Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2018, 06:18 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
the obvious and logical answer is that the consequence is not having eternal life. Why is this complicated for you? Don’t blame me for assuming you are playing dumb. Obvious things are obvious.
Ok, is there a place for those who do not have eternal life? and i am assuming too you are saying those that do not have eternal life have eternal death... Am i correct in thinking that ?.

You are intelligent enough to understand this reasonable question that i am asking you, there is no need to play the snake part like the bloke from Carm and avoid answering such a simple question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2018, 06:23 PM

To summarize Nate. He used to be open about his belief that he was saved from eternal hell, then he became non committal about it and what the consequences ARE of not having eternal life, to he's never been to the other side to know the fete of the unbeliever, there was i thinking he had all the answers in his bible..... You know "the show me some truth that is not already in the bible".

Old 05-16-2018, 06:52 PM

2,287 posts, read 2,588,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Well, including "How can anyone comprehend what you are saying over recent months," would certainly clarify what you choose to present as conflicts, but that would have been honest.
I can't and I went to divinity school.

Old 05-16-2018, 06:56 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift
Well, including "How can anyone comprehend what you are saying over recent months," would certainly clarify what you choose to present as conflicts, but that would have been honest
Quote:
Originally Posted by revrandy View Post
I can't and I went to divinity school.
Maybe he can clarify that comment a little. Or maybe he can add some references. The problem is he is quoting someone who can't stop contradicting himself.

Old 05-16-2018, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Maybe he can clarify that comment a little. Or maybe he can add some references. The problem is he is quoting someone who can't stop contradicting himself.

Old 05-16-2018, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Nicky Cruz, a favorite christian of Florida Fundy, said Wilko's response to him saying that he would cut him in a 1000 pieces was "every piece would say i love you", in other words no matter what you say or do to me Nicky Cruz, every ounce of my being will always love you, yet the love of Florida fundy's god measured up to Wilko's love falls way short his, but hang on what if Wilko's love was actually God's love, then does that love no matter what you say or do have a an expiration by date ?.

I have loved you with an everlasting love. Jeremiah 31:3

Old 05-16-2018, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Well sone progress was made with Jerwade confessing he is clear about my views despite of continually claiming otherwise. Perhaps others can follow suit and drop the silly games.
Quote:
what is still unclear to you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Nothing, as I have read all of your posts with the exception of your political stance. It is something that I have done since being on this forum whenever someone responds to something I have posted or I have responded to their post for one reason or another. I like to be informed where someone stands, but for others - they may not know where you stand. You are not exactly up front about it, especially when it comes to the topic of Eternal Damnation. If you believe or want others to believe that it merely means separation from God, so be it.
Quote:
so you say I have not answered and yet I have not left anything unclear. All righty then....

Why play such silly games?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade;51911775[B
]Read what I posted with comprehension[/b] or I can bring up some of your (past) posts.
Which really doesn't interest me, but it could be of interest to others on this forum....

Now, go play with your ball of circular reasoning.
Quote:

What was that about Jerwade saying he was clear about your views?.
There is nothing on this thread you have posted that is a clear about your views. The views we both know you hold to are from posts and threads in the past where you was seemingly not ashamed about your belief in eternal hell and the belief in being saved from it.

Old 05-16-2018, 08:32 PM

1,183 posts, read 537,070 times
There is no such thing as a Christian “fundamentalist “. You either believe and follow God’s Word or you don’t. The false teachers and their itchy eared attendants twist and warp the Scripture to cover their lust and to be accepted in this World.

2 Timothy 4:3

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;

1 John 2:15
15*Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Last edited by SumTingy; 05-16-2018 at 10:00 PM..

Old 05-16-2018, 08:41 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
There is no such thing as a Christian “fundamentalists “. You either believe and follow God’s Word or you don’t. The false teachers and their itchy eared attendants twist and warp the Scripture to cover their lust and to be accepted in this World.

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;

15*Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

It's a much more gentle word than Christian Cowards or Christian Bigots or many other equally-accurate terms.

Old 05-16-2018, 09:01 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
There is no such thing as a Christian “fundamentalists “. You either believe and follow God’s Word or you don’t. The false teachers and their itchy eared attendants twist and warp the Scripture to cover their lust and to be accepted in this World.

When you throw out a couple of verses, it sounds more like fearmongering.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity