Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 03:12 AM

11,897 posts, read 3,699,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotinAZ View Post
Then where are these people or souls at?

Maybe this boils down to a physics problem. Since matter can only change form, does this mean even those outside the kingdom will still be there is some fashion?

But no-where does it say they are saved...
After the new jerusalem comes down

Rev 21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
Rev 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
Describes what a beautiful city it is ...........
Rev 21:24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
Rev 21:25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
Rev 21:26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
Rev 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
Rev 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Nations are healed after judgement.

Last edited by Meerkat2; 06-25-2009 at 03:20 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2009, 04:13 AM

3,067 posts, read 4,103,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spm62 View Post
Why do you seem so happy about that? Wow!
There is joy in knowing that the Word is able to be trusted.
That we dont have to worry, that when the bible talks about our endings it is talking about a never-changed ending.

Thus my hope, (and the hope of all Christians) is that our salvation is forever.
That it cant be changed.
That it will not be subject to evolution.
That there is no future where things are yet in doubt.

The hope of Christians is that we can 'know" for sure the fate of our bodies in the everlasting future right here and now.

That the Saved go on to be with the Lord "forever" and ever, just as in the same way the Lost are forever and ever buring in hell...

The faith I have is that God will remember my salvation and welcome me into His Kingdom without a moments hesitation.
Just as He will cast the Lost into ever-burning Hell without a moments hesitation!
the saved will always have joy forever.
The Lost will always burn baby burn...

Last edited by alanMolstad; 06-25-2009 at 04:55 AM..

Old 06-25-2009, 07:42 AM

1,821 posts, read 2,334,526 times
Quote:
I think you are totally wrong about that.

The lost get dumped into the fire...and thats it kids!
No change,
no 2nd chance...
no lesson to learn...
no 2nd thoughts...

The lost are not in hell to "Learn their lesson"

Just burn baby burn....forever and ever...and ever...
please give me the verses that say:

the wicked will raise immortal or are already immortal (immortal soul)
God will keep the wicked alive in the fire
they burn for ever AND ever AND ever alive

please give me the Greek expression that means for ever AND ever AND ever, how many "evers" do you think exist?

Old 06-25-2009, 07:48 AM

14,882 posts, read 17,160,264 times
Quote:
The Lost will always burn baby burn...
This does not sound the heart of the Father, who does not take pleasure in the death of the wicked. Jesus died for them too and His death for them will not be in vain. He has been made heir of all men. God bless.

Old 06-25-2009, 07:57 AM

1,821 posts, read 2,334,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaBrown View Post
This does not sound the heart of the Father, who does not take pleasure in the death of the wicked. Jesus died for them too and His death for them will not be in vain. He has been made heir of all men. God bless.
actually it never entered God's heart as written in the bible:

Jeremiah 7:31, Green's Literal Translation

They have built the high places of Tophet in the valley of the son of Hinnom (= gehenna, "hell"), to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, which I did not command, nor did it come into My heart.

Old 06-25-2009, 08:02 AM

Amen, svenM. God bless.

Old 06-25-2009, 09:59 AM

173 posts, read 328,500 times
Default Final Answer: check this website!

Hey all,

I found a website that seems to give the right answer.

Check this out :

How serious is it to NOT Inherit the Kingdom of God?

Looks like 'burn baby burn" could be the right answer!

Old 06-25-2009, 10:10 AM

All that is evil will not inherit the kingdom. God will destroy all that is evil and eventually those who do not inherit will be subjects of the Kindgom. When all things are subjected to the Son, then the Son will be subject to the one who subjected all to Him, so that God may be all in all. (1 Cor. 15) God bless.

Old 06-25-2009, 10:17 AM

3,553 posts, read 5,154,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaBrown View Post
All that is evil will not inherit the kingdom. God will destroy all that is evil and eventually those who do not inherit will be subjects of the Kindgom. When all things are subjected to the Son, then the Son will be subject to the one who subjected all to Him, so that God may be all in all. (1 Cor. 15) God bless.
Quote:
God will destroy all that is evil and eventually those who do not inherit will be subjects of the Kindgom.
So what you are saying is that unbelievers are now made to be 'slaves' in the new kingdom? Hmm, sucks for them.

Old 06-25-2009, 10:38 AM

Why would it suck for them, HotinAZ, to be under the dominion, influence, care of their Creator? To be a slave in His kingdom is much better than being a slave in the dominion of darkness. I did not say a slave, yet we are to be slaves of righteousness, (Romans 6:17) I am. God bless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity