Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2018, 07:12 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,727,269 times

Advertisements

don't you mean this Satan in the Lord's churches.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHuxoQOIbjA
no The Lord of creation will be throwing some perfectly grown-up adults into some pit someplace for really really good reasons.. because they are anything but innocent!
yet you all defend these and promote these perversions in his churches and in this society and even demanding that God allow these sick suckers like that last father into the next life too. Some of you think God should let them into his kingdom even without repentance.
you act as if there is no victims to these or any sins.
yet there is victims of sins and it is always the innocent and the weak, the vulnerable and the old. So how many ways can a father sin against their own family?
yet you have a voice and you do not use it to protect the weak and the innocent. instead you lash out as Christ and his body which is the only way to fix the real issues.
that is why at some point if you continue in these sins.. your voice will be taken from you by the Lord if you do not repent and fight for the innocent and the weak.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 06-25-2018 at 07:46 AM..

Old 06-25-2018, 07:45 AM

1,146 posts, read 648,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
I mean really, it is even easier...Do what thou wilt...Simple, no?...
Simple minded philosophy from a self-destructive philosophy.

Do what you will......ignores consequences.

There are always consequences. The fool goes on with his foolishness and doesn't see the road ahead. He falls into his own trap and always blames someone else for his mindless and heartless behavior.

Behavior always results in consequences.

On earth as it is in heaven.

The yolk of Jesus IS easier than the chains a fool forges for himself. The consequences of wise actions and considerations are always better and more profitable than the acts of a fool who thinks he can get away with anything he wants to try.

In heaven as it is on earth.

Why do fools constantly suggest there are no heavenly consequences for earthly foolishness? As they act in total disregard for their fellow man and reap the consequences for their acts, so they also act stupidly toward God and His just commandments.

There IS a god, but the fool is required by his own devious mind to deny it lest he be stopped by his own conscience in the midst of plotting and acting upon yet another criminal or ruinous act.

Sooner or later sin will come to an end.

It will stop in the heart of a man who repents of his sin or it will be stopped by the maw of an open grave. Either way sin will stop. However, it is better for a sinner to make peace with God while time allows. To wait until death is too late. Death is permanent. There are no second chances or remedial programs in our cemeteries. Sooner or later a fool is always caught in his own trap. The devil laughs at him when it happens, but God is saddened by the loss of one who might have been helped.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Old 06-25-2018, 06:13 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,711,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choir Loft View Post
Simple minded philosophy from a self-destructive philosophy.

Do what you will......ignores consequences.

There are always consequences. The fool goes on with his foolishness and doesn't see the road ahead. He falls into his own trap and always blames someone else for his mindless and heartless behavior.

Behavior always results in consequences.

On earth as it is in heaven.

The yolk of Jesus IS easier than the chains a fool forges for himself. The consequences of wise actions and considerations are always better and more profitable than the acts of a fool who thinks he can get away with anything he wants to try.

In heaven as it is on earth.

Why do fools constantly suggest there are no heavenly consequences for earthly foolishness? As they act in total disregard for their fellow man and reap the consequences for their acts, so they also act stupidly toward God and His just commandments.

There IS a god, but the fool is required by his own devious mind to deny it lest he be stopped by his own conscience in the midst of plotting and acting upon yet another criminal or ruinous act.

Sooner or later sin will come to an end.

It will stop in the heart of a man who repents of his sin or it will be stopped by the maw of an open grave. Either way sin will stop. However, it is better for a sinner to make peace with God while time allows. To wait until death is too late. Death is permanent. There are no second chances or remedial programs in our cemeteries. Sooner or later a fool is always caught in his own trap. The devil laughs at him when it happens, but God is saddened by the loss of one who might have been helped.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...
But Richard didn't say there would be no consequences. He simply pointed out that Satan is God's servant to test YOU. I guess being tested is not something to which the unfaithful wish to be subjugated.

Those who ARE faithful, don't fear that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f38gW5Jm-Hs

Try me Lord
If you think there's a way
That I can repay
What I've taken from you
Maybe Lord
I can show someone else
What I've been through myself
On my way back to you

Consequences are not ALWAYS resolved on earth:

Why do the wicked live on, growing old and increasing in power? Job 21:7
Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for Him; fret not when men prosper in their ways, when they carry out wicked schemes. Psalm 37:7
There is a futility that is done on the earth: There are righteous men who get what the actions of the wicked deserve, and there are wicked men who get what the actions of the righteous deserve.--- Ecclesiastes 8:14a
Righteous are You, O LORD, when I plead before You. Yet I wish to contend with You: Why does the way of the wicked prosper? Why do all the faithless live at ease? Jeremiah 12:1

The righteous may suffer despite their righteousness and the wicked may benefit from their wickedness-----Just look around you. The point is to be faithful regardless.

Last edited by Wardendresden; 06-25-2018 at 06:22 PM..

Old 06-26-2018, 12:26 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,026,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
But Richard didn't say there would be no consequences. He simply pointed out that Satan is God's servant to test YOU. I guess being tested is not something to which the unfaithful wish to be subjugated.

Those who ARE faithful, don't fear that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f38gW5Jm-Hs

Try me Lord
If you think there's a way
That I can repay
What I've taken from you
Maybe Lord
I can show someone else
What I've been through myself
On my way back to you

Consequences are not ALWAYS resolved on earth:

Why do the wicked live on, growing old and increasing in power? Job 21:7
Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for Him; fret not when men prosper in their ways, when they carry out wicked schemes. Psalm 37:7
There is a futility that is done on the earth: There are righteous men who get what the actions of the wicked deserve, and there are wicked men who get what the actions of the righteous deserve.--- Ecclesiastes 8:14a
Righteous are You, O LORD, when I plead before You. Yet I wish to contend with You: Why does the way of the wicked prosper? Why do all the faithless live at ease? Jeremiah 12:1

The righteous may suffer despite their righteousness and the wicked may benefit from their wickedness-----Just look around you. The point is to be faithful regardless.
Again you impress me...

Old 06-28-2018, 03:03 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,916,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsell View Post
Ever see the word BUSY?

BUSY = Being Under Satan's Yoke

And the bible says--The whole world lies in the power of the wicked one)=satan.

Old 06-28-2018, 03:34 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,727,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Do what you want is Satan's yoke? For me it was more like: you're not good enough, you'll never be good enough, you're irreparably flawed, you have to die so decent people can have happiness, you don't deserve anything good, you don't matter, you have no worth, stupid woman...

OK technically that's what I was told Jesus yolk was and I know many here will agree especially in light of the fact that I am now leaning toward there really isn't a sentient creator.

Then I got this which I thought to be Jesus (at the time) which I guess some will say is Satan: I would never harm you, refuse anyone (including yourself) that tries to tell you different. You can count on me no matter what; that can never change, you don't have to be anything other than you are, you matter, there's nothing wrong with you besides a tiny bit of stupidity but that's part of your charm.

So even if you think the second one is Satan He/he said nothing about "doing" anything. Of course, this could have all been my doing. Picking up signals from a mother as a child vs as the mother of a child. Seriously, don't call Him a loving parent if you don't want people figuring out what that means.
ps Satan will tell you ONE DAY TELL YOU exactly what God says.. the only difference is God made a plan to bring ALL WILLING OUT OF , out of it..

satan wants MEN TO STAY THERE , SO SURPRIZE HE WON'T TELL THEM THE WHOLE TRUTH OF JUST WHAT HE THINKS OF YOU..UNTIL AFTER.. HE JUST TELLS PART OF THE TRUTH JUST TO GET MEN TO FOLLOW HIM TO THERE .. ! AND SO MOST OF YOU WILL .. BECAUSE YOU WILL.

Old 06-28-2018, 03:34 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,017 times
Quit bumping this thread.

You might as well give breath to the image.

Richard is whining!

Old 06-29-2018, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
And the bible says--The whole world lies in the power of the wicked one)=satan.
The Bible doesn’t say that, the NT does...

Old 06-29-2018, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
ps Satan will tell you ONE DAY TELL YOU exactly what God says.. the only difference is God made a plan to bring ALL WILLING OUT OF , out of it..

satan wants MEN TO STAY THERE , SO SURPRIZE HE WON'T TELL THEM THE WHOLE TRUTH OF JUST WHAT HE THINKS OF YOU..UNTIL AFTER.. HE JUST TELLS PART OF THE TRUTH JUST TO GET MEN TO FOLLOW HIM TO THERE .. ! AND SO MOST OF YOU WILL .. BECAUSE YOU WILL.
You don’t know what Satan want because the doesn’t say what he wants...

Old 06-29-2018, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Quit bumping this thread.

You might as well give breath to the image.

Richard is whining!
You mean “winning”...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity