Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2008, 11:07 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,752,311 times

Advertisements

Hello and greetings to you,
If anyone is interested I made up a basic way to learn scriptures and doctrine.

The Great Commission
We read in these verses a Mystery.
Romans 16: 25-27Now to him that is of power to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secretsince the world began. But now is made manifest and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith;
Deuteronomy 29: 29The secret things belong unto the Lord our God; but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.
Key word Mystery! Total number of the word, mystery is 18; you will find the Gospel massage in the Books of the Bible and chapter. You must put the verses together to find your answers. You can also use a Strong’s Concordance to key words. This is the basic way you can open up the Mystery of the Bible. Once you open a Mystery, give thanks to Christ. You will fine something wonderful every day in Bible Study.

First Timothy. 2: First Corinthians 2: First Corinthians 4: First Corinthians 15: Ephesians1: Ephesians 3: Ephesians 5: Ephesians 6: Colossians 1: Colossians 2: Colossians 4: Second Thessalonians 2: First Timothy 3: Revelation 1: Revelation 10: Revelation 17:

We read In Matthew.6:33 But seek ye first the righteousness of God, and his kingdom; and all these things shall be added unto you. You need to seek the character of the unknown God.Key Word: Righteousness. Total number of word righteousness is 300 in the Bible.

This is called, Scripture with scripture or spiritual things with spiritual things.
We read in First Corinthians 15:50-57Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Behold I show you a mystery; we shall not all sleep.(Jesus will awake us from our sleep, from this world, to prepare us for WHAT?) We read in Daniel 12: 1 – 8 At that time, (The end of time) Michael, (God) shall stand up, the great prince who stand watch over the sons of your people; and there shall be a time of trouble. Even to the time.
And at that time your people shall be delivered, Every one who is found written in the book. Daniel and many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake.

This is a massage I got from the Bible, about the word Mystery.
Remember in the passage where Jesus tells the apostles that he must go to the Father and that he will send us the helper which is the Holy Spirit. Here is a verse that may help to understand what’s going on. This is information from the Holy Spirit the helper.
John 14: 16 - 25 - 30 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to you.
These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe. Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Key Words:
The Hope of Man........................... Righteousness of God
Key Word: Love 468............ ...Key Word: Jehovah 4
Key Word: Hope 142............... Key Word: Jehovah God 2
Key Word: Peace 420............. Key Word: Jesus Christ 261
Key Word: Light 292............... Key Word: Jesus1028
...........................................Key Word: Christ 574
Key Word: The Poor 213........ .Key Word: LORD 6901
Key Word: Happiness 33......... .Key Word: Righteousness 300
Key Word: Help 173............... .Key Word: Justification 5
Key Word: Humanity 3821....... .Key Word: The Law 560
Key Word: Salvation 167......... Key Word: Love of God 99
Total number of each words ..........Key Word: The Righteous 238

The Wickedness of Man & Enemies
Key Word: Flesh 377
Key Word: Grave Image 48
Key Word: Idols 137
Key Word: Satan 51
Key Word: Unclean 161
Key Word: Devils 110
Key Word: Demon 110
Key Word: Fallen Angel 10
Key Word: Cursed 185
Key Word: Second Death 4
Total number of each words

Last edited by TheWordIsOne; 11-01-2008 at 11:23 PM.. Reason: Adjusting letter
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity