Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2018, 06:18 AM

6,222 posts, read 4,010,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Thanks for your input..I know this thread is not for everybody!

I have never heard 'the strong man'...is that 'the devil' you mean?
Thanks

Ha, tho, I do think you are giving it/him too much credit.
Seems you might agree it takes a bit more than a mustard seed of faith for healing.

The big muscle comes from the Holy Spirit.
Altho, I get quite happily surprised sometimes ...like when suddenly
a hand on a shoulder and a simple silent, secret prayer from me to the Holy Spirit...
and, one example, next time I see a fella,65, (a month later!)...He is cleaned up, like a new man!...
all huggy and smiles!

To find out all his health problems (pretty serious ones, bringing him down) were
all gone either that night or the next morning, can't remember....AND, obviously, have stayed gone.
Yippee!

Oh my goodness, praise God.

Took more than a moment of a mustard seed of faith, is my point.
It takes faith so profoundly deep and rooted into the core of your being practiced every day
of your life to have things like that occur.
(Unless your Jesus, I mean...he wasn't lying when he said that exactly...)
I think of Peter on the steps...in Acts somewhere...up and just healing...or him walking on water...
he had enormous faith...I believe that was why he was so special to Jesus....he was a rock.
And that is what you need in you; a rock of faith that is SO solidly inside you, that it isn't even faith anymore, you know!

That's where the rubber hits the pavement.
'The strong man/leader is always on the forefront. He is also the one through which blessings flow [to others]'.
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2018, 08:01 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
Of course they do and I'm sure it's all good... unfortunately, you must be completely out of any mustard seeds on those days.
Nah,
I just become even more greatful when I witness the power of the Holy Spirit.
I've almost forgotten sometimes that His authority is a part of the realms of thought that most of us typically consider impossible.
Even this old hard core sceptic had difficulties at times.
I learned to just ignore the thoughts of doubt and walk on in trust.

And just as the Lord says. He has you by the hand through it all.

What scared me was the Big miracles.
Can you imagine a disciple like cefa( peter visiting your home and suddenly no one has an illness.

I imagine many people probably didn't even notice right away.

Old 08-31-2018, 06:48 PM

Quote:
This idea of having JUST the faith of a mustard seed is baloney.

Now, I would like to talk here with people out in the field... real people, dealing with real life
situations, and your faith and their faith.
WHEN have you ever found that their mustard seed of faith has healed them?

Because what I have found is that it takes every ounce of your colossal faith do heal anyone.
YES! We are just like a water hose and the Holy Spirit runs through us...but, guess what ...
to be a conduit takes a lot!
And not a mustard seed of faith.

Now, Jesus...because of his clear connection and knowledge...HE could say that.

It takes SO much to heal people or to manifest anything from the spirit world to the physical.

If you are going to come here thinking in some intellectual way ...or quoting scripture ...
forget about it..you are out of your league.

Post if you know what I mean...in healing people personally...in reality...not some scriptural reciting of words.

Can you commiserate with me? Let others read what it's like...those that really put themselves out there.
Vayikrah(leviticus 23;18
Two rams.
After Jesus and his disciples arrived in Capernaum, the collectors of the (÷two÷)drachma temple tax came to Peter and asked, “Doesn’t your teacher pay the temple tax?”

25 “Yes, he does,” he replied.

When Peter came into the house, Jesus was the first to speak. “What do you think, Simon?” he asked. “From whom do the kings of the earth collect duty and taxes—from their own children or from others?”

Faith?
What I love about the honorable bond of peace is whose Love is interwoven through the generations. Where the first command with promise is concerned The Lord Yeshua will intervene.

Ears first.
Increase our Faith", a disciple asked.

Miss.h
Have you read the red letter?

Old 08-31-2018, 06:55 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Well, any day Miss Hepburn says,'' Lemme Tell ya's,'' it gotta be a good day.

Old 08-31-2018, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Well, any day Miss Hepburn says,'' Lemme Tell ya's,'' it gotta be a good day.
She does have a way of encouraging others to recognise kindness doest she.

Two rams was it.
Why rams?

I miss how you once used to share about the Torah.
I may not be as mature in study.

But there is a part of me that wonders why you have not shared more.
From what I heard from Yeshua. "I am the Way",and the'.and the"!

From your depth of knowledge. Would you consider offering an opinion about the two rams?

Old 08-31-2018, 07:55 PM

Hello miss h.
Courage is no stranger to the Women of inheritance.
There is even a woman chosen by the Lord who served as a judge. She is rarely spoken of by those who fear her for obvious reasons.

Being a woman to remind everyone of those who are first in line to be destroyed is too much pain for the enemy known as the prince of power of air.
And is the first line of attack it uses against a woman.

If you read the Torah.
The Lord plainly states that he created male and female in His image.
The liar says if you eat from good and evil you be like God.

Remind me again who the liar is?

Old 08-31-2018, 08:00 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
She does have a way of encouraging others to recognise kindness doest she.

Two rams was it.
Why rams?

I miss how you once used to share about the Torah.
I may not be as mature in study.

But there is a part of me that wonders why you have not shared more.
From what I heard from Yeshua. "I am the Way",and the'.and the"!

From your depth of knowledge. Would you consider offering an opinion about the two rams?
Wow, I don't know if I can live up to all of that, but I will make a poster quoting this post, thanks bro.

What two rams are you talking about? There are two coverings made of Ram skins in the Tabernacle, but of course, you are the Tabernacle, and there are two of this and that, Rams or goat rams. When one thinks of Ram's he should see Jacob covered in the skins of a ram to prove that he is the first born and the first born is a beast. A man wearing a Ram skin covering is trying to relay that he is the second born son of the spirit, and so he wears a covering as his brother, the flesh, and this is what Elijah thought he was until he found out different. Turned out, Elijah was the beast he was wearing, and of course, he was of Israel, not Judah, the flesh is taken away{Elijah/the beast} and in it's place is a new creature named,'' Elisha,'' indwelled with unbelievable power.

What does one see other than a Ram as he looks at the ark of the covenant?

I mean, he sees many things, but what stands out greater than anything else is that looking at the ark, it is to look into the face of a ram.........The Ark Of the covenant is a uterus, just as the veil is a wall of separation inside a virgin. The ark has it's wings touching either wall just like a uterus touches the body.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-19-2024 at 02:43 AM..

Old 08-31-2018, 08:13 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,375,370 times
Guys, don't hijack the thread, please. Hello?
I mean, nice that you dropped in for a visit, and all....this will be a lonely thread...

Old 08-31-2018, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Wow, I don't know if I can live up to all of that, but I will make a poster quoting this post, thanks bro.

What two rams are you talking about? There are two coverings made of Ram skins in the Tabernacle, but of course, you are the Tabernacle, and there are two of this and that, Rams or goat rams. When one thinks of Ram's he should see Jacob covered in the skins of a ram to prove that he is the first born and the first born is a beast. A man wearing a Ram skin covering is trying to relay that he is the second born son of the spirit, and so he wears a covering as his brother, the flesh, and this is what Elijah thought he was until he found out different. Turned out, Elijah was the beast he was wearing, and of course, he was of Israel, not Judah, the flesh is taken away{Elijah/the beast} and in it's place is a new creature named,'' Elisha,'' indwelled with unbelievable power.

What does one see other than a Ram as he looks at the ark of the covenant?

I mean, he sees many things, but what stands out greater than anything else is that looking at the ark, it is to look into the face of a ram.........The Ark Of the covenant is a uterus, just as the veil is a wall of separation inside a virgin. The ark has it's wings touching either wall just like a uterus touches the body.
Ok,
You have a uterus.
Is that all you want to say?

Pretty sure a male and female ram is needed to reproduce a ram?
Then there is that lone bull.
Poor thing might need a heifer.
Now where do I find a heifer?

Silly bull is hungry for the wrong thing.
If only a unicorn were to surprise everyone about the altar of incence!

You made a serious mistake Han.

And if you wanna work at the Torah to reconcile your stubbornness. Ok.
But you can never call The Holy Spirit a demon Ever.

Do you Understand?

Old 08-31-2018, 08:35 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,375,370 times
Quote:
Guys, don't hijack the thread, please. Hello?
I mean, nice that you dropped in for a visit, and all....this will be a lonely thread...
Saying it again...take it outside.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity