Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2018, 04:59 PM

3,220 posts, read 926,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
This idea of having JUST the faith of a mustard seed is baloney.

Now, I would like to talk here with people out in the field... real people, dealing with real life
situations, and your faith and their faith.
WHEN have you ever found that their mustard seed of faith has healed them?

Because what I have found is that it takes every ounce of your colossal faith do heal anyone.
YES! We are just like a water hose and the Holy Spirit runs through us...but, guess what ...
to be a conduit takes a lot!
And not a mustard seed of faith.

Now, Jesus...because of his clear connection and knowledge...HE could say that.

It takes SO much to heal people or to manifest anything from the spirit world to the physical.

If you are going to come here thinking in some intellectual way ...or quoting scripture ...
forget about it..you are out of your league.

Post if you know what I mean...in healing people personally...in reality...not some scriptural reciting of words.

Can you commiserate with me? Let others read what it's like...those that really put themselves out there.
Because you misunderstand the meaning of faith does not make it baloney.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2018, 05:31 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,810,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
How do you know miss h so well enough to speak as u just did.
are you a han. clone?
seriously.
This sort of behavior is remedial nonsense.
If you have no toys to share. Politely ask if you can play with the other childrens toys.

And if there is an issue that needs to be resolved.
use your words.

As for your personal assessment of miss h. grrr, ..

She is very Kindly gifted.

And what are you offering in return?
an attempt to cover a mistake is the likely motive from what I can tell.
insult miss h again and you will find out just how ungentle the sword of Truth is.

Faith
concentrate on Faith.
add the fruit of self discipline with Faith and venture the righteousness of sound judgement.

You Have been very observant and paitient for yrs little brother.
It's time to relax a bit. You have carried that burden long enough.
Sit down with your family on occasion and have a nice afternoon meal. Ask everyone how their day has been. And ask if they need anything that you are unaware of.

Send them spirit hugs and mean it.

or you can eat on the lonely road.
not my problem if you want to.

Old 09-01-2018, 07:35 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,397,063 times
Quote:
Oh, I know the meaning of faith and belief and knowing...and direct experience, I could add ...
Ha! I'm not boasting, Free4you! Just to explain myself.

To get a cold call while I am 2000 miles away to please come and heal a woman with cancer that is an
admitted pagan...I found out later that practiced some dark arts...so a bit into the witchcraft side,
which most pagans aren't, btw...and still go to her when I returned back in town...does not take a mustard seed of faith, this is my point.

When a person, can go immediately when asked to the ICU to the bedside of a dying woman in a coma,
being kept alive by a heart pump and breathing machine and pray for her to be healed from head to foot with no brain damage, with people waiting in the wings...that, does not take the faith
of a mustard seed,
that is my only point.

And for those that have done things like this with no hesitation and a silent audience...
oh my, do they ever know, what I'm talking about.

And when this truck load of faith that has it's anchor deep into the ground
in bedrock is given and felt...it is a light and
intoxicating thing.

Mustard seed? Sure, it could happen.

My message? Build your faith so it is unshakeable people.

Hi, pinacled...xo

Old 09-01-2018, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Oh, I know the meaning of faith and belief and knowing...and direct experience, I could add ...
Ha! I'm not boasting, Free4you! Just to explain myself.

To get a cold call while I am 2000 miles away to please come and heal a woman with cancer that is an
admitted pagan...I found out later that practiced some dark arts...so a bit into the witchcraft side,
which most pagans aren't, btw...and still go to her when I returned back in town...does not take a mustard seed of faith, this is my point.

When a person, can go immediately when asked to the ICU to the bedside of a dying woman in a coma,
being kept alive by a heart pump and breathing machine and pray for her to be healed from head to foot with no brain damage, with people waiting in the wings...that, does not take the faith
of a mustard seed,
that is my only point.

And for those that have done things like this with no hesitation and a silent audience...
oh my, do they ever know, what I'm talking about.

And when this truck load of faith that has it's anchor deep into the ground
in bedrock is given and felt...it is a light and
intoxicating thing.

Mustard seed? Sure, it could happen.

My message? Build your faith so it is unshakeable people.

Hi, pinacled...xo
Like I have said many times. Whoever speaks on his own seeks his own glory.

You seem to do quite well at it.

Whoever seeks the glory of the one who sent him is truthful and there is no unrighteousness in him.I

Jesus warned against certain types.

Old 09-02-2018, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Like I have said many times. Whoever speaks on his own seeks his own glory.
You seem to do quite well at it.
Whoever seeks the glory of the one who sent him is truthful and there is no unrighteousness in him.I
Jesus warned against certain types.
Ah, so you are warning people against me. Ok.
Be careful of me folks, cuz
I still stand by ...'..build your faith so it is unshakeable...", please..and I will add for your sake, lest
you misunderstand me...ask God for help in that, folks!

And He will give it.

Old 09-02-2018, 11:11 AM

2,673 posts, read 2,237,022 times
Quote:
This idea of having JUST the faith of a mustard seed is baloney.

Now, I would like to talk here with people out in the field... real people, dealing with real life
situations, and your faith and their faith.
WHEN have you ever found that their mustard seed of faith has healed them?

Because what I have found is that it takes every ounce of your colossal faith do heal anyone.
YES! We are just like a water hose and the Holy Spirit runs through us...but, guess what ...
to be a conduit takes a lot!
And not a mustard seed of faith.

Now, Jesus...because of his clear connection and knowledge...HE could say that.

It takes SO much to heal people or to manifest anything from the spirit world to the physical.

If you are going to come here thinking in some intellectual way ...or quoting scripture ...
forget about it..you are out of your league.

Post if you know what I mean...in healing people personally...in reality...not some scriptural reciting of words.

Can you commiserate with me? Let others read what it's like...those that really put themselves out there.

Jesus said it, so either you believe it or you don't. Sounds like you don't. But yet you speak of his clear connection and understanding. Yet you don't believe what he just told you. Therefore... it's not surprising you've never seen anyone healed (except, allegedly, those who have "colossal faith")

But how could this be? You've never seen a little faith work, but you've seen "colossal faith" work? Perhaps all you've ever seen is a mustard's seed worth work, and you aren't discerning enough to realize it.

The flow of the conduit originates in THE SOURCE of the flow. Not the conduit itself.

Old 09-02-2018, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Ah, so you are warning people against me. Ok.
Be careful of me folks, cuz
I still stand by ...'..build your faith so it is unshakeable...", please..and I will add for your sake, lest
you misunderstand me...ask God for help in that, folks!

And He will give it.
Speaking on your own again !!! It's deadly.

Sweet and cuddly talk is cute but does nothing for God's glory.

Abide in God's word as Jesus showed and commanded.

Seek the Lord and you shall live.

"Seek what is good not what is evil so you will live. Then the Lord the God of hosts will be with you as you have said. "

"Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and it will be given to you. "

"Seek and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Knock and the door will open.

Whoever seeks, finds. Whoever knocks, enters. Whoever asks, receives."

Old 09-02-2018, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Zeppelin View Post
The flow of the conduit originates in THE SOURCE of the flow.
Not the conduit itself.
Yes, exactly. The hose can't be plugged...

Free4you,
Um, sweet and cuddly talk...would that be, ask God to increase your faith, He will give it?
Be unshakeable in your faith...maybe that is the cuddly talk you mean...
Pretty deadly stuff!!!
Deadly for the ego and the devil or enemy, yup.

Old 09-02-2018, 12:54 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,373,201 times
Quote:
Speaking on your own again !!! It's deadly.

Sweet and cuddly talk is cute but does nothing for God's glory.

Abide in God's word as Jesus showed and commanded.

Seek the Lord and you shall live.

"Seek what is good not what is evil so you will live. Then the Lord the God of hosts will be with you as you have said. "

"Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and it will be given to you. "

"Seek and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Knock and the door will open.

Whoever seeks, finds. Whoever knocks, enters. Whoever asks, receives."
Polly want a cracker?

Old 09-02-2018, 03:11 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,373,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Polly want a cracker?
It takes more than quoting or repeating the Scripture to walk with Christ Jesus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity