Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2022, 11:57 AM

7,530 posts, read 3,030,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
So then God is not powerful enough to save the goats?
That is an impossibility. That idea denies the power of God. Denies the power of God's love for His very creation. It denies the absolute PERFECTION of His plan.

The false gospel DENIES the power of God's love. The false gospel spreads fear, animosity, distortions, division. Fake news. Fake gospel. The true gospel unites. The false gospel divides.

Fruits of the spirit.

Shame on you. Surely God is not powerful enough to save both of these clean animals.

The love of God prevails over every being: He never fails, ever!

Old 10-09-2022, 12:12 PM

4,637 posts, read 1,182,617 times
r2luv

Quote:
70. “shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption, into the glorious liberty of the children of God.” (Rom. 8:21)
Notice children of God, not children of the devil, two different groups of people 1 Jn 3:10

In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Old 10-10-2022, 07:58 AM

Default el sha

71. "All Israel shall be saved.." Rom. 11:25,26

Paul teaches the eventual salvation of both Jews and Gentiles. The terms, Jews and Gentiles, comprehend all mankind. Paul asserts the ultimate salvation of both Jews and Gentiles, that is, all men. What serious man can pretend, that by the fullness of the Gentiles be meant only a portion of them, and by all Israel, he meant only a small part of Israel? Was it such a view that led Paul to exclaim, “O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God?” If God sought to save the whole, and succeeded in saving only a fraction, was the depth of his wisdom so surpassingly great?

“For of him (God) and through him, and TO HIM are all things,” (Gr. ta panta) the universe;

72. "For none of us lives to himself, and no man dies to himself. For whether we live we live unto the Lord; and whether we die we die unto the Lord; whether we live, therefore, or die, we are the Lord’s.” Rom. 14:7v. 7, 8.

Paul teaches, that whether living or dying we are the Lord’s. Does Paul here mean to include all mankind? Does he here mean to assert, that all without exception, are the Lord’s? We can come to no other conclusion. He adds, “For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living,” verse 9. The terms “dead and living,” evidently signify all the human race. Of course, all the human race are Christ’s forever.

Old 10-10-2022, 08:03 AM

923 posts, read 240,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose2Luv View Post

Paul teaches the eventual salvation of both Jews and Gentiles. The terms, Jews and Gentiles, comprehend all mankind. Paul asserts the ultimate salvation of both Jews and Gentiles, that is, all men. What serious man can pretend, that by the fullness of the Gentiles be meant only a portion of them, and by all Israel, he meant only a small part of Israel? Was it such a view that led Paul to exclaim, “O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God?” If God sought to save the whole, and succeeded in saving only a fraction, was the depth of his wisdom so surpassingly great?

“For of him (God) and through him, and TO HIM are all things,” (Gr. ta panta) the universe;

72. "For none of us lives to himself, and no man dies to himself. For whether we live we live unto the Lord; and whether we die we die unto the Lord; whether we live, therefore, or die, we are the Lord’s.” Rom. 14:7v. 7, 8.

Paul teaches, that whether living or dying we are the Lord’s. Does Paul here mean to include all mankind? Does he here mean to assert, that all without exception, are the Lord’s? We can come to no other conclusion. He adds, “For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living,” verse 9. The terms “dead and living,” evidently signify all the human race. Of course, all the human race are Christ’s forever.
ALL Israel = Jews and gentiles God wrote in the book of life. Not any more than that. It is a definite number

Old 10-10-2022, 02:02 PM

Quote:

Not all mankind, all Israel, a remnant out of mankind. And Rom 14:7 nis speaking about the spiritually living, and the spiritually dead. Same thing 2 Tim 4:1

I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

The quick means those living, spiritually, quickened to life, and the dead are those dead in sin, same thing Rom 14:7

Old 10-10-2022, 02:06 PM

rose2luv

Quote:
Paul teaches, that whether living or dying we are the Lord’s
That applies to the elect. Some Christ is going to disown at His Second Coming as not being His Matt 7:23

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Thats the hated serpent seed, the workers of iniquity Ps 5:5

5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Old 10-11-2022, 05:22 AM

684 posts, read 206,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightfame52 View Post
rose2luv

That applies to the elect. Some Christ is going to disown at His Second Coming as not being His Matt 7:23

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Thats the hated serpent seed, the workers of iniquity Ps 5:5

5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
Is there a blood test or something to test for serpent seed? Who determines who are serpent seed? Is there a way to tell? By their actions? (actually correct), or.. only God knows, Sigh. You completely misunderstand what this represents. Mystic tried to explain, Hannibal too..Judah vs. Israel, flesh vs. spirt. Secular world calls it ID vs. the Super ego. Paul the apostle explained it as well..

Romans 7:24,25

What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death?
Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

This man of sin, this serpent seed we all carry battles the spirit. Your teaching is harmful because it degrades most of humanity into a sub species of souls...that is really, really dangerous to teach that. You make God out to be a monster.....and your on thin ice for doing so in my opinion.

Last edited by HAL-5; 10-11-2022 at 06:18 AM..

Old 10-11-2022, 08:24 AM

73. “As in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.” I Cor. 15:22.

All shall be made alive in Christ, they shall all be new creatures in the resurrection of the dead. The apostle’s language is so clear and full with respect to the final happiness of those who are thus raised.
Their resurrection to life will be ultimately a blessing. It may be supposed he is here speaking of the resurrection of the virtuous only. He is speaking of the restoration of the whole human race. All who die in Adam shall be raised in Christ; otherwise the apostle’s assertion would be untrue. The case then would have be, as in Adam all die, so in Christ shall a select number, a small proportion, be made alive. But this is not the apostle’s doctrine. His expressions are equally universal in each case. ALL die in Adam. The same ALL, without any exception, without any restriction, shall by Christ be restored to life, and ultimately to holiness and everlasting happiness.

74. Death, the last enemy, shall be destroyed. 1 Cor. 15:26.

If death is the last enemy, and if that shall be destroyed, there will be no enemies to the happiness of man remaining after the resurrection.

Old 10-11-2022, 03:05 PM

hal 5

Quote:
Is there a blood test or something to test for serpent seed?
Only God knows who they are, for He made them. they are also called vessels of wrath, and He authored their being Rom 9:20-23
20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

See those words formed and made in Vs 20 ? Those are creation words:

to produce, construct, form, fashion,

God made some of mankind to be fitted for wrath and destruction, and some to be vessels of mercy and eternal glory.

I dont know who they are, I just share the truth with anyone I have opportunity to, but the point here is, its wrong to give people a false hope that everybody going to heaven, when scripture doesnt teach that.

Old 10-11-2022, 03:10 PM

Quote:
73. “As in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.” I Cor. 15:22.

All shall be made alive in Christ, they shall all be new creatures in the resurrection of the dead. The apostle’s language is so clear and full with respect to the final happiness of those who are thus raised.
Their resurrection to life will be ultimately a blessing. It may be supposed he is here speaking of the resurrection of the virtuous only. He is speaking of the restoration of the whole human race. All who die in Adam shall be raised in Christ; otherwise the apostle’s assertion would be untrue. The case then would have be, as in Adam all die, so in Christ shall a select number, a small proportion, be made alive. But this is not the apostle’s doctrine. His expressions are equally universal in each case. ALL die in Adam. The same ALL, without any exception, without any restriction, shall by Christ be restored to life, and ultimately to holiness and everlasting happiness.

74. Death, the last enemy, shall be destroyed. 1 Cor. 15:26.

If death is the last enemy, and if that shall be destroyed, there will be no enemies to the happiness of man remaining after the resurrection.
If you notice in 1 Cor 15:22 Paul said all in Christ shall be made alive, hes writing to believers. Everybody isnt in Christ, the serpent seed isnt in Christ. Paul had wrote earlier that some were not part of the body of Christ 1 Cor 6:1-6

Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?

2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.

5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?

6 But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity