Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2009, 10:20 PM

1,413 posts, read 2,468,216 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
Yada Yada Yada..God doesnt want all men saved..He created the seed of the devil for hell Matt 25:

41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Your above quote that God doesn't want all ment saved . . . scripture disagrees with . . . and I vehemently disagree with.

I am someone who prays for the lost daily, and stand in the gap for so many of my loved ones, I cannot fathom you believing that God hates, or that God does not want all to be saved.

I will not quote you the verses . . . God's Word, and God hates no one. He loves everyone . . . he may hate the sin, but he loves the sinner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2009, 10:22 PM

6,370 posts, read 7,044,838 times
Quote:
Sin is eradicated but not the punishment for sin matt 25:

46And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
So then that would mean that righteous are being tormented for the rest of eternity if sin is eradicated.

Paul

Old 08-12-2009, 10:26 PM

1,876 posts, read 2,395,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trettep View Post
So then that would mean that righteous are being tormented for the rest of eternity if sin is eradicated.

Paul
Jesus christ took away the sin of the elect world, not the devil and his seed..They will be punished for their sins matt 25:

46And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Old 08-12-2009, 10:39 PM

1,413 posts, read 2,468,216 times
Quote:
Thats because you reject the Truth..
No, I don't reject truth.

You don't have truth.

You reject truth.

Old 08-12-2009, 10:47 PM

320 posts, read 449,976 times
Quote:
Matt 7:

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
I feel very sorry for you b57, if all you can see through these scriptures is punishment and torture, then their is something very wrong up stairs! are you on any meds Perhaps

Is it torture for you that God will save wicked people too! those whom have never heard of Christ!

grace and peace!

Old 08-12-2009, 10:56 PM

6,370 posts, read 7,044,838 times
Quote:
Jesus christ took away the sin of the elect world, not the devil and his seed..They will be punished for their sins matt 25:

So is everyone in this everlasting punishment righteous? I mean they must be either sinners or righteous. Which is it?

Paul

Old 08-12-2009, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trettep View Post
So is everyone in this everlasting punishment righteous? I mean they must be either sinners or righteous. Which is it?

Paul
You must have a reading problem for the righteous go into everlasting life..

Matt 25

Old 08-12-2009, 11:05 PM

2,191 posts, read 4,814,204 times
Quote:
You must have a reading problem for the righteous go into everlasting life..

Matt 25

You must have a comprehension problem because the self righteous dont make it into heaven either.

Old 08-12-2009, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason28 View Post
You must have a comprehension problem because the self righteous dont make it into heaven either.
your rejection of truth makes you not go to heaven..

Old 08-12-2009, 11:08 PM

2,191 posts, read 4,814,204 times
Quote:
your rejection of truth makes you not go to heaven..
Your judging also makes you not go to heaven. Keep the seats warm for me buddy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity