Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2018, 10:20 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,807,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploughboy View Post
I think you got some things mixed up here. First, you don't have to become a Jew first in order to be a Christian. A person could be a Roman citizen and be baptized straight into Christ without first being a Jew. Isa.60:3 is the verse you need to look up and know well. Christianity did not stop 100 years after Christ. The same message spoken by Christ and His Apostles is still being preached today. Granted, there are many liberal churches out there who have deluded the message and turned their priests into gurus which is what Jesus was actually warning about when He said not to call anyone on here "father" or "master." He was saying not to elevate a person to an all-knowing position as the one who's knowledge comes from himself. The Pharisees took all the credit for their polity and elevated themselves in the same manner as a Hindu guru. Jesus was not saying we cannot call priest a father but had used hyperbole to express how the Pharisees were using their titles to place themselves on the level of God, and their lineage back to Abraham to justify their arrogance.
There is nothing wrong with Christmas or Easter. The Christian movement has always opposed denationalism. Again, you do not have to be a Jew first in order to be a Christian. This means that Rome, for example, did not have to be stripped of all national identity and heritage into to become a Christian people. They had to give up false gods and live a life of Christ. They could find ways to tame some of their culture to fit Christian living.
Jesus, His Apostles, and their successors and their successors after them, all lived in a pagan world. You will not find anything back in that time or a day in the week not named after something pagan. The gentiles had just as much a right to eternal salvation as the Jew.

The Roman Catholic Church is not Babylon of prophecy. This view originated from the reformation of the 16th century, mainly from the Puritans who were the Geneva scholars. You cannot find this view prior to te 16th century. So we have all these preachers today preaching about things they do not know and assume that Christians are the Antichrist without even thinking it through clearly. Revelation is clear about Christians being saved. But the morbid occult worldview somehow uses Revelation to preach Christians are not saved. It don't make any sense.

I used to be a Seventh Day Adventist for 20 wasted years of my life. I know all about how these churches try and pin the RCC as the Antichrist. Eventually, in time, I recently became Anglican which is a much more reasonable and tolerant view of Christianity with no special doctrines. I've been happy as an Anglican. Though it took me some time in research to realize that all these home grown denominations of America were too heretical to remain faithful and now we see them all going apostate. The only Protestant movement I support is the early movement from Luther, Tyndale, Coverdale, Rogers, and Cranmer. When we arrive to the Geneva scholars we are paving the way for falsehoods and thus setting the body of Christ up for the fall. The RCC has its problems and because of those problems I was unable to get myself to become a Roman Catholic. So for those looking for a safe happy medium the Anglican Continuum is the way to go.

Moderator cut: Off topic material about Islam removed. Islam is off topic in the Christianity forum.
Han is being Honest in speaking about Christmas and Easter.
They are a garment of lies that everyone is disgusted with.
Yet ole Lucifer walks around as cain with abels clothes.
Problem is that Lucifer is sealed to a fate of destruction.
So the false prophet has no idea how to dress with abels clothes and it is obvious when it walks around wearing pants for shirts and shirts for hats.

Similar to the flat earth nonsense.

Old 06-21-2018, 10:45 AM

160 posts, read 62,371 times
For the first 200 years of Christianity, Jesus's birthday was not celebrated. Placing Christ birthday on Dec.25 is not offensive to Jesus as Jesus wants to save souls and the compromise did just that, while turning a violent holiday into a peaceful one. Easter is the celebration of Christ resurrection, which, by the way, is the most important day of the year among Christians. Now my church celebrates Easter on Easter annually. But we take this celebration seriously.

Old 06-21-2018, 11:03 AM

Quote:
For the first 200 years of Christianity, Jesus's birthday was not celebrated. Placing Christ birthday on Dec.25 is not offensive to Jesus as Jesus wants to save souls and the compromise did just that, while turning a violent holiday into a peaceful one. Easter is the celebration of Christ resurrection, which, by the way, is the most important day of the year among Christians. Now my church celebrates Easter on Easter annually. But we take this celebration seriously.
Easter is a lie invoked by a convoluted, corrupted, lifeless demon who thought man would be fooled into eating of the Tree.

So the coward of a demon attacked the woman.
The Seal is the Blood of inheritance in cain upon all who have creeded with the false shepherd.

Such arrogance was, is, and is to be destroyed every generation from Adam and Chava till The end.

Old 06-21-2018, 02:02 PM

23,158 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
Gentiles outlawed the ways of God and Christian Gentiles would have persecuted and killed another Gentile for following the ways of Messiah in Messiah's own holy days.

Christmas and Easter have always led to the death of God's seed, and this from ancient Egypt and Babylon centuries before Jesus came along.

The church outlawed God, you understand this right? They outlawed the ways of Messiah, and if you did things that made you look like a Jew, like some silly thing of keeping the Feast of Tabernacles, you die. War is war, and after the Jewish war, there was so much hate for the Jew that it was ten times worse for a Gentile who looked like a wannabe Jew. The holy days mark everyone to tell us exactly what religion they are in, everyone is sealed and known.

You may assume that you don't have a 666 right there in your forehead, but I am telling you that by law, you most certainly do, and that doesn't mean you aren't saved and you are going to some burning hell, what it means is that you are not Ephraim of Judah, and thus, not under the covenant of Messiah.

Everyone is sealed in their forehead and right hand for whatever holy days they keep because holy days will tell you what religion they are in. BY LAW, you keep the peculiar holy days of God, and you reject the ways of other Gods, then he seals you in your forehead and right hand every year on Rosh Hashanah, and if you don't have that seal, you will be judged like all the nations on Yom Kippur because you chose to remain a Gentile.

Being sealed in one's forehead and right hand isn't up for the opinion of anyone, it is a fact of the law.

Ask a Jew why he wraps his right arm and seals his own head?

He will answer, '' Because God promised me that if I kept his peculiar religion, he would seal my forehead and my right arm.''

Old 06-21-2018, 04:18 PM

160 posts, read 62,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Gentiles outlawed the ways of God and Christian Gentiles would have persecuted and killed another Gentile for following the ways of Messiah in Messiah's own holy days.

Christmas and Easter have always led to the death of God's seed, and this from ancient Egypt and Babylon centuries before Jesus came along.

The church outlawed God, you understand this right? They outlawed the ways of Messiah, and if you did things that made you look like a Jew, like some silly thing of keeping the Feast of Tabernacles, you die. War is war, and after the Jewish war, there was so much hate for the Jew that it was ten times worse for a Gentile who looked like a wannabe Jew. The holy days mark everyone to tell us exactly what religion they are in, everyone is sealed and known.

You may assume that you don't have a 666 right there in your forehead, but I am telling you that by law, you most certainly do, and that doesn't mean you aren't saved and you are going to some burning hell, what it means is that you are not Ephraim of Judah, and thus, not under the covenant of Messiah.

Everyone is sealed in their forehead and right hand for whatever holy days they keep because holy days will tell you what religion they are in. BY LAW, you keep the peculiar holy days of God, and you reject the ways of other Gods, then he seals you in your forehead and right hand every year on Rosh Hashanah, and if you don't have that seal, you will be judged like all the nations on Yom Kippur because you chose to remain a Gentile.

Being sealed in one's forehead and right hand isn't up for the opinion of anyone, it is a fact of the law.

Ask a Jew why he wraps his right arm and seals his own head?

He will answer, '' Because God promised me that if I kept his peculiar religion, he would seal my forehead and my right arm.''
Two things refute these radical assumptions: The Bible, all of it; and the works of the early church fathers starting in the first century. Clement of Rome, being the first successor of the Apostles, is even mentioned in Ephesians 4:3 as being written in the Book of Life. There are no gaps in the Christian lineage and we can trace our entire faith back down to Christ and His Apostles. The gentiles are included in God's place from the start. You can read Genesis and see how the promise of salvation will include the gentiles. Now you don't have to be a Jew in order to become a Christian. The church did not outlaw God at any time and there is zero evidence that even hints this. Now in the shallow and hollow world of conspiracy theory you can make anything ridiculous true if you are willing to delude your mind down to that level. But nothing in history indicates the early church outlawed God. That is simply a radical position taken by some of the home grown American Protestant churches who have no knowledge of knowable history. I became an Anglican to escape that kind of falsehood in my spiritual life. I know most Protestant churches are based on complete falsehoods.

Old 06-21-2018, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Two things refute these radical assumptions: The Bible, all of it; and the works of the early church fathers starting in the first century. Clement of Rome, being the first successor of the Apostles, is even mentioned in Ephesians 4:3 as being written in the Book of Life. There are no gaps in the Christian lineage and we can trace our entire faith back down to Christ and His Apostles. The gentiles are included in God's place from the start. You can read Genesis and see how the promise of salvation will include the gentiles. Now you don't have to be a Jew in order to become a Christian. The church did not outlaw God at any time and there is zero evidence that even hints this. Now in the shallow and hollow world of conspiracy theory you can make anything ridiculous true if you are willing to delude your mind down to that level. But nothing in history indicates the early church outlawed God. That is simply a radical position taken by some of the home grown American Protestant churches who have no knowledge of knowable history. I became an Anglican to escape that kind of falsehood in my spiritual life. I know most Protestant churches are based on complete falsehoods.
Nope, you are still right there in a two dimensional frame with death as your seal..

Many times I've mentioned here that the Torah is a terrain.
And if a person ventures without a lit lamp?

As for generations.
It is like watching people being pulled into the gravity of a black hole .
Simply because they ignore the obvious level that the water upholds.

Old 06-21-2018, 05:29 PM

23,158 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
There are 3 books, and by law, there is only one way to get your name written in the book of life, there are not two ways. We are discussing Rosh Hashanah and every mention of being sealed in your forehead is a reference to Rosh Hashanah where Jesus has went to heaven and is now officiating the priesthood. When your name is called out on Rosh Hashanah, you are sealed if you reject the ways of false Gods, and you only keep the Sabbaths and feasts of God.

I don't have a radical position, my position is simply the religion of the bible, you say you have proof of otherwise, and I will always refer to God's religion about Messiah where we keep his Passover in Truth and in spirit learning what they were really teaching, and nobody will judge you if you don't keep a single law of any Holy days. What we will judge is when you try to prove Messiah is not the Passover lamb, is not the ram of Shavuot, is not the sacrifices of all the Holy days.

You are speaking of your religion, not the religion of Messiah, we aren't confused in what Religion Jesus came walking in or the promises to any Gentile who wants to Join Israel. You don't join Israel, and you aren't Ephraim or Judah to which the covenant is given.

Paul teaches the Gentile in MANY places that we have to become Israel, that we have to stop keeping the worship system of Gods that are not gods.

Again, we are speaking of what happens on the 7 feasts of Israel, speaking about the recorded religion of God where Gentiles came converting to. Jesus didn't come teaching lawlessness and paganism.

Jesus didn't come teaching people to reject the ways of his own father to convert to the ways of the Babylonian Messiah and while you keep all the ways of the Babylonian Messiah, and while we know that Christianity accepted the ways of the Babylonian Messiah, you don't want to admit it.

When was the year when Gentile Christians stopped keeping the Sabbaths and feasts of God?

Do you know when and why?

And even that is neither here nor there because there isn't a debate, God is not confused.

It's not my opinion verses your opinion, it is your opinion against what God says that his own worship system is, you say it aint, God says it is, and I agree with God, should I believe you over God?

I don't think I will.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.