Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2018, 11:21 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,810,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Sure He has. Again, read the book about the Ghost Dance Religion. Peace
The people of the Great Spirit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2018, 06:10 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,730,460 times
I got an FYI for native american..
you know how it talks about Jesus' rod of iron that he will use on the nations. well I just yesterday looked up that word.. it has two meanings..

remember I told you all about Lady cofitachiqui.. and her temple of her dead ancestors dried bones and how they waited for one of them the dead and then to resurrect the rest of the bones. .. when it happened there would be a great war after that and the righteous would win this time.... you can find more of that concepts hiding in the book about Queen Yolik nal , red paint queen of the Mayans. .. and her dreams of great wars ( after they die) seem to be a theme the Lord kept at all tip of the nations seers.. and the nations who were listening and he has kept this at the forefront of their dreams it seeems to me..
I told you that Jesus was two clans male clan Judah on his dad side and red paint on his moms side..
so what might this word mean? his rod

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang...gs=H7626&t=KJV

when he Isa 5:26

And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:
and

Isa 14:9

Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

so who's great kings might be his ressurected "ROD" scepter ?
just sayin our Grandma's even princess no different than the Queen of sheba and
by that same ancient authority.. might not be very far off in their dreams..
for those who thinks it is only Judah who is his clan ..

this is the previous verse...
Isa 5:25

Therefore is the anger of the LORD kindled against his people, and he hath stretched forth his hand against them and hath smitten them: and the hills did tremble, and their carcases were torn in the midst of the streets. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.
it says from far away does his clans/ tribes/family thus his rod come from... when he starts in on the nations..
I just thought it might need to be considered and prayed about and well to see him in our ancestors lives working out his plans foretold so long ago .. is well kind of awesome!!

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 02-04-2018 at 06:20 PM..

Old 02-14-2018, 01:15 PM

I will ask native Americans!
is your creation counting down?
mine is ... from my clocks to everything is counting backwards like..
Brett's big release of MERCY is coming on the 20th. he is counting down on his sites but something else large is happening to.
for all the naysayers and mockers // Christians know that the physical can't change until the spiritual changes first. all natives even non-Christians know this is true.. that is what the blood moons tell us things were changing in the spiritual first. like seals open and revealing, or trumpets proclaiming something is happening always in the spirit first!
so I will say it again "something" huge is changing in a few days! spiritual or physically I do not know.. but it will have huge internal and eternal effects in the spiritual or maybe physically but to the churches .. or maybe, one will overflowing into the other. please just pray and be ready.

we might have to HAVE MERCY for whatever it is!

Old 02-14-2018, 03:39 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,338,915 times
Default Doesn't the Book of Mormon prove Jesus talked to the Native Americans?

When God was talking to Joey Smith in the 1820's, didn't God tell Mr. Smith, Jesus, after his resurrection, came to the "New World" and interacted with the natives.

So right there, it proves Jesus did in fact talk to the Native Americans!

Jesus was probably just globetrotting all over once he died, livin' the dream!

Old 02-15-2018, 09:52 AM

personally I like to stick with the Bible.
Isaiah is known as the messianic prophet. No other one prophet has more words that point to the Messiah and his kingdom than Isaiah .. except maybe Enoch.

Isa 18:2

Which sends ambassadors by sea,
Even in vessels of reed on the waters, saying,
“Go, swift messengers, to a nation tall and smooth of skin,
To a people terrible from their beginning onward,
A nation powerful and treading down,
Whose land the rivers divide.”

well maybe they are at his because they know him! maybe have always known him( (when not mene-ced and their corruption of the most ancient ways ) ? . and his mountain is their mothers( and her 7 clans) most ancient mountain!
if that happened by spirit or physically it matters not one bit!
they are familia or they aren't ! only the heart decides that !

Old 02-15-2018, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
Isaiah is known as the messianic prophet. No other one prophet has more words that point to the Messiah and his kingdom than Isaiah .. except maybe Enoch.

Isa 18:2

Which sends ambassadors by sea,
Even in vessels of reed on the waters, saying,
“Go, swift messengers, to a nation tall and smooth of skin,
To a people terrible from their beginning onward,
A nation powerful and treading down,
Whose land the rivers divide.”

well maybe they are at his because they know him! maybe have always known him( (when not mene-ced and their corruption of the most ancient ways ) ? . and his mountain is their mothers( and her 7 clans) most ancient mountain!
if that happened by spirit or physically it matters not one bit!
they are familia or they aren't ! only the heart decides that !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlVOp_1_QW0

but only if we walk in forgiveness can we walk in his mercy toward all.
something is happening in the spirit.

Old 02-16-2018, 09:47 AM

Quote:
What, are you saying the Book of Mormon is all made up and not true?

How can that be, God spoke to Joey Smith!

Old 02-16-2018, 03:42 PM

28,098 posts, read 29,976,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
When God was talking to Joey Smith in the 1820's, didn't God tell Mr. Smith, Jesus, after his resurrection, came to the "New World" and interacted with the natives.

So right there, it proves Jesus did in fact talk to the Native Americans!

Jesus was probably just globetrotting all over once he died, livin' the dream!
Nonsense. What do you think Jesus was, anyway -- God or something? Jesus would have never had the ability to appear in the New World after His resurrection, and even if He had, He would undoubtedly have believed the Native Americans were inferior to the people of the Old World, and not deserving of the good news He shared with the people who ended up nailing Him to a cross. Anyway, I'm sure He knew that, in 1500 years, give or take a few, the European explorers would get around to preaching Christianity to the people living on this continent, and would do so with such love and compassion as civilization had never seen before. What's a millennium and a half, anyway, when it comes to the salvation of a bunch of savages? Silly Mormons, trying to imply that the Savior of the Middle East was actually the Savior of the entire world.

Old 02-16-2018, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
What, are you saying the Book of Mormon is all made up and not true?

How can that be, God spoke to Joey Smith!
I don't know ! and I don't have too know . I like Jesus and eyes witnesses best.
and I don't expect anyone to believe what I see . I ask only that they pray about what I think I see and let the Spirit of God tell them what they are to do or not do about it.
no prophets i know are trying ot make our own religion. so I like Jesus his spirit and the bible. I use no one else as authority except maybe as part of a 2 or 3 pieces of confirmation in and out of the Bible.. I require the Lord to show me before I speak anything out to others. .. or ask my brothers and sisters to pray about a subject.
I have used a book like Enoch to confirm scripture. because the Bible writers quote the book of Enoch a few times .
but I haven't found any reason to study the book of Mr Smith. I know the trustest history of North America and what he says is at best only partially true some jews might have got here, only because the Lord told them to Go into ALL the world and spread them to the world but to become lost.. to our world and our rules.
, in that The LORD made a way LIke Prince Maddox who was a preacher and a prince of Wales . I remember his name as a kid as the prince MAD DOGS,he was from a whale.( maybe I had Jonah and Maddox a bit confused <<<<<>----{ ) .. but you can see where it might be easy enough to get it a little confused when you are little .. and the leaning POle story of the chickasaw where they came from like around Washington or Oregan and followed the leaning pole for 40 years... actually 43 years and then they crossed the big waters,, ( the Mississippi which can appear red sometimes ) ) but to me I alwasy saw the native story were close enough and just like the bible.. maybe because the orchestrator of men .. orchestrated our history here also.. .. so when your a kid it was easy enough to get a little confused.. in our family stories. and whatever native history I have forgotten, or only remembered tiny parts of , The Lord He bought me to an understanding about it. like the moon event stories.. about Turtle Island// So I do not need Mr Smith .
there are plenty of awesome current prophets who know the Lord's voice right now today and what the LORD is speaking to them today , that I can find as witness to what he is telling me to do today if he is telling me something that I might need to say or record today .
as far as Oral stories I stick with eyewitnesses to native American history.. and recorded native history and don't need Mr smiths.
But as long as you listen to the Lord, you can use Mr Smith as long as you remember few thing about prophets.. you always need two witnesses at least and in doubt get three.. . I don't believe he had that. he was wanting to start a religion. HE was not following the Lords laws. and I wouldn't use such a prophet's to verify the Lord word to me today.. I believe he walked in adultery and a few other sins maybe even child molestation.. and well I wouldn't use his work personally. but you can if you always have two other witnesses. ok... IF God can use a donkey to speak . he can speak to just anyone. but remember you have to have two or three witnesses to any word and one has to be HIS word/ The BIBLE ! I do not feel Mr Smith Followed the Laws required of the Lord prophets. and there are laws of such things!
and certainly, and Certainly, Mr Smith or any prophet cannot save you. only Jesus can.
and I don't consider my self a prophet . But I see thus seer. see dreams and see creation and such . and as such, I sometimes can't put words , so that is why I asked to pray about it.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 02-16-2018 at 06:21 PM..

Old 02-16-2018, 06:32 PM

Quote:
but remember you have to have two or three witnesses to any word and one has to be HIS word/ The BIBLE !
But none of us alive today were around when things in the Bible supposedly happened, just because something was written in a book 2-4 thousand years ago, doesn't mean it really happened.

What about the Quran or the sacred Hindu or Buddhist books, they are all the truth as well, just like the Bible and the Book of Mormon are they not?

Just because you don't follow or believe in a certain religion, who are you to say what is right or wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity