Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2020, 03:26 AM

7,530 posts, read 3,021,446 times

Advertisements

It is not a matter of if, only a matter of when each individual will respond to the irresistible call of God’s love – a love filled with such peace and calmness that no one will be able to withstand its comfort indefinitely.

The power of God’s love will attract like a magnet everyone to their safe consolation within the confines of reconciliation. This is what ‘God being All in all’ is all about. The happy tidings are that none will be forever lost or destroyed.

Sheep are lost until found by the Great Shepherd!

https://lilycrowder.blogspot.com/201...ell-known.html

Last edited by Rose2Luv; 11-06-2020 at 03:38 AM..

Old 11-06-2020, 03:55 AM

3,061 posts, read 913,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose2Luv View Post
It is not a matter of if, only a matter of when each individual will respond to the irresistible call of God’s love – a love filled with such peace and calmness that no one will be able to withstand its comfort indefinitely.

The power of God’s love will attract like a magnet everyone to their safe consolation within the confines of reconciliation. This is what ‘God being All in all’ is all about. The happy tidings are that none will be forever lost or destroyed.

Sheep are lost until found by the Great Shepherd!

https://lilycrowder.blogspot.com/201...ell-known.html
What about the sheep that are destroyed by the wolves in sheep clothing, who, like the serpent sons of Satan, slither into our society and Like their Father, tell Eve, who has become the body of Mankind, that God has lied to her, and everlasting death is 'NOT' the reward for the unrepentant sinners.

Who is to be held responsible, for those who are deceived into believing that no matter what abomination they commit against there fellow man, Rosey's little love doll god will 'NOT' hold them culpable for those sins, but will forgive their terrible unrepentant crimes against their fellow man?

Why should they repent, when Rosey has convinced them that they, 'the unrepentant sinners' are to receive everlasting life in the Kingdom of God. which flesh and blood cannot inherit.

What a pity that Rosey rejects the word of God in favor of his wannabe so-called biblical experts.

Last edited by The Anointed; 11-06-2020 at 04:31 AM..

Old 11-06-2020, 05:36 AM

Welcome to Abba's Lost & found.

Every sheep, every goat, everyone!

"For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost."

Old 11-06-2020, 06:00 AM

1,091 posts, read 278,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed View Post
The flesh is merely the womb in which 'I' the mind= invisible spirit, a potential child of God, is being formed.
I think this is really our disconnect here. The term "flesh" when used in scripture is really not about the physical body, per se, although it does include the idea with regards to the effects of sin on the body. But rather the flesh describes the natural man, the fleshly nature, and the body of death within us.

The natural man cannot receive the things of the Spirit and is at enmity with God and our spirit. The flesh works sin, is a slave to sin and is corrupt.

However, this sin nature, this body of death within (the flesh) is ultimately divided from our spirit at the first death and in the resurrection. The flesh will be judged accordingly and cast out forever, by Christ, the Good Physician.

And this is true not only for unbelievers (the non-elect in this world), but also for believers (the elect in Christ) who did not complete the task of sanctifying Christ to themselves (1Pe 3:15).

It's the very delivery that Paul awaited for here:

Rom 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
Rom 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Last edited by jjGuru; 11-06-2020 at 06:11 AM..

Old 11-06-2020, 12:18 PM

The limited vision of the evangelical creed falls far short of Father's purpose in the Son of His love.

It fosters in man a spirit of cruelty. It promises a heaven which is one of selfishness, & evil which triumphs over the love and grace of God. It repeats that the race of man is saved, that Christ is the Savior of mankind, while it really means that most of mankind is lost forever. It tells us how Satan is utterly subdued, his empire completely demolished & his power for ever fallen, and yet enduring as the Sovereign God Himself.

Can we reasonably believe that the Gospel is distinguished by promoting mercy, goodness, love, tenderness for body and soul, (the qualities of which are the very essence), leaving room for such a ghastly outcome?

The love of God never ceases, it is new every morning, bathed in steadfast!

Old 11-06-2020, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjGuru View Post
I think this is really our disconnect here. The term "flesh" when used in scripture is really not about the physical body, per se, although it does include the idea with regards to the effects of sin on the body. But rather the flesh describes the natural man, the fleshly nature, and the body of death within us.

The natural man cannot receive the things of the Spirit and is at enmity with God and our spirit. The flesh works sin, is a slave to sin and is corrupt.

However, this sin nature, this body of death within (the flesh) is ultimately divided from our spirit at the first death and in the resurrection. The flesh will be judged accordingly and cast out forever, by Christ, the Good Physician.

And this is true not only for unbelievers (the non-elect in this world), but also for believers (the elect in Christ) who did not complete the task of sanctifying Christ to themselves (1Pe 3:15).

It's the very delivery that Paul awaited for here:

Rom 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
Rom 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

JJ: flesh is flesh and spirit is spirit. The entire tri-partate being of mankind must be radically changed, spirit, soul and body by the working of metamorphoo.

Yup, crawling creatures of earth shall be winged beings of grandeur!

Old 11-07-2020, 03:07 AM

The present life is the initial stage of human training, NOT its conclusion.

The vast majority of mankind has not so much as heard of Christ.

Over 15,000 children under age 5 die worldwide (every day of every year.)

There are some of mankind worldwide are lunatic, or half witted, many wholly uneducated.

Many grow up in virtual heathenism, (from no fault of their own), or are born in a state where evil surroundings aggravate evil tendencies, inherited and innate.

Are these untold myriads of these hapless creatures first to hear of Christ at the day of judgment?

Are we forced to suppress a very large part of Scripture which clearly hold out a promise of universal restitution, or at least imply a distinct hope for all?

The whole of created life shall be delivered and set free from bondage.

Old 11-08-2020, 09:36 AM

1,091 posts, read 278,038 times
[quote=The Anointed;59601072]
Quote:
What about the sheep that are destroyed by the wolves in sheep clothing
The sheep can be caught and scattered, but will never perish:

Joh_10:12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.

Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
Joh 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Quote:
who, like the serpent sons of Satan, slither into our society and Like their Father, tell Eve, who has become the body of Mankind, that God has lied to her, and everlasting death is 'NOT' the reward for the unrepentant sinners.
Who is to be held responsible, for those who are deceived into believing that no matter what abomination they commit against there fellow man, Rosey's little love doll god will 'NOT' hold them culpable for those sins, but will forgive their terrible unrepentant crimes against their fellow man?
We know a man reaps what we sows. We also know that Jesus died for sinners and forgave sinners in their actual state of being sinners. Here are some scriptures to consider:

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Rom 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

And not only did Jesus die for sinners, Jesus justified them too:

Rom 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Quote:
Why should they repent, when Rosey has convinced them that they, 'the unrepentant sinners' are to receive everlasting life in the Kingdom of God. which flesh and blood cannot inherit.
What a pity that Rosey rejects the word of God in favor of his wannabe so-called biblical experts.
The unrepentant part of the sinner, is actually the "flesh", the natural man, that works the sin and iniquity. The natural man will not repent, nor is it able to, and the very reason Jesus will cast it out in judgement:

1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

The idea of receiving forgiveness, reconciliation and righteousness (present tense) occurs for the elect in this world, through faith. And, I don't think anyone believes otherwise. However, for the non-elect, scripture seems to support the idea of these things occurring, in judgement. And here are some scriptures to support this universal idea:

Act 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
Act 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Rom 5:18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Rom 4:8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

2Co 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Rom 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.
Rom 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

Hos 2:19 And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.

Anyway, some scriptures here to think about.

Last edited by jjGuru; 11-08-2020 at 10:27 AM..

Old 11-08-2020, 04:33 PM

Quote:
The sheep can be caught and scattered, but will never perish:

Joh_10:12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.

Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
Joh 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

We know a man reaps what we sows. We also know that Jesus died for sinners and forgave sinners in their actual state of being sinners. Here are some scriptures to consider:

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Rom 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

And not only did Jesus die for sinners, Jesus justified them too:

Rom 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

The unrepentant part of the sinner, is actually the "flesh", the natural man, that works the sin and iniquity. The natural man will not repent, nor is it able to, and the very reason Jesus will cast it out in judgement:

1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

The idea of receiving forgiveness, reconciliation and righteousness (present tense) occurs for the elect in this world, through faith. And, I don't think anyone believes otherwise. However, for the non-elect, scripture seems to support the idea of these things occurring, in judgement. And here are some scriptures to support this universal idea:

Act 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
Act 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Rom 5:18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Rom 4:8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

2Co 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Rom 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.
Rom 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

Hos 2:19 And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.

Anyway, some scriptures here to think about.
JJ: The judgments of the Lord are in His good pleasure with lovingkindness and mercy the underpinings. How wonderful He is. He is bringing the radical all home to Himself as the Author & Finisher.

He loses nothing, not mersels of broken fish and bread, and most assuredly those broken wrecks of sin for whom He IS the Mercy-Seat!

Out of Him the all, into Him the all !

Old 11-09-2020, 04:24 AM

God is LOVE: He is as a segment of His essence infinitely good.

“There is none good but one, that is God.” Mark 10:18.

“God is love.”

He is an infinite fountain of benevolence to every human being.

He hates nothing that He has made. He cannot hate, because He is love.

He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends His rain on the just and the unjust.

He has made no human being for perdition.

God is holy, just &, righteous. He is never called holiness or justice in the abstract.

Unspoken Sermons by George MacDonald: Justice

This is the essence of our Father Abba.

Abba never created a soul knowing it would be miserable forever!

The Lord Omnipotent reigns.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity