Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2018, 04:23 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,299,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Well sone progress was made with Jerwade confessing he is clear about my views despite of continually claiming otherwise. Perhaps others can follow suit and drop the silly games.
No, Jerwade knows from past posts by you like i do too, exactly what you believe, in fact he pulled a thread of yours up from the past just the other day where on it you were not so vague about your beliefs about eternal torment and that it is that which you believe you are saved from.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2018, 04:58 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
you are vague and never up front about what you saying, and absolutely unwilling to clarify your postion on anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Jerwade knows from past posts by you like i do too, exactly what you believe

You couldn't make t up if you tried.

Believe it or not, but these people expect others to take their posts seriously. This is the 2nd time in few days this poster makes two consecutive posts which say the exact opposite things.

Heh-heh.....

Don't feed 'em!

Old 05-16-2018, 05:14 PM

Quote:

Believe it or not, but these people expect others to take their posts seriously. This is the 2nd time in few days this poster makes two consecutive posts which say the exact opposite things.

Heh-heh.....

Don't feed 'em!
LOL, You think you are clever you are not.We know what you believe from past posts( as in posts from a long while back, both Jerwade and i were posting on here before you) what you believe, but for some unknown reason NOW, unlike jimmie, omega,baptist fundy, scgraham, twin spin and the rest of the usual suspects, you are absolutely a closed shop in admitting you believe you are saved from eternal hell. .In other words you no longer admit what we know you believe about eternal hell from past posts.Why ?. Are you ashamed nowadays unlike the past about eternal hell ?. It's alright to be so, it is your perogative.

Old 05-16-2018, 05:16 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,923,595 times
Quote:

Heh-heh.....

Don't feed 'em!
Well, including "How can anyone comprehend what you are saying over recent months," would certainly clarify what you choose to present as conflicts, but that would have been honest.

Old 05-16-2018, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Well, including "How can anyone comprehend what you are saying over recent months," would certainly clarify what you choose to present as conflicts, but that would have been honest.
The usual suspects he associates with on here are at least honest about what they believe. There is more openess in Washington DC than a post by Mr economical with the truth Finn Jarber.

Old 05-16-2018, 05:28 PM

Quote:
I'll ask you the same question I asked Jerwade, and have asked others in the past: what is still unclear?

These silly "play dumb" games get old, especially when you guys can't keep your stories strings. Pcamps credibility is 100% shattered after repeatedly making posts with are complete opposites of what he said only moments ago. Not that he had much credibility before that

Old 05-16-2018, 05:35 PM

Quote:
I'll ask you the same question I asked Jerwade, and have asked others in the past: what is still unclear?

These silly "play dumb" games get old, especially when you guys can't keep your stories strings. Pcamps credibility is 100% shattered after repeatedly making posts with are complete opposites of what he said only moments ago.
Quit playing dumb about your vagueness at this present time about what you believe. You typify exactly what the link touches on in the OP.

What you believe you are saved from and provide the scriptures that support what you are saved from. You were not asked what you were saved too

Can you give an example of myself saying anything opposite to what i did moments ago. We know what you believe, from posts you have posted in the past where you were somewhat honest about what you believed like jimmie, omega, baptist fundy, twin spin and the rest of the usual suspects, but nowadays when asked if you hold those same beliefs you are none committal... Why?. So do you hold the same beliefs you have posted in the past where you have clearly said unbelievers go to eternal hell and used John 3:16 like that supported it?. I hope this now stops you from twisting what i have said.

ps It is good to know that you are reading my posts even though i am on your ignore list Just try speaking to me directly if you have anything to say to me rather than taking stabs at me through other posters.

Last edited by pcamps; 05-16-2018 at 05:47 PM..

Old 05-16-2018, 05:51 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,923,595 times
Quote:

These silly "play dumb" games get old, especially when you guys can't keep your stories strings. Pcamps credibility is 100% shattered after repeatedly making posts with are complete opposites of what he said only moments ago. Not that he had much credibility before that
"Playing dumb" is not OUR game. What is still unclear is whether you STILL believe in eternal Hell for those "condemned."

Old 05-16-2018, 05:53 PM

Quote:
"Playing dumb" is not OUR game. What is still unclear is whether you STILL believe in eternal Hell for those "condemned."
He's already answered that clearly

Old 05-16-2018, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Ok, maybe you are not playing, maybe its for real, and you are just not getting it despite of numerous explanations.

Lets go over it again. What are we saved from?

Quote:
The obvious and logical answer is that the consequence is not having eternal life.
But what does it mean?

Quote:
I have not been to the other side. Have you?
Have you been to the other side to tell us all about it? If yes, please share. I have never tried to explain the specifics, and to pester someone to explain it is quite childish.

The Bible describes the destination for unbelievers with words you cannot accept: hell / perish / torment / lake of fire etc. We all know the Bible says that, even you, but since no one has seen it, no one can tell you exactly what it means. I have offered my personal view many times by quoting 2 Thessalonians: they will be shut out from the presence of the Lord. That is what I think hell refers to, but in the end of the day we won't know until the day comes.

Quote:
God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels. He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might
So, some will have eternal life, and some won't. What does it mean if you do not have eternal life? What I explained is what eternal torment means to me.

What does it mean to you?

So, I have explained it once again, and we all know you will be back soon to insist otherwise, since that seems to be the game you play.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 05-16-2018 at 07:16 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity