Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2019, 04:04 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,056,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Let me present the case of Jesus to any Jewish members listening. I know that Hashem has promised you a great Hero that would bring in an era of loving the Torah, I know God promised you a superman who would come as a champion for Judaism and who would set the stage of all the world becoming one, and the whole world to be ruled from Jerusalem.

Having said that, You people killed the Messiah and see, you were once chosen but since you killed Messiah, the lawless pagan Gentiles have come to replace you as God's chosen people, and now any Gentile who would take a stance against God's religion and anyone who would keep the commandments of God, THEY HAVE REPLACED YOU.

Yes, I know you have been persecuted and killed for 2000 years because of your stubborness in not assimilating as a lawless pagan Gentile, and believe you me, God does not want you to keep his commandments because the glory has passed to any Gentile who would fight against God's ways and God's people. There was once a time when Gentiles could become Israel by becoming one with God's people and keeping God's worship system, but now God has ordained that his own commandments, his precepts, traditions and rituals are to become a vehicle to spot anyone who is evil enough to keep them, how dare anyone be loyal to the law and the prophets, how dare anyone to try and follow God's religion, YOU are cursed for doing what God demanded you to do, it was a trick and you should have known it, you should have known that God means the opposite of everything he says.

O JEW, you have been replaced when you killed Messiah, yes, the works of a few men have cursed a whole people for eternity, and if you dare to continue in God's ways and religion, the world is going to hate you even the more, why not just turn on God?

Just become Gentiles, all you have to do is see that God has replaced you, and now he has elected a new chosen people who would fight against his religion and the people who practice his religion.

No longer are the days when Gentiles joined Israel, now the Jew MUST become a Gentile, and he MUST turn against his culture, heritage and people, and his love for God's religion, and he must become a lawless pagan Gentiles because Lawless Gentiles have now replaced all Jews BECAUSE they fight so well against Jerusalem and Judah.
Perhaps Christianity was invented as yet another weapon against Judaism, I mean they’ve tried wiping it out through pogroms and such, but it still survives...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2019, 10:47 AM

23,182 posts, read 10,474,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Perhaps Christianity was invented as yet another weapon against Judaism, I mean they’ve tried wiping it out through pogroms and such, but it still survives...
Certainly appears to be that way, but those first Gentile converts converted to Judaism, Christianity became hostile against Judaism and Jews out of the need for survival after the war. I gotta say, I am loyal to Jerusalem and Judah but I don't know what I would have done if I lived in the few decades after the war. A Gentile caught keeping the holy days of God was hated worse than Jews were hated, and it wasn't Judaism being attacked, it was their sheer hate for Jews that made them outlaw the commandments of God.

But then that's our job, It's our job, God said that he would bring all nations against Jerusalem and Judah, it's our job lol.

Old 01-19-2019, 10:51 AM

23,182 posts, read 10,474,991 times
So many Christians fighting against Jerusalem and Judah and the sad part is that most don't even know it. You fight against God's commandments and his worship system, you are fighting against Jerusalem and Judah, and then they say,'' No I'm not,'' lol.

Old 01-20-2019, 10:11 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,405,330 times
Oh my, I had never seen that word ever used! ....pogroms...
I luv learning things here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity