Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2016, 02:47 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,747,629 times

Advertisements

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narmer_Palette
so

Ezekiel 16:55 Commentary - John Gill's Exposition of the Bible

throw in a younger sister

Keren-happuch | The amazing name Keren-happuch: meaning and etymology

and some of this

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...bwc097mp9YNw7A

ps it isn't Jerusalem who has the horns ! It looks like someone's grandma does have horns of bronze and copper pillars and it isn't Jerusalem but Sodom's grandma . maybe the oldest love story ever.. oh there is some snorting or maybe heavy breathing going on in at least one verse about Edom( red ) or Uz or Bozrah , or Gilead someplace in there ... and cover her with corner of his cloak, or wings and shoes and bathes and fire and brimstone and all that laying everywhere and finally vindication and restoration even more .... it is like a really weird and or very confusing romance novel. and I don't read romance novels so I don't know what a normal romance novel is like , but this is page turner!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2016, 03:17 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,073,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narmer_Palette
so

Ezekiel 16:55 Commentary - John Gill's Exposition of the Bible

throw in a younger sister

Keren-happuch | The amazing name Keren-happuch: meaning and etymology

and some of this

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...bwc097mp9YNw7A

ps it isn't Jerusalem who has the horns ! It looks like someone's grandma does have horns of bronze and copper pillars and it isn't Jerusalem but Sodom's grandma . maybe the oldest love story ever.. oh there is some snorting or maybe heavy breathing going on in at least one verse about Edom( red ) or Uz or Bozrah , or Gilead someplace in there ... and cover her with corner of his cloak, or wings and shoes and bathes and fire and brimstone and all that laying everywhere and finally vindication and restoration even more .... it is like a really weird and or very confusing romance novel. and I don't read romance novels so I don't know what a normal romance novel is like , but this is page turner!

Horns does mean rays, rays are like horn shaped, and horns mean power. The horn of G-d is the Holy Ghost, and so the 2 horned beast in Rev. is the man of Pentecost, with both the horn of the HG and the horn of the carnal mind = a double minded man is unstable in all of his ways.

The "horns" of the eyes, the eyes are the window of the soul, and when our soul is consumed by His light, our eyes reflect His light like water reflects the sky, because He sets our eyes to be upon Him like a flint (a firestarter; our G-d is a consuming fire).

The whole book from Genesis 1 on is a love story, as He recreates man to walk with Him in the garden again in the cool of the day. Peace

Old 11-20-2016, 03:41 PM

10,095 posts, read 5,019,092 times
Keren-happuch had great beauty - Job 42:12-15 - so her name could have included having beautiful eyes.

A blueish-white metallic substance 'antimony' produces a brilliant black color that was used by women in biblical days to die their eyelashes, and maybe even eyebrows, or color the edges of their eyelids, so that would make the eyes appear larger and lustrous. - 2nd Kings 9:30; Jeremiah 4:30

So, the name Keren-happuch in connection to ' horn ' would be in connection to a container for her black eye paint.
That 'horn' would have been a receptacle for her eye paint or her eye make-up.

Old 11-20-2016, 10:20 PM

Mic 4:1
¶
But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang...gs=H2022&t=KJV mountains

vrses

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang...gs=H1389&t=KJV

can a horn that also means a hill... be about nations and tribes , as mountains can mean large kingdoms.

Mic 4:6
In that day, saith the LORD, will I assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted;
Mic 4:7
And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation( now a mountain) : and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever.

they will all come back together to their former greatnesses at the same time , and after the resurrection and he will join the two sticks .
you can search

" surely the Isles will wait for me "
my connection is too slow to do that right now.

Old 11-21-2016, 04:51 AM

Cosmic Impact Sparked Devastating Climate Change, Caused Mass Extinctions

remember they don't count well past 100.

Old 11-22-2016, 04:29 PM

Quote:
true but I was speaking of an older law called
' the blood laws' it has to do with those bull kings

men are not so much .
but sin causes debt from those trespasses .

the avenger in hebrew was called his

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang...gs=H1350&t=KJV

foundational concepts of the Ancient blood laws was the avenger a family member , who brought balance and thus renewed creation by making it right.

in Isaiah or ISA 63.3 we see what He really feels because he knows what mankind has done to each other and will yet do. but he retrained himself because he has a 'year' , so we first forgive and we wait and let him because we don't know who will repent. because we know sin causes debt and releases death into creation. and he has to make it right in his timing. so he is either familiar /family / clansmen to some natives or he is not at least to yours .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 11-22-2016 at 04:49 PM..

Old 11-22-2016, 05:02 PM

10,095 posts, read 5,019,092 times
Quote:
Mic 4:1
But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills;
can a horn that also means a hill... be about nations and tribes , as mountains can mean large kingdoms.
Mic 4:6
In that day, saith the LORD, will I assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted;
Mic 4:7
And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation( now a mountain) : and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever.

Interesting question ^ above ^ about can a horn also mean a hill ?
Please notice Isaiah 5:1 is in figurative usage.
The Hebrew phrase ' a 'horn' the son of oil' is referring to a fruitful hillside.
The horn being used to represent the upward slope of a hill.

Mountains, in Bible speak, can represent governments including God's kingdom government -> Daniel 2:35; Daniel 2:44
It's also the ' horns ' of the wicked that will be cut down
- 1st Samuel 2:10; Psalm 75:4-5,10; Psalm 89:17
The wicked will be destroyed forever - Psalm 92:7; Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-16

Old 11-22-2016, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
Interesting question ^ above ^ about can a horn also mean a hill ?
Please notice Isaiah 5:1 is in figurative usage.
The Hebrew phrase ' a 'horn' the son of oil' is referring to a fruitful hillside.
The horn being used to represent the upward slope of a hill.

Mountains, in Bible speak, can represent governments including God's kingdom government -> Daniel 2:35; Daniel 2:44
It's also the ' horns ' of the wicked that will be cut down
- 1st Samuel 2:10; Psalm 75:4-5,10; Psalm 89:17
The wicked will be destroyed forever - Psalm 92:7; Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-16
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang...gs=H7161&t=KJV

one of the meanings of her name is hill, then she( well her line becomes a strong nation by the end times ( or more than one as in a confederation of nations and to be strong at that time it had to be a christian nations or group of them ) and she even could have have had a famous hill in her land someplace maybe and a large citystate with which to build a world wide trading empire that was stolen with in a few generations before Abraham. because Sodom and all those towns was in full blown filthy by the time and had already been menaced by Menes ( Mizraim and Caananites and siblings who were all over that area ) .

well if you read about the sisters restoration to their former dominion which was substantial if these were Jobs daughters matrilineal lines of inheritance . which spread worldwide. The Lord is demanding that the Jews / judah receive back their sisters and he is not going to take no for an answer. because actually it is probably their land and no one ever figured it out . and in reality they were all really bad tenants . it was once like the garden of eden ... now wow it is not eden anyway .
maybe the Jews missed the whole point of it . He didn't pick them, and raise them in Egypt only to only save themselves .
but wanted to save the whole world and restoring all to himself but maybe they didn't care about that as much as they should have . SO the Lord will restore all creation and all things , like lands and other inheritances and recompensing those usurped and all who lost anything from Eve on . The second Adam will restore all things to anyone who repents of their own foolishness and seeks to live with him in peace and will walk in forgiveness .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 11-22-2016 at 10:45 PM..

Old 11-27-2016, 04:52 AM

I found it ! boy do people get things screwed up inside out and backwards . and even what is recorded has been menes / menaced for nearly 4000 years .
this is what is remembered but this isn't the truth .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebat

in the lands of cedars ....
first of all Quippa isn't a "goddess" why do all these intellectuals types and so called scientist who don't believe in God , why everything they find they call it a God or goddess. they are crazy dead souls on drugs.
the Quippa is women in a clan and it is NOT one person( not one goddess , not hundreds of goddesses ) but hundreds if not thousands of "daughters of the "Oath of Eve" as a office . as a title , Elizabeth , Bathsheba(over there there it is called Sheba here it is called Quippa from the word Quipu ) . a History or oath or records keepers ( a Guipu records history and as witnesses to history ) and of the most ancient promises . who is the only person named to as sitting at the great throne of Judgement ? yes the Queen of Sheba. she was a great witness to great things God has done .
it appears though from hints that the real 'daughters of Zion' and the daughter of the city of Jerusalem (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jebusite was maybe Je mima, Yah Mima One of Jobs daughters . thus Jeb-us is probably really Canaanite name for who we call Job.
so everyone pray about it and go from there.
but just to let you know we don't have lots of time.
and truth is he is family and familiar or he isn't .

Old 12-01-2016, 11:04 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,595,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
no, as i have already intimated--no, said plainly, outright, that "Christians" are not God's children, necessarily, right. so, God warned people about the coming of "Christians," who perverted God's Word, and turned God into a Spider. dunno if you need a Witness for that, or would even respect It, just lemme know there, because i think i could find like 100. surely several in every Booklet. i can think of 30 right now; we "Christians" just of course apply them to "the others," even going so far as to separate

So God came down & warned a bunch of Pagans that the white man is coming & they should be afraid?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity