think he was chosen for it. But that's just my opinion. He was a "bad dude", but there are none righteous. No bragging allowed in God's economy.

Old 03-07-2018, 12:24 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
Quote:
At the war in heaven, satan and his angels were cast to the earth, never allowed back in heaven. This was the bruising of satans head-----(In Genesis--Jesus is foretold to do that, yet in revelation, Michael did it--2+2--Michael is Jesus.
Where is this war recorded?...

Old 03-07-2018, 03:28 AM

15 posts, read 26,396 times
Victim just ran across a mental abuse contractor situation who might be pressuring for sex or slavery by dirty business favors or a very loud 'shut up' about something you saw or group you met...New to bad area can have voices turn on too, this does happen in rural areas too. Needs a thorough questioning by someone who gives a **** and handle the problem appropriately. Can choose not to submit to the demands from the 'demons'...So sad the church wants to make a big circus show out of it and mental care wants to profiteer off drugs and harm someone with lies until they are a kill.

Will a good dose of the truth from locals who are not church goers, lots of the mental illness/demonic things can be explained away when you understand who is the wealthy abuser and who are his people who would hurt you. Discomfort, voices and visions may not stop but one can learn to ignore it and function after a while but better off taking repetitive work, maybe no public contact if getting bothered by 'third party attacks' by the psychotic strangers. Paranoia is a hard reality in things like car repair and contractor work especially. Have to live basically to get through it as too many busted belongings or ruined property are not replaceable by insurance and cops will ruin someone complaining too much. Some paranoia situations need to ALWAYS keep their wallets on them leaving the house and cell phone too in some places as cops will target you for complaining when they find your wallet in the ditch after an exercise walk. ACLU does nothing to protect right to be free of unlawful search/seizure. Trespassers are frequently protected by local cops too.

Haunted houses are just a bug in the wall playing noise in lots of cases. Tactile hallucinations explain away some of the pressure sensations or scratches showing up on people even and technology can do the incubus/succubus stuff too...Stuff moving around the room telepathically or big gusts of winds would kind of freak me.

Rest of possessed is just the victim's way of explaining their discomfort and mental symptoms. If he/she was just told to stay calm and ignore it, situation was play out differently. I hate the church trying to profit or get noticed more because of using these for a circus instead of just telling them it's a mental problem. Sad part is, most of the pastors/priests know who the community bully is but they cannot give specific advice or acknowledge who does the mental abuse. Have to listen to some of the other people in the community to figure out why the voices turned on for you, but will find a lot of really screwed up people and predators trying to 'help themselves' to you too...

Would love elder family members just explaining that mental abuse/psychosis/voices happens to most people a little bit. We are living around '____________', so I choose not to participate and practice 'free will' by ignoring the voices here...A sex abuse situation nearby can be good example. Just keep calm and if you had a fight recently, you need to avoid anyone you met from that group. Don't return phone calls and do NOTHING confrontational. Just take it easy for a while working on what you can do in order to learn to concentrate through psychosis like some TV, video games or magazine style reading. Then when you feel up to it, take some easy work for a while...If you are bothered by strangers, you are better off working in the back or manufacturing, at home computer stuff.

Other people's belief is church will handle this - however may find yourself being forced to do a lot of unethical stuff to people due to Anti-Christ church situation with more voices bothering you now. Will be threatened with harm of family or bank account cleaned out for trying to leave. Some of the churches just check out your wallet, run you through the circus show and throw most of the psychotic ones back onto the street with more people harassing you. Some baptist churches will talk behind your back so badly, may not be able to work locally again due to it...Heard some Christians say they have no right to free speech now and have to deliver a message to someone in order to avoid being harmed. Are bothering rape victims, molested kids, ex-wive of wrong wealthy, unwilling mistresses, screwed out of bad job, mistakenly tried mental care, critical of churches, activists and defensive business persons. Protestant church healing of psychosis or possessions tends to be much more harmful to victim/family than the Catholics usually...

Govt is allowing many long term sex abusers like Mr. Cosby to pick up people to harm and do mental abuse/PTSD on victims. So, if you have incubbus/succubus activity in your area or you are told the area is hiding a sex abuse issue, or cops try to ruin people who complain, it is better you move on. No courts or politicians will give a damn about protecting your family as the children of wealthy sex abusers are NEVER checked by Child Welfare Authorities. So, these are mingling amongst your own in church even, school, scouts...with intent to pick up new victims to feed to the family abusers. This is REALLY common in colleges so keep in contact with your college aged daughters so she can just say something is scaring me and give her permission to return to your family for safety. She can finish the coursework by remote if you contact the college dean. It is possible to develop PTSD living away at any college situation and it will pass with scary memory flashbacks and some insomnia. Better NEVER to go to the mental care for this as it will eventually pass, all who enter mental care even to ask questions are taken advantage of badly and may never 'recover' from the mental illness scam.

Last edited by hyerground; 03-07-2018 at 03:52 AM..

Old 03-07-2018, 04:05 AM

15 posts, read 26,396 times
Just excuse me. I'm in an area that hid a lot of violent sex abuse and mental abuse from it with some 30 year victims, I feel the need to comment. Some of the churches are a horrible trap in this situation for going to church to get the voices to stop. Local, state and national level govt will not turn off voices for 30 year concubines (even employed) nor protect them from attack by a wealthy sex abuse ring who can go running around full time anywhere instead of having to work...The church thing in this kind of area is just wrong and their church members are ordered to follow around sex abuse victims and their families for harassment...Cannot leave this kind of church once you went in there...Family will be threatened. People who are alone get some crime and bank accounts cleaned out. This kind of church elder claims he owns the blacks and cops, and he is VERY hard on people/competition business he doesn't want...Some places are just a trap and sick church situations is a good sign of it.

Old 03-07-2018, 05:36 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,914,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Where is this war recorded?...

Revelation.--Rev 6 is its beginning( first ride white horse= righteous war)--Rev 12 explains it

Old 03-07-2018, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyerground View Post
Just excuse me. I'm in an area that hid a lot of violent sex abuse and mental abuse from it with some 30 year victims, I feel the need to comment. Some of the churches are a horrible trap in this situation for going to church to get the voices to stop. Local, state and national level govt will not turn off voices for 30 year concubines (even employed) nor protect them from attack by a wealthy sex abuse ring who can go running around full time anywhere instead of having to work...The church thing in this kind of area is just wrong and their church members are ordered to follow around sex abuse victims and their families for harassment...Cannot leave this kind of church once you went in there...Family will be threatened. People who are alone get some crime and bank accounts cleaned out. This kind of church elder claims he owns the blacks and cops, and he is VERY hard on people/competition business he doesn't want...Some places are just a trap and sick church situations is a good sign of it.

Jesus said--Satan is the ruler of this world( system)-- He owns 100% of all govts--He owns 99% of all religion on earth. He owns the worlds celebrations and has them filled with pagan practices off the table of demons( 1Cor 10:21)--this is how he has beaten 99% living now--centuries prior to their birth.

Old 03-07-2018, 07:10 AM

2,029 posts, read 1,363,628 times
Quote:
Jesus said--Satan is the ruler of this world( system)-- He owns 100% of all govts--He owns 99% of all religion on earth. He owns the worlds celebrations and has them filled with pagan practices off the table of demons( 1Cor 10:21)--this is how he has beaten 99% living now--centuries prior to their birth.
You jws with your All powerful Satan and this thing about Michael, time to find a new religion.

Old 03-07-2018, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
You jws with your All powerful Satan and this thing about Michael, time to find a new religion.

I couldn't do that. The teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers and expose the rest as false--Your scholars know its fact. They do not care--they would lose billions duped out of their followers.
Learn what Jesus actually teaches.

Old 03-07-2018, 07:38 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,004,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
From USA today........ The Vatican hopes to step up its game against demon possessions with a week-long international conference in April to address a threefold increase in demand in Italy alone for the services of exorcists.

The church is particularly alarmed over the uneven skills of some of its current exorcists and worried about priests who are no longer willing to learn the techniques.

The assessment is a major finding of a four-day meeting in Sicily that included testimony on sects and Satanism, according to Vatican Radio.
If the Holy Spirit is living in a person, then no--a demon cannot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity