Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2023, 04:29 PM

15,853 posts, read 6,311,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07-07-07 View Post
One-world govt, cashless society, digital ID's, UFO's, climate crisis, pandemics, world debt collapse, etc... are on the horizon. Who can save us? In steps in antichrist, though the world will see him as a savior.
A united people is God's plan is it not? How are we going to beat our swords into plow shears if we can't unite.

Old 10-03-2023, 04:58 PM

9,689 posts, read 10,011,211 times
ufos and underwater ufos and even big foot beast and yeti are all spirits stuck in the earth along with demon spirits of the flesh realm, fallen angels of the high places, powers of darkness are all creations of God .... plus through the name of Jesus has the power over all these spirit and can rip them out of their place and put them in their place the abyss ........ see they are all unseen spirit who can come into the realm of the flesh where man abides in the earth ....... ufo are unseen spirits who can make aircraft which they can travel very fast and even crash made of flimsy aluminum and if you opened one up there would be no one in there as these are spirits

Old 10-03-2023, 05:33 PM

11,895 posts, read 3,685,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
United people dont need governance tho.
United Law abiding people don’t need governance

Old 10-03-2023, 06:00 PM

251 posts, read 76,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
A united people is God's plan is it not? How are we going to beat our swords into plow shears if we can't unite.
Not on earth as we know it now. God and satan don't mix. Jesus came to redeem us from all iniquity and to purify to Himself a peculiar people, those fit for the Kingdom of God.

Old 10-03-2023, 06:13 PM

7,593 posts, read 6,082,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
ufos and underwater ufos and even big foot beast and yeti are all spirits stuck in the earth along with demon spirits of the flesh realm, fallen angels of the high places, powers of darkness are all creations of God .... plus through the name of Jesus has the power over all these spirit and can rip them out of their place and put them in their place the abyss ........ see they are all unseen spirit who can come into the realm of the flesh where man abides in the earth ....... ufo are unseen spirits who can make aircraft which they can travel very fast and even crash made of flimsy aluminum and if you opened one up there would be no one in there as these are spirits
I have always liked the Bigfoot (Yeti) I find him to be a fascinating creature. But I do not believe that he is real. Still, he makes for interesting stories and myths
On one hand A small part of me wishes that one could be captured or found, because that would shake up the scientific and mythologicl world

Probably as much as Michael Way might perhaps want to have a mermaid wash ashore

BUT The realist in me knows that will never happen.

And I still understand the fictional, mythical aspect of the Yeti. No, it is NOT a demon, Demons do not exist . It is not a 'stuck spirit" or a fallen angel. Those are FICTIONAL beings.

BUT They make for great horror movies and scary bedtime stories

Old 10-03-2023, 06:20 PM

33,224 posts, read 26,422,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeKingCat View Post
I have always liked the Bigfoot (Yeti) I find him to be a fascinating creature. But I do not believe that he is real. Still, he makes for interesting stories and myths
On one hand A small part of me wishes that one could be captured or found, because that would shake up the scientific and mythologicl world

Probably as much as Michael Way might perhaps want to have a mermaid wash ashore

BUT The realist in me knows that will never happen.

And I still understand the fictional, mythical aspect of the Yeti. No, it is NOT a demon, Demons do not exist . It is not a 'stuck spirit" or a fallen angel. Those are FICTIONAL beings.

BUT They make for great horror movies and scary bedtime stories
Nothing scary about mermaids though. Erotic, yes!!!

Old 10-03-2023, 07:55 PM

19,970 posts, read 13,455,445 times
Quote:
One-world govt
I work in the fintech industry and last time I checked my database there were over 230 nations defined in there. I don't see any evidence that there's a desire to unify them under a single leader. Nor do I have any idea how that would even be accomplished.

Quote:
cashless society, digital ID's
I suppose you see this as enabling the controlling of who gets to buy stuff but that's not how capitalism works. The sheeple are supposed to buy stuff with abandon to prop the economy up. Work like a dog, spend like a king.
Quote:
UFO's
UFOs have impacted my life exactly zero for 67 years now. I expect whatever years I have left to be the same.
Quote:
climate crisis, pandemics, world debt collapse, etc... are on the horizon
Well now you are finally talking sense but there are plentiful non-supernatural explanations (and correctives) for those things. The problem there is that people won't endure the lifestyle changes to address any of them.
Quote:
Who can save us? In steps the antichrist, though the world will see him as a savior.
Who can save us, is us. Unfortunately, people don't want to hear things they don't like. Don't tell me to reduce my carbon footprint or properly wear an N-95 mask or spend within my budget, those things are not fun. Besides, Jesus is coming Any Day Now so who cares.

Old 10-03-2023, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Not on earth as we know it now. God and satan don't mix. Jesus came to redeem us from all iniquity and to purify to Himself a peculiar people, those fit for the Kingdom of God.
This one world government threat idea is new to me. Can you explaining it?

Old 10-03-2023, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
United Law abiding people don’t need governance
The same thing that unites people makes them law abiding IMO. Some can't unite tho so yeah, we still need laws.

Old 10-03-2023, 09:06 PM

17,778 posts, read 13,673,847 times
Quote:
One-world govt, cashless society, digital ID's, UFO's, climate crisis, pandemics, world debt collapse, etc... are on the horizon. Who can save us? In steps in antichrist, though the world will see him as a savior.
So are you a pre tribber, mid tribber or post tribber. It matters to me because if you are a pre tribber I'll know that the first guy out of the chute after you guys are gone is going to be the antichrist. If you are a mid or post tribber we might have to rely on you to tell us which politician he actually is before you go.

I mean a person could try to figure this out using Revelations and Daniel and all... but there are several beasts and a dragon and a couple other evil creatures. And we have to figure out who is who.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity