Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2023, 03:16 AM

4,627 posts, read 1,171,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepnking View Post
This is not an everyday occurrence being spoken of here. This takes place during a specific time period, namely at the judgement seat of Christ. At this point he rejects those who have rejected him, which we have been warned against throughout the entire new testament. Your choice, not his.
Those who Jesus shall tell " depart from me I never knew thee" in essence is saying, I never loved you, I never died for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2023, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepnking View Post
This is not an everyday occurrence being spoken of here. This takes place during a specific time period, namely at the judgement seat of Christ. At this point he rejects those who have rejected him, which we have been warned against throughout the entire new testament. Your choice, not his.
Those people in Matt 7:23 didnt reject Jesus, they thought they served Him and did His will Matt 7:22-23

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

That doesnt matter, they werent Loved and Chosen !

Old 06-26-2023, 04:02 AM

23,138 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkintheLight View Post
SOme of you will hear these very words, from the Lord himself, it is inevitable

depart from me, ye that work iniquity.*
Iniquity takes place every single time you break any law of Moses, but even those who disrespect Moses and even teach other to live in iniquity are still in the kingdom but Jesus says they are people standing in the outer court of gentiles separated from the temple proper, and yet still saved.

The court is called the court of darkness because it is compared to the light in the holy place and the temple was the only temple built in such a way to stream light from within, streaming out. It was an extreem light that when brought to the court, it lit up night to appear as day, God's curious day where at night, behold, it is day. The light lit up every court in Jerusalem from a hill, and so it was called, " The feast of light."

When Jesus sends believing Christians to darkness for iniquity, it is exactly that, "Iniquity." Disrespect of Moses.

Thank God there is still salvation in the court of darkness, thank God for the sea and the alter of fire to which would be no salvation. The court of darkness is a state of the kingdom, and the Holy place is a state of a kingdom, and the holy of holies is a state of the kingdom.

It simply matters where you stand.

Nevertheless, all 3 are a state of the kingdom, and we are proof of the lowest state.

Old 06-28-2023, 06:24 AM

Them to whom Christ shall say to them in Matt 7:23 in the day of Judgment

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

These could not have been any for whom He died, when we consider Isa 53:11

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

See Christ knew them for whom sins He bare and justified Rom 8:29-30

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Old 06-28-2023, 06:29 AM

hannibal

Quote:
Iniquity takes place every single time you break any law of Moses, but even those who disrespect Moses and even teach other to live in iniquity are still in the kingdom but Jesus says they are people standing in the outer court of gentiles separated from the temple proper, and yet still saved.

The court is called the court of darkness because it is compared to the light in the holy place and the temple was the only temple built in such a way to stream light from within, streaming out. It was an extreem light that when brought to the court, it lit up night to appear as day, God's curious day where at night, behold, it is day. The light lit up every court in Jerusalem from a hill, and so it was called, " The feast of light."

When Jesus sends believing Christians to darkness for iniquity, it is exactly that, "Iniquity." Disrespect of Moses.
Those for whom Christ died are dead to the Law Rom 7:4

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

God doesnt charge them with any sin they commit against the Law , even the Law of moses, for Christ for them has fulfilled the Law.

Old 06-28-2023, 07:53 AM

14,876 posts, read 17,148,619 times
Jesus died for all people according to the scriptures. Any teaching with says otherwise is contradicting the scriptures.

1 Timothy 2

2 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. KJV

“The Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world.” (1 John 4:14)

Jesus is “the Christ, the Savior of the world.” (John 4:42)

“This is good and acceptable in the sight of our God our Savior; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus: Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.” (1 Tim. 2:3-6, KJV)

Jesus “is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world.” (1 John 2:2)

“Jesus, was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that He, by the grace of God, might taste death for everyone.” (Heb. 2:9)

“With God nothing is impossible.” (Luke 1:37)

“This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance. For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, Who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe. These things command and teach.” (1 Tim. 4:9-11)

God bless.

Old 06-28-2023, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaBrown View Post
Jesus died for all people according to the scriptures. Any teaching with says otherwise is contradicting the scriptures.

1 Timothy 2

2 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. KJV

“The Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world.” (1 John 4:14)

Jesus is “the Christ, the Savior of the world.” (John 4:42)

“This is good and acceptable in the sight of our God our Savior; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus: Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.” (1 Tim. 2:3-6, KJV)

Jesus “is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world.” (1 John 2:2)

“Jesus, was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that He, by the grace of God, might taste death for everyone.” (Heb. 2:9)

“With God nothing is impossible.” (Luke 1:37)

“This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance. For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, Who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe. These things command and teach.” (1 Tim. 4:9-11)

God bless.
A False christ and gospel !

Old 06-28-2023, 08:23 AM

14,876 posts, read 17,148,619 times
The scriptures do not lie.

God bless.

Old 06-29-2023, 07:41 PM

23,138 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightfame52 View Post
hannibal

Those for whom Christ died are dead to the Law Rom 7:4

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

God doesnt charge them with any sin they commit against the Law , even the Law of moses, for Christ for them has fulfilled the Law.
You are judged by the law of Moses and Moses finds you guilty anf fully guilty deserving death, and death is inevitable.

See, you are looking at it wrong, what the true view of what is being discussed hasnt occured to you in Galatians or Romans telling you the same thing.

Stay with me, please keep an open mind and allow yourself to see different, to see what you are, and what scriptures pertain to different parts of what you are.

1 John 5
6This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Galatians and Romans are telling you that there are two sons, and each son will be judged by his own law, the goat in you will be judged by Moses, the tare in you will be judged by Moses.

Galatians tells you that Hagar the bondswoman is your mother and you are Ishmael, her son, and he will be judged accordingly because the first born pertains to the law, the law pertains to Hagar is under the law and will be judged as so just like her first born son, he pertains to the law.

Galatians says you have another son, and his name is Isaac and he has his own law where sin cannot touch him.

Romans is explaining this same exact thing using Ephraim and Judah. Ephraim together with Judah, the southern kingdom make up what you are as two sons.

When Jesus separates the goats and sheep, he is dividing you

Old 06-30-2023, 06:49 AM

492 posts, read 143,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightfame52 View Post
Those who Jesus shall tell " depart from me I never knew thee" in essence is saying, I never loved you, I never died for you.
Your adding things in.

Christ is saying exactly what he means. He never knew them.

Off to the Garbage dump of God, it's called Hell.

If he never knew them, of course he knows nothing else about them. He never knew them.

It's the first group in the Parable of the sower and the seed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity