Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2019, 08:11 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,408,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Yes, this is true. I have played the part of the 99 sheep(outwardly bore the form of godlinesss but denied the power), who seemingly did not go astray. Then played the one who who returns to the Father. Each one of the 99 will go astray, but being 1 of the 99 can never accept it.

The pride of the 99

Then they hurled insults at him and said, “You are this fellow’s disciple! We are disciples of Moses! We know that God spoke to Moses, but as for this fellow, we don’t even know where he comes from.”
“You were steeped in sin at birth; how dare you lecture us!”(We arer disciples of Moses) And they threw him out.
We are the 99 and the 1 and then who we really are is the shepherd. We play all the parts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2019, 09:03 AM

37,340 posts, read 28,327,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
We are the 99 and the 1 and then who we really are is the shepherd. We play all the parts.
The Good shephard did go by the name of I Am.

Old 01-05-2019, 09:14 AM

3,220 posts, read 927,959 times
Quote:
The Good shephard did go by the name of I Am.
No He comes in the name of I Am.

Old 01-05-2019, 09:30 AM

37,340 posts, read 28,327,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
No He comes in the name of I Am.
Who did ?

Old 01-05-2019, 09:34 AM

1,003 posts, read 792,520 times
https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book...teaching-pella

Old 01-05-2019, 10:49 AM

23,202 posts, read 10,485,389 times
Quote:
I don't see the shepherd hating the flock, never came close to saying that. The prodigal sons brother represents the 99 sheep who supposedly had never gone astray.

Who else follows God but the Jews ?. This smacks of what the prodigal's brother would say, most definitely what a Pharisee would say.

Don't be so sensitive Hanni.
O, I had a bottle of wine and I always embarass myself when I drink and write,

Should it be offensive if I point out that only the Jews follow God?

I don't mean to say that everyone else doesn't love God or that they are not saved, I am pointing out the facts. God has his own religion and Christians do not keep that religion, Jews do. Christians are not only proud not to keep the commandments, they directly teach everyone not to keep the ways of God, and so if I say that the Jews are the only ones, it shouldn't be offensive, they are proud to be lawless.

Old 01-05-2019, 10:56 AM

Jesus came seeking the lost sheep of the house of Israel when the sheep of the lost house of Israel were missing for 700 years, they are the prodigal son, and they were not Jews, many became Jews. The lost sheep is Israel, not Judah.

Old 01-05-2019, 11:11 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,064,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Jesus came seeking the lost sheep of the house of Israel when the sheep of the lost house of Israel were missing for 700 years, they are the prodigal son, and they were not Jews, many became Jews. The lost sheep is Israel, not Judah.

Old 01-05-2019, 12:39 PM

10,503 posts, read 7,059,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
All this thread is is anti Semitism, and you not knowing that all of the New Testament is about Ephraim and Judah is just sad seeing how Gentiles are only grafted through Ephraim, everything written is about Ephraim. You people claim a covenant that is only made for Ephraim and Judah but you are not Ephraim, and maybe that is because you are reading a book that you don't understand because you clearly don't understand the covenant or who the covenant was made for.

All you Christians just claim things as idiotic and irrational it is, that is what you do, you are not Ephraim or Judah. The New Testament is written for Ephraim to join Judah.

I can slap the covenant up here and show just how impossible for modern day Christians to be under the covenant but what does the written scripture mean to Christians?

Nothing.

You just keep digging a deeper hole. It's kind of funny how your arguments get more and more tortuous with each post.

Old 01-05-2019, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinivanDriver View Post
You just keep digging a deeper hole. It's kind of funny how your arguments get more and more tortuous with each post.
What I speak is scripture and we are discussing historical facts about the history of two kingdoms and two peoples that you do not know, and it is obvious that you don't know, if you want to speak of the historical facts about 2 different nations, I suggest you actually learn the history of the people you are speaking of.

God has two sons and these are named Ephraim and Judah and this has been freaking true for 3000 years.

Then there is you, you have to explain how you have taken hold of the covenant through a betrothal to a Jew, Gentiles have to prove to a Jew that he is Ephraim.

Every Christian who is making a claim to be under the covenant has to make that claim through Ephraim, a Gentile is claiming to be Ephraim, but when you speak to Christians about Ephraim, they know nothing about it, and yet , that is the claim a Gentile is trying to make to a Jew because there ARE NO GENTILES IN THE COVENANT.

I could cut and paste the covenant from Jeremiah 31, but that would be a waste of time seeing how you are not going to agree with what is written.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity