Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2018, 07:30 AM

4,765 posts, read 1,995,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
The mantra is that you are allowed to express your opinions, not that they should not be demonstrated to be of the character they are.

This is not about ones right to express their view. It is about claiming to accept all views, then bad mouthing those you dislike. That is hypocrisy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2018, 07:34 AM

4,765 posts, read 1,995,969 times
Quote:
These have all been covered in other threads, and youyr challenge is empty because you know they have. The point here is "freedom in Christ" and how it should not be misused or misrepresented. Red herrings will not be chased.

A pitiful excuse for not being able to be specific. I know you couldn't be. Give me he post numbers and I will gladly show why you are wrong. I predict you will not even do tat.

Old 07-14-2018, 08:43 AM

23,161 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post
That is non-Biblical Mormon theology and I accept none of it.
Mormon?

Lol, Had no idea.

Old 07-14-2018, 09:00 AM

28,098 posts, read 29,970,289 times
Quote:
That is non-Biblical Mormon theology and I accept none of it.
Nonsense. Give me one good reason why Hannibal Flavius would be promoting Mormon theology.

Old 07-14-2018, 09:02 AM

28,098 posts, read 29,970,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Mormon?

Lol, Had no idea.
I'm sorry omega called you a bad name.

Old 07-14-2018, 09:07 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,923,595 times
Quote:
These have all been covered in other threads, and youyr challenge is empty because you know they have. The point here is "freedom in Christ" and how it should not be misused or misrepresented. Red herrings will not be chased.
Quote:
A pitiful excuse for not being able to be specific. I know you couldn't be. Give me he post numbers and I will gladly show why you are wrong. I predict you will not even do tat.
Stsrt by reviewing and commenting IN the thread from which this quote comes:
Quote:
Tolerance in defense of bigotry is no virtue, intolerance in defense of liberty is no crime. (Gotta love ol' Barry)
THEN just for fun, review and comment IN the thread on Marcionism. When you have done that let me know and I'll give you more.

Old 07-14-2018, 09:09 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,923,595 times
Quote:
This is not about ones right to express their view. It is about claiming to accept all views, then bad mouthing those you dislike. That is hypocrisy.
That is the lie YOU try to have people believe, but it is simply stupid on the face of it. "Accept all views?" As if they all had equal validity? How stupid do you think the people on this site ARE?

Old 07-14-2018, 09:15 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,190,517 times
Quote:
That is the lie YOU try to have people believe, but it is simply stupid on the face of it. "Accept all views?" As if they all had equal validity? How stupid do you think the people on this site ARE?

He must think we're all just as...um...bright as he is.

Old 07-14-2018, 09:27 AM

23,161 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
I'm sorry omega called you a bad name.
Just wished I would have known I was Mormon earlier, nobody ever tells me anything.

Old 07-14-2018, 09:49 AM

6,222 posts, read 4,012,342 times
Quote:
Whether one accepts all views are not, it would be nice to hear all views instead of being overtly lectured to about politics.

Politics is the main reason we have to care what each other believes.

I enjoy learning about diverse belief systems, that doesn't mean I accept or endorse any of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity