Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2018, 07:39 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,063,850 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
I couldn't do that. The teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers and expose the rest as false--Your scholars know its fact. They do not care--they would lose billions duped out of their followers.
Learn what Jesus actually teaches.
It's amazing what you might find if you open your eyes. You might be surprised.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2018, 09:08 AM

15 posts, read 26,493 times
Even if you do a formal forgiveness of a mental abuser (psychosis turns on after meeting this person or any contact), some abusers will still try to use you - most definitely if female as mental symptoms can be basically a sex advertisement. Males fair a little better.

By formal forgiveness, I found it works best to NEVER acknowledge any aggression towards me verbally or anything threatening except "Give me your wallet". Normal threatening stuff is usually a new female threatened by someone who wanted to use her and then having some functioning problems due to mental abuse by "dick head demon possession". Okay, so play dumb about whatever is OFF here with the group of people threatening. Never discuss it with anyone from that group unless you have a couple people just pull you aside and explain something. Allow some time to pass. Make up a lie about why you are leaving or too busy to really be of a help to these. DO YOUR BEST TO NEVER RUN INTO ANY OF THESE AGAIN NOR ANSWER CONTACT ATTEMPTS. May be stalked in a few months but act like you don't recognize anyone. IF YOU ARE CONFRONTATIONAL ABOUT ANYTHING, YOU END UP DEALING WITH PARANOID SCHIZO symptoms with strangers bothering you plus experiencing the mental problems. You may experience some PTSD memory hiccups with flashbacks and probably some insomnia, but this will pass with OTC sleep help. Mental care just usually harms these and get you fired to use up your insurance. There is almost no reason to turn any complaints to cops or restraining orders as they are almost useless...Just walk away from it, keep quiet and avoid them is all you really have. Time will tell if you need to move or return to living with family if you don't feel safe alone.

For best recovery, don't discuss the old story any longer and better to never discuss any healings or mental care as they are only getting some people hounded long term by confused hate mongers.

Formal forgiveness in Jesus definition by Protestants means you get away from whatever is causing the problem. You do not acknowledge anything threatening immediately and don't answer any insults even if delivered by crazy strangers later (paranoia)...NEVER BE CONFRONTATIONAL. Try to function for a while, taking it easy as needed to function maybe some sleep meds as this is usually when the insomnia attack says 'hello' louder. Start to ask the voices why you are still hearing it in prayer fashion if you want or chant it for a while.

Some are think they are doing God's work going to harass strangers (sadly is rape victims sometimes) and eventually illegal stuff so you will understand the problems with Christianity with some church members trying to do this to people to get slaves, some members struggling just to be OK and some people who don't understand man-made mental abuse yet. Some churches will just accept they do anything voices demand, PERIOD, as the wealthy running the church will harm them...

Some just say they choose 'free will' and may have to stay at a church with goings-on that are objectionable to keep their family safe...These keep quiet and try to avoid being called upon to do anything illegal or harass people. Some are lucky enough to just go to church with nice people and socialize until the wrong pastor brings something in from the city to use the town. Others just left the churches anymore as too much deception is involved and may be very big mistake to even bother looking at churches in some areas, especially if there is old sex abuse issue locally as the abuse of the community's females will be worse. I'm in latter group. Seen too many harmed or trapped in sick church situations as I'm in area with lots of sex abuse covered up by authorities and the hatred shown by church members who are being misled is disgusting and will ruin someone's ability to work in public here.

Will still have some very aggressive predators who want you to forgive them and they want to use you. If you meet anyone talking off about Jesus, this means you just met a REALLY bad user who will tear you to pieces and turn you over to the user lifestyles like passive aggressives, users and predators. I would get away from them immediately and do your best to avoid anyone form this group. Expect to suffer really good, especially if this person threatened you a bunch or told you they do illegal stuff to people...

Is TOTALLY possible to have the voices turn on after you move to new place (rural is shockingly bad in some spots and people go back to where they came front), meet some new people (especially if threatening you or talking about illegal stuff) or you just moved employers...

Millennials are being hit up pretty hard to join churches who put another mental abuser on you to use you for dirty business networking if protestant. Catholics have a variety of things working the church, no telling but is usually not as dangerous. Big protestant churches brag about making people sick, directed crimes and mishaps if they don't like you. Some colleges are now harming a lot of American students unless you have the right church contact so can end up walking away from colleges due to harassment. Lots of colleges have been in trouble. Some middle class American non-church-going neighborhoods have just been told to stay away from the local college, they are screwing ours and only foreigners get to use it right now. Pay cash for a couple classes first in whatever you want to study and see how to staff treat each other before you commit to scholarships/loans/grants which you may have to pay back immediately for leaving schools.

Be kind with yourself, please. I would give up the idea of demons and just relax enough until you feel like take on whatever work you can handle. If you are being harassed by strangers still, work online, 3rd shift or warehouse. Things get better over time and you will learn how to concentrate better.

Hope it helps...I would just refuse to follow orders from voices for best recovery. Religion is all on interpretation...Catholic is more rigid....Sometimes church profiteering is all you see to it but the whole spirit of Christ is still even more present alone with study, no church attendance. Lots of places have many mental attackers so can benefit you best to just stick to work and socializing with the few good ones you know, eventually getting into relationship and avoid most of rest. Only the public events don't bite...All other social stuff or even business networking can be a trap in some places with people trying to ruin someone to take their job or ruin people in social situations for sex or slaves...

DON'T DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL! THE MENTAL ABUSER WINS! Any odd sexual desires should be ignored. They are fake and they will pass....Sadly, some fall into jail by this mistake most often.

Old 03-07-2018, 01:01 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,928,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
It's amazing what you might find if you open your eyes. You might be surprised.

I did just that. studied with trinity religions. Mormons, Jewish, JW,s, etc--- I studied Jesus for 50 years. 0 doubt in all creation--the JW teachers are his teachers on earth.
The problem with Trinitarians because of a few errors in their translations--outright refuse to believe Jesus over dogmas. They give him much lip service but do not listen to him.

Old 03-07-2018, 03:26 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,413,669 times
Quote:
Jesus said--Satan is the ruler of this world (system)-- He owns 100% of all govts--He owns 99% of all religion on earth. He owns the worlds celebrations and has them filled with pagan practices off the table of demons (1Cor 10:21)--this is how he has beaten 99% living now--centuries prior to their birth.
Satan and demons are a figment of Religion, as it attempts to create a separate entity.

Old 03-07-2018, 03:31 PM

Quote:
The teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers and expose the rest as false.
That's a false assumption in, and of itself.

Old 03-07-2018, 03:34 PM

3,536 posts, read 1,715,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Satan and demons are a figment of Religion, as it attempts to create a separate entity.
Not that I would want to have any argument, with you, Jerwade, but I see Satan and demons as those "lesser angels" within man's spirit/heart or soul... the thing that entices humans to do very selfish and even quite wicked things to others. I don't know where this "Satan" comes from other than within mankind, so I don't see him/it is something outside of the collective of humanity, but he/it is still REAL and does a lot of damage to the earth and its inhabitants. If you can't see that - um, well, I guess you aren't looking around much. There is nothing wrong with having terms for such things to describe a real phenomenon that we humans have to deal with.

Last edited by RainMusic; 03-07-2018 at 03:40 PM.. Reason: Adding image

Old 03-07-2018, 03:51 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,063,850 times
Quote:
I couldn't do that. The teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers and expose the rest as false--Your scholars know its fact. They do not care--they would lose billions duped out of their followers.
Learn what Jesus actually teaches.
So...in essence, you've just declared every denomination and church except the Watchtower to be a cult. Nice.

Old 03-07-2018, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
Not that I would want to have any argument, with you, Jerwade, but I see Satan and demons as those "lesser angels" within man's spirit/heart or soul... the thing that entices humans to do very selfish and even quite wicked things to others. I don't know where this "Satan" comes from other than within mankind, so I don't see him/it is something outside of the collective of humanity, but he/it is still REAL and does a lot of damage to the earth and its inhabitants. If you can't see that - um, well, I guess you aren't looking around much. There is nothing wrong with having terms for such things to describe a real phenomenon that we humans have to deal with.
A summer bird that sings on the branch of a tree leaves a simple message, there is no reason to complicate it.

Old 03-07-2018, 09:01 PM

3,536 posts, read 1,715,186 times
Quote:
A summer bird that sings on the branch of a tree leaves a simple message, there is no reason to complicate it.
Jerwade, I know you can communicate better than this. But maybe you just are not up to it right now.

Old 03-08-2018, 08:21 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,178,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
If the Holy Spirit is living in a person, then no--a demon cannot.

100% correct
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity