Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2009, 09:17 PM

2,886 posts, read 8,284,238 times

Advertisements

What a love letter
From Our Lord, Jesus Christ - A Letter to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear
Timothy, My beloved servant, how I do love you...oh, how you have fallen. Behold My servant of the end of this age...I have lifted him up. And lo, even all he has I shall separate from him and lift high above the heavens...to My dwelling place shall they be taken. Behold the man, a mere son of men, left standing where he ought not to be, alone, where all hate him. Timothy, you shall not be left alone...I am with you. Though you are left standing in the midst of the earth, you shall cry, you shall surely wail, tears streaming...not as the heathen in bitter sorrows, but in glory, tears of great joy, tears of the washing, tears of power in the full knowledge of knowing that, indeed, I AM WHO I AM, and there is none like Me! Though you feel like a woman in travail, you shall stand up and wipe your face, and behold My glory, for in that very same hour, I shall surely come upon you...I shall encompass you and fill you with gladness, and you, too, shall be gone from this place, though none behold your comings and goings. I shall consume you; and you, Me. We shall become one in My Spirit, which I will completely give to you in that day. Timothy, you shall behold My glory with your own eyes. Behold, you shall be filled with My glory, and in that moment, you shall also be changed as those who have gone away. You shall become My anointed, even in your forehead.
Behold the man who was weak, full of stumblings...he is remade once again and cleansed from all sins, virgin in body, mind and spirit, an open vessel filled with grace and truth, reshaped and remolded for God’s purpose. Timothy! Hear the word of the Lord! You are My prophet, My student, My apostle. You shall become much more...yea, a “god” among men, for I shall share of Myself with you. I will live in you like none before. As in the days of Elisha, who asked of God double, even so shall My witnesses have in those days...even double times ten shall they receive. Of such one you are, and will become, Timothy. Embrace what I say, and stop your doubt. I speak to you, and all I say is true and can not be undone. Timothy, hear My words. Even now do you possess the power of the Spirit. You only lack the faith to use what I have given you. Doubt is your enemy which also leaves the door open to the devil. He does continually hiss at you as a serpent, winding his way about your feet, waiting for the moment to strike you down when you waver. Soon, beloved, when you come into knowledge and hear the first of the seven thunders utter its voice, you shall reach down and grab the serpent by the tail and fling him from you. Behold, in that day, even death shall go with him. Then shall you be established...a great prophet of the Lord, one of 144,000, who shall, as Moses, lead My people from oppression and out of temptation, from darkness into the light of life, a man in the midst of madness and great evil, desolations on every side. Be not troubled, for I am with you to deliver you out of all things that shall happen to you because of My name. Even when death pursues you, yea, it shall come upon you to take your life, I, Myself, shall rise up in you and rebuke death as I have rebuked the wind and the sea, saying, “Be gone from this man...he belongs to Me. Get away death! You shall not return to this vessel, for I have made him an unbreakable vessel of honor for My name.” As it was written of My servant, Paul, and the viper, so shall it be with you...even greater. For the chosen of the Lord must endure all things, even to the very end of this age, of which I shall never leave them, being fully a part of them and them of Me, for God’s own purpose in the harvesting of all the wild wheat of the earth and the remnant of Israel.
The time of Jacob’s trouble is here...
the sickles are in the hands of the reapers,
the trumpets are sounding,
the Thief has already entered the house,
the judgments are set and can not be turned back...
so comes the Great and Terrible Day of the Lord.
So it begins...
the beginning of the end,
which shall become the beginning which has no end,
when the Kingdom of God is established on earth.
Amen.
Love Christ Jesus (Lord)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity