Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2010, 06:49 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,312,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodgertutt View Post
Many of us lost all of our friends and even banning by some of our family member's when we embraced UR. No doubt that is why some do not take a public stand about it.
Hi Rodger

I am sure that is very true . Like i said i was a young believer and was very quickly deep seated in what i thought to be the truth . Thankfully the people that mean most to me including many Fundy's have been cool with me regarding UR , infact i shared the book "Hope beyond Hell" with one of them , h after he and his wife read it , they both were very much challenged regarding their faith in ET, and this same book his doing it's rounds and all the feedback i have had is more of the same.

Old 10-30-2010, 06:50 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
Because Christ died on the cross, sooner or later all mankind will be saved from everthing from which they need to be saved, including their stubborn will.
GOD WILL HAVE ALL MEN BE SAVED 1Timothy 2:4
GOD WILL HAVE ALL MEN BE SAVED: I Will Draw All Men Unto Me; God's Oath - To Save All; The Justification Of All Mankind; Mercy Upon All; Why Teach Salvation For All?
You are not answering the question.

Old 10-30-2010, 07:00 PM

Quote:
The answer is self-evident.
If Christ had not died on the cross, no one would be saved.
Not even Abraham? How about How about Eliah? Where did the chariot take him?

Ok, well, what would have been their destiny, or the destiny of those who rejected God, and died as worshippers of false gods?

Old 10-30-2010, 07:00 PM

63,846 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
How about you believe Preston Eby, and I believe the word of God. Deal?
You have no idea what the word of God is . . . Jesus Christ, period!

Quote:
I have investigated ur enough and it fails the test every time. Sorry.

Tell me, what would have happened to humans if Christ had not died on the cross?
You cannot investigate anything with closed eyes and closed mind . . . which you have continually displayed here quite unmistakably. IF Christ had not died and been reborn as Spirit we all would have remained separated from God.

Quote:
Because Christ died on the cross, sooner or later all mankind will be saved from everything from which they need to be saved, including their stubborn will.
GOD WILL HAVE ALL MEN BE SAVED 1Timothy 2:4
GOD WILL HAVE ALL MEN BE SAVED: I Will Draw All Men Unto Me; God's Oath - To Save All; The Justification Of All Mankind; Mercy Upon All; Why Teach Salvation For All?

THERE IS NO GREATER EVIL THAN THE DOCTRINE OF ETERNAL TORMENT
THAT'S A "FACT"
Jesus and His love is irresistible. All will respond to it once encountering it.

Quote:
You are not answering the question.
I did for him. We would have remained separate from God.

Old 10-30-2010, 07:05 PM

5,303 posts, read 6,438,567 times
rodgertut,
Quote:
How do you reconcile that salvation was consummated at the cross?

Old 10-30-2010, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
You have no idea what the word of God is . . . Jesus Christ, period!

You cannot investigate anything with closed eyes and closed mind . . . which you have continually displayed here quite unmistakably.
You just can't hold back all that love can you?

Quote:
I did for him. We would have remained separate from God.
Where did the chariot take Eliah? What would have been their destiny if Christ had not died on the cross?

Old 10-30-2010, 07:12 PM

Quote:

But because He died on the cross, everyone will be saved.
You are avoiding answering the question.

Saved from what? I will give you one more chance to answer the question:

What would have been their destiny if Christ had not died on the cross?

Where did the chariot take Eliah if he was not saved? Eliah, and many others served the Lord all their lives after all. What would have been their destiny if Christ had not died on the cross?

Old 10-30-2010, 07:20 PM

Quote:
If Christ had not died on the cross, no one would be saved from everything from which they need to be saved.

But because He died on the cross, everyone will be saved from everything from which they need to be saved.

OK. No answer. See what I mean about failing the test?

Old 10-30-2010, 07:26 PM

How many times are you going to post the same post? Do you know what 'spamming' means?

You have not answered the question, and you have no intention of answering it, so just let it go.

Question : What would have been their destiny if Christ had not died on the cross? Where did the chariot take Eliah if he was not saved?

Old 10-30-2010, 07:31 PM

63,846 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
How many times are you going to post the same post? Do you know what 'spamming' means?

You have not answered the question, and you have no intention of answering it, so just let it go.

Question : What would have been their destiny if Christ had not died on the cross? Where did the chariot take Eliah if he was not saved?
You and rodger could save a lot of time if you just presented your views when you want to make a point . . . instead of interrogating others. Just present what YOU believe would have happened to Eliah and let him respond to that. Sheesh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity