Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2019, 09:21 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,388,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Is judgement coming to the USA
Yes.
Hint: It's orange and sports a weird blond comb-over.
I'm thinking that's not a judgment, it's called a curse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2019, 10:32 PM

952 posts, read 324,011 times
I think the exploding suicide rates among young people are a clear indicator of where we are headed .
If you add in the astounding rates of drug deaths among the same age group it is impossible to come any other conclusion other than we are just beginning to reap the whirlwind .
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...d-dramatically
Plus the ever increasing rate of children being born to households that will never have two parents .

Old 12-18-2019, 02:03 AM

7,654 posts, read 5,116,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Rosh Hashanah is the judgment of all Gentile nations, this is called the last trump where you either recieve God's seal in your forehead and right hand or not, that seal is to seal Gentiles with protection against the judgment aginst all Gentile nations because you accepted the same worship system as Israel and this seals you with God's seal of protection on Rosh Hashanah against Yom Kippur because you took hold of God's covenant and was grafted into Israel.
Thats the end of days but God punished nations and it was not the end of the world.

Old 12-18-2019, 02:31 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,195,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Take a look at the way our culture is going. He already IS judging our nation. He's turned us over to our sin.
Yes,as a former Christian observer, I would say it is a done deed. The nation is already living in the judgement judging from appearances on all side and up and down.

I remember a lady at the train station in Greenwich, CT who proclaimed to arrivals: The Lord has rolled you into a little ball and cast you from Him.

She nailed it.

Old 12-18-2019, 03:17 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,299,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevxu View Post
Yes,as a former Christian observer, I would say it is a done deed. The nation is already living in the judgement judging from appearances on all side and up and down.

I remember a lady at the train station in Greenwich, CT who proclaimed to arrivals: The Lord has rolled you into a little ball and cast you from Him.

She nailed it.
Those nut jobs are everywhere, heavily influenced by American bible fundamentalism.

Old 12-18-2019, 11:29 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsflyer View Post
Thats the end of days but God punished nations and it was not the end of the world.
At some point, God will fight with the nations of the world, Im assuming this will take place when he returns, the nations will not just willingly give up their power and control over the population, God will have to take it by force from them.

Ive said it before on here, that will be a VERY bad day for world govts and anyone serving in the military at the time.

Old 12-18-2019, 11:40 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,190,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
At some point, God will fight with the nations of the world, Im assuming this will take place when he returns, the nations will not just willingly give up their power and control over the population, God will have to take it by force from them.

Ive said it before on here, that will be a VERY bad day for world govts and anyone serving in the military at the time.
The "world" will just have to invest in a few iron chariots and your god-thing will slink away in defeat.

Old 12-18-2019, 12:03 PM

23,165 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:

That is called Rosh Hashanah, the last Trump when all Gentile nations are judged.

Old 12-18-2019, 01:50 PM

1,146 posts, read 649,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsflyer View Post
I keep seeing more and more about the criminalization of the homeless and the callousness of Americans.

Are we heading for Jesus to judge the USA. Some of the things I see happening in the USA remind me of a developing nation, not a wealthy developed nation.
I've been reading the chronicles of JOSEPHUS, the Jewish historian.

According to Josephus, there were a total of five cities in the Kingdom of Sodom - not just two. Also according to the historian the people of the Kingdom of Sodom began their history as good temperate kind and hard working individuals. Over time, though, they became insular and self-important.

Josephus records that the Kingdom of Sodom eventually closed their borders and charged a toll tax to anyone who wished to cross into any of the five cities. An incident was recorded by the historian of a time when a fellow sought to go around the toll tax site and sneak into the kingdom. He was caught by border guards and beaten.

The border guards hauled the illegal alien before a judge who fined the offender twice. One part of the fine was the normal tax due as a toll for crossing the border. The other part was equal to it and given to the border guards as compensation for their having to beat the intruder.

Sound familiar???

As it was with the Kingdom of Sodom, so it shall be with the Empire of the United States.

IF GOD DOES NOT JUDGE AMERICA, HE WILL HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

Our sins and licentiousness before God do not count sexual aberrations alone. Only hypocrites on both sides of the sexual issue point to that. Those who cry "grace" so as to justify their own form of wickedness and disdain for the condition of their fellow man are just as guilty. Their bedrooms may be clean, but their hands are stained with innocent blood.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Old 12-18-2019, 09:31 PM

7,654 posts, read 5,116,882 times
Quote:

Its possible certian military members will put down their arms like cornelious the centruion and kneel before God. I think there are some christians in the miltiary (very few but some).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity