Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 03:03 PM

10,295 posts, read 9,705,766 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmit View Post
Calling it as I see it.. His question was point blank without any hidden meaning and couldn't have been more clear: "Did you come up with that all yourself?" and your answer was "Yep!" I looked at the link, and in fact, you copied it, verbatim. Even the areas that make every reader believe that you wrote your own words, they were someone else's words. So then you ask, what is wrong with that? You were deceptive to begin with, and when he questioned it in order to give you the opportunity to confess and/or to give you the benefit of the doubt, you lied. You should have admitted to it, confessed, and moved on. But instead, once caught, the human in you realized you were caught in a lie and then continued to redirect the attention to something different. yes, the information that you copy/pasted and tried to pass off as your own is very good. I think this statement has to be looked at on the day of judgment. I agree w/ God's word, all of it. He hates the sinner. But.. He so loved us that He wants all of us to come back to Him, thus He gives us a way. That's true love.. But... for those that do not accept this payment, on the day of judgment, does God love the sinner when His wrath is poured out? I don't know..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte'Chic View Post
To whom it may concern:

Yes, I have copied and pasted much of this post.
I thank the Lord Jesus for using BT to convicted me for my breaking the rules of city-data.
Thank you, BT.....!!
And I ask for all of you involve in this thread and to those whom were just reading the thread and not involved with posting that you will forgive me.
I knew soon as I hit the submit post, what I had done.... and also in my reply to BT with the post below.

I'm so thankful that Jesus does not leave us, nor forsake us in all that we say and do....
And He keeps us on the path of His will and righteous in our lives. And will not allow us to continue in our wrong doing or sin.
Thank you, Lord for Your Holy Spirit who convicts our hearts when we have sinned.

Thank you and blessings to all who will forgive me.
1John 2:1-2
1. My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.
2. And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world.

1John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity