Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2023, 11:16 AM

33,224 posts, read 26,422,483 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightfame52 View Post
If one is forgiven by God for Christs sake, they are saved, safe, and God is at peace with them. In fact God will not impute, charge sin to them ever Rom 4:7-8

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
Again, when the believer sins, he get out of fellowship. Fellowship is restored when he acknowledges his sin to God as per 1 John 1:9. The believer's sin is not a judicial matter but rather is a relational, as in family matter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2023, 11:18 AM

676 posts, read 203,376 times
Quote:
Yes once a goat always a goat, once a tare always a tare, once a child of the devil always a child of the devil.

When the Lost Sheep was lost, it was still a sheep, not a goat, it was just a lost sheep Lk 15:1-7

Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him.

2 And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them.

3 And he spake this parable unto them, saying,

4 What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?

5 And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.

6 And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.

7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
Your satan seed doctrine is flawed in SO many ways. So much for repentance then. Are you also saying Paul/Saul never had a change of heart? Can't you see the battle (the kingdom of heaven is WITHIN) is between flesh and spirit. Do you read any of Hannibal's post on that division that exists within?
Find one person on this forum, just one, that agrees with you and your satan seed blasphemy. Are we all wrong and you the only one right?

Old 07-16-2023, 11:28 AM

492 posts, read 143,399 times
Quote:
Yes once a goat always a goat, once a tare always a tare, once a child of the devil always a child of the devil.

When the Lost Sheep was lost, it was still a sheep, not a goat, it was just a lost sheep Lk 15:1-7

Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him.

2 And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them.

3 And he spake this parable unto them, saying,

4 What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?

5 And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.

6 And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.

7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
According to your theology, what was the theif on the cross?

The theif was a goat and saved at the last moment.

You have an invalid doctrine on predestination.

Everyone has a chance up to the point they reject him. God only knows this point.

God seeks to make everyone into a beautiful vessel for his use. The issue is they reject him , so he makes them into a crude pot.

Read Book of Jeremiah and the making of the pot.

If folks cooperate he will make them into a beautiful vessel for his use. Predestination means he knew who would cooperate with his spirit.

According to your understanding, everything is premade. Those are premade for salvation and others premade for hell/

Thats why you made the thread saying God will use the elect for evil purpose but they still have salvation.

You sir have the same problem others have. You have never read the whole bible, cover to cover.

You are in error.

Calvanism was professed by his apprentice, Beza.

Calvin himself didn't believe it and never professed what Beza said and wrote.

Calvin was actually a very Holy Man.

Old 07-17-2023, 04:02 AM

4,625 posts, read 1,170,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Way View Post
Again, when the believer sins, he get out of fellowship. Fellowship is restored when he acknowledges his sin to God as per 1 John 1:9. The believer's sin is not a judicial matter but rather is a relational, as in family matter.
Again God doesnt impute sin, charge sin to a believer Christ has died for. The believer confesses that, acknowledges that.

Old 07-17-2023, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL-5 View Post
Your satan seed doctrine is flawed in SO many ways. So much for repentance then. Are you also saying Paul/Saul never had a change of heart? Can't you see the battle (the kingdom of heaven is WITHIN) is between flesh and spirit. Do you read any of Hannibal's post on that division that exists within?
Find one person on this forum, just one, that agrees with you and your satan seed blasphemy. Are we all wrong and you the only one right?
I stated clearly what I stated, read it again. A sheep was never a goat, a goat never becomes a sheep.

Old 07-17-2023, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkintheLight View Post
According to your theology, what was the theif on the cross?

The theif was a goat and saved at the last moment.

You have an invalid doctrine on predestination.

Everyone has a chance up to the point they reject him. God only knows this point.

God seeks to make everyone into a beautiful vessel for his use. The issue is they reject him , so he makes them into a crude pot.

Read Book of Jeremiah and the making of the pot.

If folks cooperate he will make them into a beautiful vessel for his use. Predestination means he knew who would cooperate with his spirit.

According to your understanding, everything is premade. Those are premade for salvation and others premade for hell/

Thats why you made the thread saying God will use the elect for evil purpose but they still have salvation.

You sir have the same problem others have. You have never read the whole bible, cover to cover.

You are in error.

Calvanism was professed by his apprentice, Beza.

Calvin himself didn't believe it and never professed what Beza said and wrote.

Calvin was actually a very Holy Man.
The thief on the cross was a lost sheep that was found by its Shepherd. Lk 15:6-7

Old 07-17-2023, 04:44 AM

492 posts, read 143,399 times
Quote:
The thief on the cross was a lost sheep that was found by its Shepherd. Lk 15:6-7

None is premade for anything. Consider the scriptures from the Book of Jeremiah about the potter and the clay.

The clay must cooperate with the potter. The Potter seeks to make a beautiful vessel if the clay cooperates in his hands. If it does not it gets made into a crude pot.

The theology you profess is very dangerous. It's just as dangerous as Universalism.

If you really think folks are premade for Heaven and premade for hell.

What gets me is this.

All folks who profess Calvinism are always PREMADE for Heaven.

I never met a Calvanist that said they were PREMADE for HeLL, while it is always ,others that are PREMADE for Hell. It's never the Calvanist.

Right, Brightflame. You were PREMADE for Heaven, irregardless how you live? Your behavior does not matter, Why should it. Your going to Heaven , so do whatever.

Your version of theology is just as dangerous as Universalism.

Old 07-17-2023, 05:32 AM

Quote:
None is premade for anything. Consider the scriptures from the Book of Jeremiah about the potter and the clay.

The clay must cooperate with the potter. The Potter seeks to make a beautiful vessel if the clay cooperates in his hands. If it does not it gets made into a crude pot.

The theology you profess is very dangerous. It's just as dangerous as Universalism.

What gets me is this.

I never met a Calvanist that said they were PREMADE for HeLL, while it is always ,others that are PREMADE for Hell. It's never the Calvanist.

Right, Brightflame. You were PREMADE for Heaven, irregardless how you live? Your behavior does not matter, Why should it. Your going to Heaven , so do whatever.

According to Lk 15, was the Sheep a Sheep before found ? Was the lost coin a coin before being found ? Was the Lost son a Son while dead and lost ?

Old 07-17-2023, 10:41 AM

63,785 posts, read 40,053,123 times
Quote:

What gets me is this.

It is not the specific theology that matters. It is what theology makes you BECOME that matters to God. The less like Jesus you become, the less pleased God will be with you.

Old 07-17-2023, 11:02 AM

33,224 posts, read 26,422,483 times
Quote:
Again God doesnt impute sin, charge sin to a believer Christ has died for. The believer confesses that, acknowledges that.
You are being obtuse. I've already explained the difference between sin being delt with judicially at the cross, and being delt with as a family matter when the believer sins. I'm not wasting more time on you arguing about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity