Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2018, 07:23 AM

15,897 posts, read 6,363,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
wait a minute I have never attacked a gay person ... I have attacked militant goofballs who twist the scripture to make it mean what they want it too. and when they try to tell christians God attacked Sodom and Gomorrah for being fat...or lazy .. that is where some sins start .. it is not where sin ends.. when it has bloomed and fruited and run it's course ..

their God attacked people for being fat.. no wonder liberals are so afraid of God. and are now all really Athiests..
I am and will call that out ! yes I will throw down right there!
You throw down and Ill throw up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2018, 07:26 AM

37,340 posts, read 28,354,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
I NEVER made a claim about you stating the "word homosexuality has always been in the Bible." Let me show you (and mostly readers that will see your heart for the abyss it is) what you said and how I responded in post #218

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber
Finn Jarber

My response:

Wardendresden

Now you are welcome to post for everyone on this forum where I ever stated you said it was always in the Bible.

But I will further state that you failed to ever admit that it was not in the Bible prior to 1946. Do so now or we will thank you Mr. POTUS, as his blood is in your soul.
I don't know why the moderators allow his clear intentional misrepresentation of posters like yourself. The worse thing about it is he claims he is alway being misrepresented, now why would amy reasonabe person misrepresent another and intenionally.

Old 05-06-2018, 07:32 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,738,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
You throw down and Ill throw up.
your wish to God's ears.. be careful what you wish for ..

Old 05-06-2018, 07:33 AM

5,438 posts, read 5,955,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daprara View Post
remember this is a public forum. Your baby Jesus destroying Sodom best to fit inside the legal system.
Do you really believe that Jesus will be put on trail a second time? He submitted to death the first time, but He will hand out the death sentences the second time. It's all laid out in the Revelation of Jesus Christ in the Bible. Woe unto the ungodly! It would be better that they were never born!

Revelation 19
[11] And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True [Jesus], and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
[12] His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
[13] And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
[14] And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
[15] And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
[16] And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Old 05-06-2018, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Do you really believe that Jesus will be put on trail a second time? He submitted to death the first time, but He will hand out the death sentences the second time. It's all laid out in the Revelation of Jesus Christ in the Bible. Woe unto the ungodly! It would be better that they were never born!

Revelation 19
[11] And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True [Jesus], and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
[12] His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
[13] And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
[14] And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
[15] And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
[16] And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
He maybe not on trial but clearly rejected by fundamentalists of today in favor of a Jehovah version of Jesus.Apparently hating sinners especially homosexuals.

Old 05-06-2018, 07:50 AM

5,438 posts, read 5,955,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
He maybe not on trial but clearly rejected by fundamentalists of today in favor of a Jehovah version of Jesus.Apparently hating sinners especially homosexuals.
You're a proven Bible-denier, so you go about trying to kill, steal and destroy just like your father.

Old 05-06-2018, 08:24 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,736,805 times
Quote:
I NEVER made a claim about you stating the "word homosexuality has always been in the Bible."

you are welcome to post for everyone on this forum where I ever stated you said it was always in the Bible
Unfortunately your post is still there for all to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden YOU determined that the word "homosexuality" has always been in the Bible, not placed there after 1946 because those of your ilk desired it.
It never ends

Get honest, and stay that way!

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 05-06-2018 at 08:53 AM..

Old 05-06-2018, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
You're a proven Bible-denier, so you go about trying to kill, steal and destroy just like your father.
You are a bible denier and you simply do not see it(I will never be convinced otherwise). You also add to the scriptures, which according to your bible is not a very wise thing to do. Your god came to steal kill and destroy, the very opposite of what your bible said Jesus came to do.

Old 05-06-2018, 08:56 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,239,011 times
Quote:
I NEVER made a claim about you stating the "word homosexuality has always been in the Bible." Let me show you (and mostly readers that will see your heart for the abyss it is) what you said and how I responded in post #218

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber
Finn Jarber

My response:

Wardendresden

Now you are welcome to post for everyone on this forum where I ever stated you said it was always in the Bible.

But I will further state that you failed to ever admit that it was not in the Bible prior to 1946. Do so now or we will thank you Mr. POTUS, as his blood is in your soul.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
I don't know why the moderators allow his clear intentional misrepresentation of posters like yourself. The worse thing about it is he claims he is alway being misrepresented, now why would amy reasonabe person misrepresent another and intenionally.
Only his fellow foolish fundies don't see through his twisted game-playing.

Old 05-06-2018, 09:09 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,736,805 times
People are really trying to stir things up, and the false witnesses are out in full force this morning. I count four of them already.

Remember what God thinks about a false witness.

There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity