Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2018, 01:13 PM

37,340 posts, read 28,354,649 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post

You couldn't make it up if you tried......
Do you not find it odd that all the posters you accuse other of misrepresenting you have not had the same accusation made at them by anyone else. Yet i come on here daily seeing that you are being told you by many people that you are misrepresenting what they have said and believe. Many posters have also corrected you about what they believe, yet you continue to misrepresent their beliefs. How could you be trusted with anything you say when that is your style of conversing with folk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2018, 01:15 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,732,709 times
Quote:
People are really trying to stir things up, and the false witnesses are out in full force this morning. I count four of them already.

Remember what God thinks about a false witness.

There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.
I know you can't see yourself in those verses---but you are the one with the primary guilt on this thread. You ALWAYS stir things up without EVER making a theological point.

The word "Homosexuality" never appeared in the Bible prior to 1946. You dismiss that fact as unimportant, fail to apologize for misleading dozens of readers with regard to use of that word, and practice hypocrisy by calling many "false witnesses" when I've shown them WITH YOUR OWN POSTS, Mr. POTUS, how you have put that hypocrisy into your posts. The translator is ever the traitor, but I no longer believe you are just "gullible." Your continued failure to apologize makes it intentional on your part.

Old 05-06-2018, 01:17 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,736,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
I know you can't see yourself in those verses---but you are the one with the primary guilt on this thread.
Thanks for proving Pcamps claim was bunch of horsepucky.

Old 05-06-2018, 01:18 PM

37,340 posts, read 28,354,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
And you, unsurprisingly, miss the point.
Exactly

Finn Jarber do you not find it odd that all those you accuse of misrepresnting you have not had that same accusation made at them by anyone else?. No one as ever said that to me. We are clear about what we believe and what we are saying, you are not it is as simple as that, so in mind it is absolutely intenional by you to misrepresent other posters. I must say it is very Christ like of you

Old 05-06-2018, 03:07 PM

15,897 posts, read 6,366,137 times
Quote:
Quote please. Thanks.
Well, you didn't deny it though did you.

Matt 18
…17If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, regard him as you would a pagan or a tax collector. 18Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. 19Again, I tell you truly that if two of you on the earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven.…

Old 05-06-2018, 03:20 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,928,600 times
Quote:
At least they aren't robots.

Reality-- either one is Gods Child or one is the devils child-1John 3--- very sad for this earth. Between 1Cor 6:9-11, Gal 5:19-21) and false god worship and pagan practices off the table of demons( 1Cor 10:21)= 99%--They need to LOOK. Fact- Every real JW exercise' their free will to listen. They are not robots. Only those who think of self would think so. Reality--ALL have free will.

Old 05-06-2018, 04:27 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,242,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Reality-- either one is Gods Child or one is the devils child-1John 3--- very sad for this earth. Between 1Cor 6:9-11, Gal 5:19-21) and false god worship and pagan practices off the table of demons( 1Cor 10:21)= 99%--They need to LOOK. Fact- Every real JW exercise' their free will to listen. They are not robots. Only those who think of self would think so. Reality--ALL have free will.
Reality Check:

Nothing you said is true.

Old 05-06-2018, 04:58 PM

63,944 posts, read 40,226,851 times
Quote:
Reality Check:
Nothing you said is true.

Old 05-06-2018, 05:47 PM

88,723 posts, read 85,080,510 times
Quote:
I studied them--they are far removed from God and his son. You would support a religion of darkness. It comes out of false reasoning in hearts that do not know God or his son. Very sad TD
Actually, no. If you "studied" the modern Episcopal church, it was only through the prism of your close-minded inerrant Bible view. You don't have the capability right now of seeing something from a point of view other than yours. That is not meant as an insult, just an observation from reading your posts. You would actually have to meet and speak with the Christians in that community to know where they are coming from. It's not something you can figure out by comparing what they do with what your verses and quotes say.

What is amusing is that I see you as the one caught in darkness; however, not in the way you do where you desire our annihilation, but rather that you cannot see how we are all connected. I don't desire your annihilation or wish you off to a hell somewhere. We just don't want you to harm anyone because of your beliefs.

At any rate, TD is not an Episcopalian. It was a joke in response to my post because he knows I am part of an Episcopal Christian community.

Old 05-06-2018, 05:50 PM

88,723 posts, read 85,080,510 times
Quote:
That is where you should start questioning your thinking.

It's not true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity