Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2021, 06:25 PM

23,175 posts, read 10,468,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
I can think of a Scripture in Revelation that shows Heaven is Not perceived as most people are taught.
No one was called to Heaven who died before Jesus died - John 3:13
Those called to Heaven (Rev. 2:10) have two (2) jobs to do according to Revelation 5:9-10.
* They will serve mankind living on Earth as kings ( taking care of governmental responsibilities )
* They will serve mankind living on Earth as Priests ( taking care of spiritual duties for people of Earth )

People Not called to Heaven (Rev. 20:6) can gain 'everlasting life' right here on Earth. ( Psalm 37:9-11; Matthew 5:5 )
The majority of people can be part of the humble meek who will inherit the Earth ( earthly realm of God's kingdom )
Excellent heavenly conditions, though Jesus, will exist here on Earth because there will be Healing for earth's nations as per Rev. 22:2.
And even ' enemy death ' will be No more on Earth - 1st Corinthians 15:26; Isaiah 25:8
Earth will be beautifully paradisical as described in Isaiah 35th chapter.
Yea, all those hooks you like to cherry pick contradicts everything you believe, so use any of them as authoritive?

Then you use parables that you dont know the meaning to, and the book of Revelation written of the fall feasts to Gentiles becoming Jews that you dont know about.

A non Jew claiming to be a Jew, now why would a Gentile claim to be a Jew?

Revelation 12

And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 3

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Revelation 2
I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 14

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Revelation 22
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Gentiles were added to the nation of Jews in the beginning, they converted to Judaism, and THEY LOVED THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD.

Dont worry, the devil gets worth with the woman and goes after her seed, the people who keep the commandments of God.

You got nothing to worry about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2021, 06:34 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Default No heaven as we perceive it

The glimpses I have had of our Reality and the science we know of today suggest to me that we have zero chance of perceiving Heaven as it will actually be. We are too carnal in our desires and expectations as operantly and classically conditioned physical beings.

Old 08-10-2021, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The glimpses I have had of our Reality and the science we know of today suggest to me that we have zero chance of perceiving Heaven as it will actually be. We are too carnal in our desires and expectations as operantly and classically conditioned physical beings.
That's because you dont know the temple or its comings and goings, we were not at all left clueless, we have been shown the pattern of what heaven is, and what takes place there.

Old 08-10-2021, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
That's because you dont know the temple or its comings and goings, we were not at all left clueless, we have been shown the pattern of what heaven is, and what takes place there.
I did avoid the conditioning and indoctrination of religious dogma which I currently perceive as a significant advantage in knowing God by relying on my experiences and their match with the "mind of God" as revealed by the "mind of Christ."

Old 08-10-2021, 08:09 PM

Quote:
I did avoid the conditioning and indoctrination of religious dogma which I currently perceive as a significant advantage in knowing God by relying on my experiences and their match with the "mind of God" as revealed by the "mind of Christ."
You don't have an advantage of knowing God, and the absurdity of using your sheer ignorance as proof of that your ignorance is correct because you are ignorant is a new lie, but expected.

Some people have an informed opinion of heaven where they post scripture that backs up what they say, but Mystic uses his ignorance, and on top of that, he's happy that he dont know jack, and not knowing Jack makes him the authority?

Yeah, that sounds about right for you, lean on your ignorance, not your learned knowledge on a subject, your sheer ignorance proves your opinion correct.

That's just how backwards you are, you call righteousness, unrighteous, and your view of the law is nothing short of delusion, your bvreligion and dogma os wholley created and invented by you, and the barbaric God of Israel is underneath your discussions because you are so much more righteous then God.

Sitting there on the throne in your temple proving yourself to a Gid seeing that your word, and your invented religion is so high above God, O morning star.

Sad part is, it's your plagerism, your ripping off of a people and their religion, their God, its just so very petty, if you want to create your own religion, then why do you have to be a racist and thief about it?

You.missapropriate a whole people, you take what you.like of their religion and then you falsley insert yourself and your lawlessness into their culture, THEIR HERITAGE CLAIMING TO BE IN A COVENANT ONLY MADE FOR JEWS.

You are not a Jew, and you absolutely not in the the religion of JESUS B6 ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION.

YOU HAVE NOT BEEN GRAFTED AMD ADOPTED INTO A RELIGION YOU SPIT UPON, AND UPON ITS PEOPLE.

YOU CREATED YOUR OWN RELIGION, FOR GOD'S SAKE, STOP CLAIMING BLESSING AND PROMISES ONLY MADE TO ISRAEL BECAUSE THEY KEEP God's religion.

You are the enemy, NOT THE FAMILY.

WHAT ELSE COULD BE SAID, I CAN THINK OF NO GREATER ENEMY..

YOU ARE NOT A JEW.

Old 08-10-2021, 08:22 PM

Quote:
YOU ARE NOT A JEW.
I don't know where all the anger and vitriol comes from that you heap upon me or your outrageous imagined opinions of me. The God I follow and worship is the God revealed and unambiguously demonstrated by Jesus Christ who IS A JEW!

Whatever God and religion you are defending with your vituperative rants is beyond me. If your God is pleased with your antics and vitriol, it is not a God I have any interest in knowing about.

Old 08-10-2021, 09:58 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
How about a description and location care to elaborate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbyfaith View Post
Revelation 21 and 22.
In other words, you can't think for yourself which doesn't surprise me.

Old 08-11-2021, 12:01 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
Who knows? We all perceive it differently.
This is true, as one may perceive it as something internal, while another views it as external.

Old 08-11-2021, 05:28 AM

3,474 posts, read 1,008,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post
I thought I had posted a question on this last year but not finding it.
A couple on ladies came to our door last year. They had a brochure showing a verse in the Bible that says there is no heaven as we perceive it. I think, not sure, it was in Genesis. Anyone aware of it? Thanks.

The appropriate question is, how do you perceive it sir? The Bible tells what heaven is.

Old 08-11-2021, 07:30 AM

8,039 posts, read 1,847,256 times
Quote:
No.
Those chapters do in fact speak of the description and location of heaven.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity