Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2022, 07:10 AM

7,530 posts, read 3,023,833 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Your sick bigoted serpent seed doctrine will not be pleasing to God. That you take such pride in thinking that you are so special will NOT be seen as a positive character trait!

Old 10-16-2022, 07:23 AM

88. “afterward to yield the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.” (Heb. 12:10,11)

God never chastens but for our profit. All chastisement leads to the peaceable fruit of righteousness.

How then can the doctrine of endless punishment be true? If God’s chastisements afterward yield the peaceable fruits of righteousness, how can they be endless?

89. “The blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin.” (1 John 1:7)

There is no sin, that the blood of Christ will not wash away. Though our sins be as scarlet, they shall be white as snow; and, though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Jesus can save the chief of sinners. (1 Tim. 1:15) He has the will, no less than the power; therefore, all men will be saved by his grace.

90. “For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.” (1 John 3:8)

Sin is the work of the devil, and will be destroyed; but men are the workmanship of God, and will not be ultimately destroyed. Jesus shall destroy all sin; he came into the world for that special purpose. Having begun the work, he will not stop until it is completely accomplished.

Last edited by Rose2Luv; 10-16-2022 at 07:35 AM..

Old 10-16-2022, 11:48 AM

4,631 posts, read 1,175,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose2Luv View Post
88. “afterward to yield the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.” (Heb. 12:10,11)

God never chastens but for our profit. All chastisement leads to the peaceable fruit of righteousness.

How then can the doctrine of endless punishment be true? If God’s chastisements afterward yield the peaceable fruits of righteousness, how can they be endless?

89. “The blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin.” (1 John 1:7)

There is no sin, that the blood of Christ will not wash away. Though our sins be as scarlet, they shall be white as snow; and, though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Jesus can save the chief of sinners. (1 Tim. 1:15) He has the will, no less than the power; therefore, all men will be saved by his grace.

90. “For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.” (1 John 3:8)

Sin is the work of the devil, and will be destroyed; but men are the workmanship of God, and will not be ultimately destroyed. Jesus shall destroy all sin; he came into the world for that special purpose. Having begun the work, he will not stop until it is completely accomplished.
Only the elect, the seed of the woman benefits from the death of Christ, not the serpent seed, Jesus said to them Matt 23:32=33

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Old 10-16-2022, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Your sick bigoted serpent seed doctrine will not be pleasing to God. That you take such pride in thinking that you are so special will NOT be seen as a positive character trait!
The wee laddy has rested his head in the lap of the serpent too long. Time alone, within the Christ, is his only escape out from his box!

"Spiritual growth is not like fast food. It takes time for its roots to grow, and that requires us to be receptive and patient." ~Zalman Schachter

Old 10-17-2022, 03:18 AM

678 posts, read 204,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightfame52 View Post
Only the elect, the seed of the woman benefits from the death of Christ, not the serpent seed, Jesus said to them Matt 23:32=33

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
The bible says Jesus Christ is the savior of all mankind, especially to those believe. Did the angels at Bethlehem profess him the savior of the world? Yes/NO? Why do you dispute this? You make yourself an enmity to the Gospel. Shame on you BF, even reveling in the demise of 'evil' people. Let 'em burn forever, you and God can have a weenie roast in heaven and watch these poor souls scream and anguish forever in the flames....pretty cool huh BF?

Old 10-17-2022, 04:14 AM

91. "God has given to us eternal life; and this life is in his Son.” (1 John 5:11)

The record which God has given of his Son is this. Is this record true? It surely is. Who are called on to believe it? All mankind. If any man believe it not, he makes God a liar by saying God’s record is not true. God has certainly given eternal life to all men in his divine purpose.

92. “And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honor, and glory, and power, be unto him that sits upon the throne, and unto the Lamb, forever and ever.” (Rev. 5:13)

Here is another instance of the Hebrew and New Testament writers for the universe. Every creature shall at last pay divine honors to God and the Lamb. If this be not spiritual worship I am unable to produce a case, where worship can be called spiritual and divine.

Last edited by Rose2Luv; 10-17-2022 at 04:26 AM..

Old 10-17-2022, 06:45 AM

678 posts, read 204,554 times
Quote:
91. "God has given to us eternal life; and this life is in his Son.” (1 John 5:11)

The record which God has given of his Son is this. Is this record true? It surely is. Who are called on to believe it? All mankind. If any man believe it not, he makes God a liar by saying God’s record is not true. God has certainly given eternal life to all men in his divine purpose.

92. “And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honor, and glory, and power, be unto him that sits upon the throne, and unto the Lamb, forever and ever.” (Rev. 5:13)

Here is another instance of the Hebrew and New Testament writers for the universe. Every creature shall at last pay divine honors to God and the Lamb. If this be not spiritual worship I am unable to produce a case, where worship can be called spiritual and divine.
Why do they(the ET'ers) ignore this, that every knee shall bow? They skim this and immediately parrot a damnation verse to counter it. Why? illogical and/or ignorant mind or a cold stone heart? I honestly don't know. They say God uses the knee on neck technique to get this confession.

Old 10-17-2022, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL-5 View Post
The bible says Jesus Christ is the savior of all mankind, especially to those believe. Did the angels at Bethlehem profess him the savior of the world? Yes/NO? Why do you dispute this? You make yourself an enmity to the Gospel. Shame on you BF, even reveling in the demise of 'evil' people. Let 'em burn forever, you and God can have a weenie roast in heaven and watch these poor souls scream and anguish forever in the flames....pretty cool huh BF?
Jesus is the saviour of His People, His Sheep Matt 1:21

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Jn 10:14-15

14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Now the seed of the serpent, the goats are excluded from His People, thats the World of Men He is the Saviour unto

Old 10-17-2022, 09:00 AM

Quote:

1 Jn 5:11 is Christs Sheep God gave Him, He gives them Eternal Life Jn 10:28

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Rev 5:13 is about the Sheep,

The serpent and his seed wont be in that crows friend.

Old 10-17-2022, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL-5 View Post
Why do they(the ET'ers) ignore this, that every knee shall bow? They skim this and immediately parrot a damnation verse to counter it. Why? illogical and/or ignorant mind or a cold stone heart? I honestly don't know. They say God uses the knee on neck technique to get this confession.
The worship by every being, in every dimension of the heavens, earth & underworld is NOT by perfunctory genuflections, but true worship within the Name of all names.

That in the name of Jesus every knee should bow (ινα εν τω ονοματ Ιησου παν γονυ καμψη). First aorist active subjunctive of καμπτω, old verb, to bend, to bow, in purpose clause with ινα. Not perfunctory genuflections whenever the name of Jesus is mentioned, but universal acknowledgment of the majesty and power of Jesus who carries his human name and nature to heaven. This universal homage to Jesus...

Under the earth (καταχθονιων). Homeric adjective for departed souls, subterranean, simply the dead. Here only in the N.T. ~A.T. Roberson
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity