Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2019, 06:07 PM

421 posts, read 153,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose2Luv View Post
the divine insanity that brings everything out of nothing.
My God, what a beautiful description of grace!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2019, 07:02 PM

37,340 posts, read 28,341,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
All have sinned
By falling into the belief of separation from God that leaves you feeling helpless and without hope, alienated from God and then you feel worm like in his sight, start doing things without thinking, rather than from your God given faculties and before you know it you are owned and in darkness by your own wrong beliefs about God, such as God needs appeasing, God is up in the sky somewhere waiting for the day you make a choice about him, these kind of things are accepted as truth and become a veil of deception hiding the truth about God and self.

In him we live and move and have our being.

Old 01-04-2019, 09:26 PM

23,206 posts, read 10,500,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
I think you are missing the point Hanni, the 99 were lost in their own way too but didn't see it. So just like always, the attention goes from those blind to themselves to the one they call the black sheep of the family.
OMG, You too?

Has everyone lost they mind?

YOU are the shepherd bro, YOU tell me.

A shepherd that spends years and years with his sheep, he freaking names every single one of them like dogs, and a shepherd can stand amongst 50 sheep and call just one out by name and that particular sheep will come running because the shepherd loves his sheep and the sheep loves the shepherd, you think this is a parable where the shepherd is cursing his entire flock?

Can you not put yourself in the shoes of a shepherd bro?

What are you people talking about? If the shepherd goes looking for the one who has fallen away, this suddenly means he hates his entire flock?

Common sense, it doesn't make common sense and it is bias because people really believe the chosen are not the chosen elect saved no matter what they do, they are God's people and the world hates them BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES FOLLOWING GOD.

WHO ELSE FOLLOWS GOD BUT THE JEWS?

Old 01-04-2019, 09:35 PM

Is it jealousy?

The Jews have been the only people celebrating the 7 feasts of Messiah that Christians so boldly claim as their own sacfifice as if they had a Passover, as if they had a ram, a goat or a bull when they REJECT ALL OF THEM. For 2000 years the Christians have been persecuting the Jews because they celebrate the 7 feasts and sacrifices we claim as our sacrifices, get real, why would a modern day Christian assume he has a Passover lamb? HE DOES NOT.

You cannot have a thing you reject, and you certainly cannot claim any gift or inheritance from a feast day you teach against and reject.

Gentile Christians are fine, just as saved as any Atheist, Muslim, or Good Hindu, they just simply are not Ephraim as those first Gentile converts. They cannot quote Jeremiah 31 to pretend it has anything to do with them.

Old 01-04-2019, 09:51 PM

Quote:
I think you are missing the point Hanni, the 99 were lost in their own way too but didn't see it. So just like always, the attention goes from those blind to themselves to the one they call the black sheep of the family.
You really mean a lot to me, I take you seriously, I don't like to offend people either, and you are a good soul.

I live in Houston, is there any chance of me meeting you in person?

Talk is cheap, I keep looking for a person around Houston to prove my point and it wouldn't matter if that person was an Atheist, I can prove the language of the parables in less than 5 min in person, TO ANY PERSON BELIEVER OR NOT. Come and take treasure for free, and if you have met me and you think I have wasted your time, I will hand you a couple hundred bucks for your wasted 5 min, but it wont go down like that, when you walk out, you will be afraid, Not because of any threat from me, but because of the shock, the shock of you realizing something magical.

Coming to see me in person and me asking you to come see me in person is like somebody offering you a treasure that is beyond what you have ever imagined, and this for free. I will show you the kingdom of heaven in person.

I could write a million pages in here that mean nothing, but in person, I need less than 5 min, and anyone who comes face to face with me will readily admit that I AM the Authority, and by this, I just speak a language. I speak English but just because others don't speak English doesn't make me greater than them, it is a language.

Old 01-04-2019, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
OMG, You too?

Has everyone lost they mind?

YOU are the shepherd bro, YOU tell me.

A shepherd that spends years and years with his sheep, he freaking names every single one of them like dogs, and a shepherd can stand amongst 50 sheep and call just one out by name and that particular sheep will come running because the shepherd loves his sheep and the sheep loves the shepherd, you think this is a parable where the shepherd is cursing his entire flock?

Can you not put yourself in the shoes of a shepherd bro?

What are you people talking about? If the shepherd goes looking for the one who has fallen away, this suddenly means he hates his entire flock?

Common sense, it doesn't make common sense and it is bias because people really believe the chosen are not the chosen elect saved no matter what they do, they are God's people and the world hates them BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES FOLLOWING GOD.

WHO ELSE FOLLOWS GOD BUT THE JEWS?
I don't see the shepherd hating the flock, never came close to saying that. The prodigal sons brother represents the 99 sheep who supposedly had never gone astray.

Who else follows God but the Jews ?. This smacks of what the prodigal's brother would say, most definitely what a Pharisee would say.

Don't be so sensitive Hanni.

Old 01-05-2019, 12:00 AM

Quote:
You really mean a lot to me, I take you seriously, I don't like to offend people either, and you are a good soul.

I live in Houston, is there any chance of me meeting you in person?

Talk is cheap, I keep looking for a person around Houston to prove my point and it wouldn't matter if that person was an Atheist, I can prove the language of the parables in less than 5 min in person, TO ANY PERSON BELIEVER OR NOT. Come and take treasure for free, and if you have met me and you think I have wasted your time, I will hand you a couple hundred bucks for your wasted 5 min, but it wont go down like that, when you walk out, you will be afraid, Not because of any threat from me, but because of the shock, the shock of you realizing something magical.

Coming to see me in person and me asking you to come see me in person is like somebody offering you a treasure that is beyond what you have ever imagined, and this for free. I will show you the kingdom of heaven in person.

I could write a million pages in here that mean nothing, but in person, I need less than 5 min, and anyone who comes face to face with me will readily admit that I AM the Authority, and by this, I just speak a language. I speak English but just because others don't speak English doesn't make me greater than them, it is a language.
Sorry about this, I drink some red wine and I get all arrogant on top of having the biggest ego, but what I say is true.

I have shown the kingdom to 3 people, and they all said the same thing..

This is what they said,'' Arent you afraid that you will show somebody these things and they will steal it from you?''

Although this is a natural response when people see the millions and millions that I could derive from what I know, they look at me as a fool with the greatest treasure there ever was, and they can't possibly understand why I would be willing to give it up for free, they say,'' Arent you afraid somebody is going to take this information and make a million bucks off of your dime?

Although this is a natural reaction, this person doesn't understand what he is saying. I speak a language and because I translated some of this language, somebody is telling me that somebody can steal it from me.

Nothing can be stolen.

Nothing is hidden, Nothing is hidden, it is all out in the open, and money is the least of everything, it is nothing.

Old 01-05-2019, 12:17 AM

Quote:
I don't see the shepherd hating the flock, never came close to saying that. The prodigal sons brother represents the 99 sheep who supposedly had never gone astray.

Who else follows God but the Jews ?. This smacks of what the prodigal's brother would say, most definitely what a Pharisee would say.

Don't be so sensitive Hanni.
Ephraim is the Prodigal son, let's be sure of this, and this is a fact of history, the ten tribes known as Ephraim herded swine in calling the Torah a strange thing and they left the father.

WHO do you say is the father and what is his word?

WHO do you say the brother is when the facts of history teach of two brothers, two kingdoms, two nations?

Are you really not going to accept the facts about the Parable of the Prodigal son being Ephraim?

I could go into the Judaism forum and convince anyone of historical facts that EXIST.

Ephraim is the prodigal nation bro.

YOU...........

YOUR FLESH is a kingdom fighting against a spiritual kingdom and that kingdom is named,'' Judah.''

YOU are Ephraim and Judah and this is flesh and spirit, kingdom against kingdom as the historical facts show two kingdoms.Ephraim the flesh against Judah the spirit.

ALL OF THOSE PARABLES ARE ABOUT YOU.

Old 01-05-2019, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jghorton View Post
[/b]
Excellent assessment! -- While others are quibbling about who has 'already arrived at the destination' and 'no longer needs "maps" or Scripture,' - you have brought us back to the initial and underlying point of the parable. Sometimes, it seems like folks over-complicate Bible teachings in their efforts to one-up each other.
An uneducated assessment and this is ONLY in the Christianity forum, I could go and speak in the Judaism forum and nobody would debate me, ya know why?

Because I quote historical facts, and denying literal historical facts is a Gentile thing.

Old 01-05-2019, 12:54 AM

Quote:

ALL OF THOSE PARABLES ARE ABOUT YOU.
Yes, this is true. I have played the part of the 99 sheep(outwardly bore the form of godlinesss but denied the power), who seemingly did not go astray. Then played the one who who returns to the Father. Each one of the 99 will go astray, but being 1 of the 99 can never accept it.

The pride of the 99

Then they hurled insults at him and said, “You are this fellow’s disciple! We are disciples of Moses! We know that God spoke to Moses, but as for this fellow, we don’t even know where he comes from.”
“You were steeped in sin at birth; how dare you lecture us!”(We arer disciples of Moses) And they threw him out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity