Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2009, 04:00 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,438,070 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaBrown View Post
Do you desire the salvation of all men and do you pray for the salvation of all men? If not, why or why not? It is God's will that all be saved and come to a knowledge of the truth.

1 John 5

14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. 15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

God bless.

Yes, my desire is for all to "get it"!!" "Oh, why do you not believe that He died for you too?" Yes, my burden is for the homeless man on the corner to believe that he too, is a child of God, for the woman who's angry at God because she lost her little girl, Christ, He loves you too, for the sick and dying, who's body is rack with pain and is crying out: "Why me Lord", he loves you too...

Yes, my desire is for all, all to come and taste the goodness of our Lord Jesus Christ, but alas.........some, they don't want anything to do with Him. I am convinced though, SOME WILL COME, SOME WILL COME! This is my hope.......and it may, or may not be through this forum, though you never know whom you are touching for Christ Jesus.

This is the reason why my message remains the same: COME, all who are weary and tired, COME, Christ can give you rest for your souls. I know, I came, and if He can create a new heart in me, in me, He can surely do it in you.....

This is my message for all, this is Christ Jesus message for all, is that you come and let Him sort it out! You understand? He's the Final Judge. Give Him Honor!

Bless you, Betsey.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2009, 04:02 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,273,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Pcamps, I love it, adding it to my favorites, thanks, but is'nt true though? We just help them in and let God do the rest?
I agree

Old 08-11-2009, 04:02 PM

1,876 posts, read 2,390,261 times
Quote:
COME, all who are weary and tired, COME, Christ can give you rest for your souls
So if they are not weary and tired, whats your message then ?

Old 08-11-2009, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
lmao

Old 08-11-2009, 04:05 PM

5,747 posts, read 12,048,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Or should we just be content with just thinking that with what the church teaches, that only a few shall be saved ?
Isn't that the entire idea behind evangelism?

Old 08-11-2009, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
I agree
I stand in agreement with you, blessings. Let's bring them in, there's so much work to do, so many souls, oh, but the laborers are few....

Old 08-11-2009, 04:08 PM

Quote:

You better be a soldier for Christ, up on your feet, front and center, preaching this word of GOD!!! Winning the lost to Christ! Amen?

Old 08-11-2009, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
You better be a soldier for Christ, up on your feet, front and center, preaching this word of GOD!!! Winning the lost to Christ! Amen?
Answer the question, because Jesus christ made a condition of those He called in matt 11 29..those who are weary and heavy laden..

Old 08-11-2009, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Answer the question, because Jesus christ made a condition of those He called in matt 11 29..those who are weary and heavy laden..
There is not a person who i know outside the body of Christ who is not weary and heavy laden . If you have ears to ear you will see it.
There are many members of the body who are as well , beaten up by arrogant religious teachers .

Old 08-11-2009, 04:28 PM

Quote:
There is not a person who i know
its irrelevant who you know..its what Jesus said..he gave a condition to those who felt weary and heavey laden..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity