Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2020, 03:58 PM

3,061 posts, read 914,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Why do you choose condemning bible verses that contradict not only the nature and character of God, but goes completely against the scripture that says that God loved the world, the same God who appeared in the man Christ Jesus not condemning the world. It is very foolish to assume God on the one hand loves the world and on the other hand hates it.
Yes, God does love the world, that's why he is going to clean it up and remove those who are ruining this world of ours.

Old 04-07-2020, 04:00 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,285,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed View Post
Yes, God does love the world, that's why he is going to clean it up and remove those who are ruining this world of ours.
I see, but he doesn't love the ones ruining it for everybody else ?. Saul(Paul) must have slipped through that mindset of his. By the way, God loves to hear truth in the inward parts, that means taking responsibility for your own world rather than blaming it on governments or whoever else you think is ruining it for you.

Old 04-07-2020, 04:03 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,354,085 times
Quote:
Then read post 642, and tell me who it is who condemns the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars, whose fate is to be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur, which is the second death?"
Tell you who it is that condemns the cowardly, or those who have made mistakes in life?
You, and that fictitious theology of the extreme religious that points their finger at others.

Instead of taking a good look in the mirror of their own inventions and ideologies.

Quote:
Yes mate, a transformation will take place: The soul that sins will be transformed from the hope of eternal life to the surety of eternal death.

The Goats of Azazel to whom all sin is ascribed, will be divided from the sheep of the flock that belongs to the Anointed one.
No such thing as eternal death. Perhaps, you will find that out when you are corrected in the afterlife.

Old 04-07-2020, 04:06 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,354,085 times
Quote:
You sound like a Jehovah's witness? And I am not talking about the anointed of God.

Old 04-07-2020, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
I see, he doesn't love the ones ruining it for everybody else ?. Saul(Paul) must have slipped through that mindset of his. By the way, God loves to hear truth in the inward parts, that means taking responsibility for your own world rather than blaming it on governments or whoever else you think is ruining your world.
Jesus Loved Saul who was zealous in the defense of his Jewish faith, that's why Saul is the only man recorded in scripture to who Jesus appeared in his glorified body of brilliant and blinding light, and Chose him as the apostle who was to replace Judas Iscariot, and none of the apostles were more zealous in fulfilling the task that our chosen King and High priest had given them.

Other have seen Jesus in a vision, but Saul was blinded by the appearance of the one to who Saul cried out, "WHO ARE YOU LORD' To which the one whose presence had blinded him, replied; "I am Jesus of Nazareth whom you persecute."

Old 04-07-2020, 04:20 PM

11,897 posts, read 3,694,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
You sound like a Jehovah's witness? And I am not talking about the anointed of God.
He is certainly not a Jehovah Witness, he seems more an “eclectic” to me, taking bits and pieces from all over the place and merging them all together to form his own huge “religious” tapestry of past and future

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...glish/eclectic

Eclectic meaning

Methods, beliefs, ideas, etc. that are eclectic combine whatever seem the best or most useful things from many different areas or systems, rather than following a single system:

Old 04-07-2020, 04:26 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,388,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
He is certainly not a Jehovah Witness, he seems more an “eclectic” to me, taking bits and pieces from all over the place and merging them all together to form his own huge “religious” tapestry of past and future

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...glish/eclectic

Eclectic meaning

Methods, beliefs, ideas, etc. that are eclectic combine whatever seem the best or most useful things from many different areas or systems, rather than following a single system:
I obviously appreciate that approach.

May I ask, TA, what criteria do you use for your judgment of what is best or most useful?

Old 04-07-2020, 04:29 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,285,273 times
Quote:
Jesus Loved Saul who was zealous in the defense of his Jewish faith, that's why Saul is the only man recorded in scripture to who Jesus appeared in his glorified body of brilliant and blinding light, and Chose him as the apostle who was to replace Judas Iscariot, and none of the apostles were more zealous in fulfilling the task that our chosen King and High priest had given them.

Other have seen Jesus in a vision, but Saul was blinded by the appearance of the one to who Saul cried out, "WHO ARE YOU LORD' To which the one whose presence had blinded him, replied; "I am Jesus of Nazareth whom you persecute."
Did you forget the part that he was a murderer ?., Being zealous of the Jewish faith does not excuse him or justify him being a murderer.

Last edited by pcamps; 04-07-2020 at 05:00 PM..

Old 04-07-2020, 04:31 PM

2,984 posts, read 3,346,485 times
Quote:

No such thing as eternal death. Perhaps, you will find that out when you are corrected in the afterlife.
Bingo! There is no such animal in Abba's Barnyard as "eternal death".

None!

Old 04-07-2020, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Tell you who it is that condemns the cowardly, or those who have made mistakes in life?
You, and that fictitious theology of the extreme religious that points their finger at others.

Instead of taking a good look in the mirror of their own inventions and ideologies.

And that is your erroneous opinion which is unsupported by the Holy Scriptures.

The first death is that of the physical body that must return to the elements from which it was created, while the mind/Spirit that develops within the body lives on, which invisible Mind is the potential child of God, as flesh and blood cannot inherit his kingdom, and those who lead Good lives find peace and rest in death.

Isaiah 57: 1-2; Good people die and no one understands or even cares, but when they (GOOD PEOPLE) die, no calamity can hurt them. Those who lead good lives find peace and rest in death.

The wicked and the righteous remain in the world of hades until the day of the Great Judgement, except for the resurrection of the elect and chosen 144,000 who will rule with Jesus for the thousand year Sabbath. The rest of the dead do not come to life until the thousand year are ended, then heavenly fire will incinerate all physical life forms on this planet as prophesied by the Lord through Zephaniah.

Zephaniah 1: 1-2; The LORD said, “I am going to destroy everything on earth, 3all human beings and animals, birds and fish. I will bring about the downfall of the wicked. I will destroy the whole human race, and no survivors will be left. I, the LORD, have spoken.

Verse 18; On the day when the LORD shows his fury, not even all their silver and gold will save them. The whole earth will be destroyed by the fire of his anger. He will put an end — a sudden end — to everyone who lives on earth.

After this all the dead stand before the judgement seat of the Lord, Where the sheep, over whom the second death has no power, are divided from the goats, whose fate is the second death.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity