Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2021, 08:38 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,030,705 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
IMO, the question of whether or not you will be sexually compatible is simply a potential excuse to turn her into a beautiful unwholesome Christian woman!
Great post.

There is no such thing as "sexually incompatibility". I knew well before my wedding day if I was "compatible" with my wife. She's a woman, I'm a man, we liked how each other looked. We knew we were compatible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2021, 08:43 AM

88,617 posts, read 84,875,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
But I AM special. Just ask my wife. She'll say I'm REALLY special.
Ha, just wonder what she actually means by that.

Old 07-17-2021, 07:00 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
IMO, the question of whether or not you will be sexually compatible is simply a potential excuse to turn her into a beautiful unwholesome Christian woman!
Quote:
Great post.
There is no such thing as "sexually incompatibility". I knew well before my wedding day if I was "compatible" with my wife. She's a woman, I'm a man, we liked how each other looked. We knew we were compatible.
Thanks, BapFun. If he is looking for a sexually compatible soul mate, he is using the wrong criteria. Sexuality is entirely carnal and a soul mate is spiritual. They are far more difficult to find!

Old 07-17-2021, 07:46 PM

13,626 posts, read 7,954,764 times
Quote:
Great post.

Exactly

Old 07-18-2021, 07:58 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EscAlaMike View Post
Exactly
Compatibility is more than the physical aspects or the ability to procreate.

Old 07-18-2021, 08:19 PM

8,273 posts, read 8,662,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
NO NO NO NO NO.

MEN love that song because they all fancy themselves to be different and special, but that's not going to do anything for a woman and may in fact turn her off.

When "My Way" plays on the jukebox at any given dive bar, all the guys will stand up and sing along as if they were all different and special when in fact their lives are lived pretty much the same way as the guy on the stool next to them.

A truly special man doesn't have to tell you that he is.
You're thinking too much. Men just like to sing that song. There is no meaning other than it's catchy and easy to sing.

Decades ago I was drinking with the Outlaws MC. They were all singing it. Then they played it again and sang it again.

Old 07-18-2021, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
This is definitely true, but the type of compatibility brought up by the poster was the sexual kind.

Of course, there are many categories of compatibility.

Old 07-18-2021, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
This is definitely true, but the type of compatibility brought up by the poster was the sexual kind.

Of course, there are many categories of compatibility, all of which are important when considering a spouse.

Old 07-18-2021, 09:11 PM

305 posts, read 213,497 times
Thanks to all who offered their input.

Old 07-19-2021, 05:04 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,051,694 times
Quote:
Had no clue you identify as a Christian. When did you place your faith in Jesus as the Messiah?
Do what???!!!...You’re just trying to offend...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity